Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Final Chapter

by kiraluvsu 1 review

Sequel will be up soon x) stay tuned!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-10-10 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 879 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frankie tossed me his blade from his pocket. I gripped the killing utensil.

"Please Gerard I know your in there somewhere, follow my voice. You've got to come out or we'll have to kill you!" Mikey yelled desperately to his brother.

We waited silently for a minute, but the demon held his ground. I slowly raised the knife and Frank and Ray held him still. Mikey turned away with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Gee," I plunged the knife deep into his stomach. The demon blinked and laughed, he laughed a sickeningly evil laugh. The he leaned to my ear and whispered, "I think it's time for Gerard to come out, I'll be leaving now."

The darkness in his eyes slipped away along with the evil smirk. Replaced, was a single tear, "Leda," Gerard mumbled before falling to the ground. I gasped, catching him just before he hit the floor. I laid him down gently, placing his head on my lap. He breathing was slow and deep.

"I'm so s-sor-ry Gee," I cried. The guys joined us on the floor.

"No, I'm sorry Leda……..for everything………I really hope you can forgive me…….someday," Gerard breathed, he turned to the guys and said things to them too. Like, "Ray, your a really good guy, I'm hoping you can lead everyone when I'm gone……."And, "Frankie, you're my best friend, and all I have to say to you is, if you really want Leda, you can have her. You deserve her way more than I do but don't let her come between you and Mikey Same goes for you Mikey……" He turned to his brother last, "Take good care of mom, and Leda, bro….. I love you, don't ever forget that." Mikey nodded, grasping Gerard's hand tightly. Gerard turned to me again, "I love you Leda." With that, he exhaled. And never inhaled. The light drained from his eyes and his body went rigid. Everyone let out a sob.

"Ray?" I asked through sobs.

"Yeah?" I could tell from his shaky voice that he was trying to hold back tears.

"Where do you go when you die in the otherworld?"

"You either go to the land of the Angels or the land of the Devils."

"Where do you think Gerard is right now?" Tears were cascading down my cheeks now.

"I think he's with the angels, think of it as like teletubby land, rainbows, meadows, and harmless animals roaming around. You have to be very evil to be in the land of the Devils." Ray answered.

"I don't want him to go, Ray" I cried. He rubbed my back soothingly, "None of us do."

I suddenly felt something stir in my chest. Like a snake slithering through me. I gasped and closed my eyes.

When I opened them I was in complete darkness, I could only make out faint whispers.

"Oh she's here," a female voice said cheerily. Someone was expecting me?

"Oh yes! She is, Hello dear, we're your guardian angels." a grandmotherly voice came through.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In your subconcious, now listen we need to tell you something and we don't have much time to explain," The first voice echoed.

"Ok."

The voice cleared her throat, "There's still hope in saving Gerard."


"What? How? He's already gone," I felt my sadness take over again at the thought of him.

"You can bring him back, in exchange for a sacrifice." The younger female said through the darkness.

"Sacrifice? Like killing someone in exchange for Gerard?" I asked.

"Yes, are you willing to except?" The grandmortherly voice asked.

"But who do I sacrifice?" I asked quickly.

"You don't have to sacrifice anyone, we'll be the one's to do it, but we can assure you, he will come back." The old lady replied.

"But can you at least tell me who you're going to sacrifice?" I asked, a bit worried.

"That's not how these deals work. But you should make your decision quickly, time is running out for us," The younger lady spoke fast.

"Fine, It's a deal!" I cried out without really thinking of the consequences. A bright explosion of white shattered the darkness.

______________________________________________________________________

"Leda? Leda are you alright?" I opened my eyes and see Ray's worried expression to my right, Frank sis next to him, just as worried looking, and Mikey's above me, my head resting on his lap. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, before puking to my right, just missing Ray. I lay my head back down and her a soft moan from my left. I turn my head and come face-to-face with Gerard. I jolt up, almost colliding with Mikey's face. The guys all look at Gerard too, they gasp in unison.

"Gerard?" Mikey asked, carefully. He was answered with Gerard's gaze. We all pounce on him with hugs.

"It worked!" I smiled. The guys looked so hopelessly confused.

"What the-?" Gerard started. I cut him off, "I made a deal with my guardian angels that Gerard be brought back to life in exchange for a sacrifice!" I squealed in excitement.

"Thank you so so so much, Leda!" Mikey bear hugged me. I couldn't help but feel good that I made everything better. Or at least, for now it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story