Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Decision

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's father sprung out, missing me and tackling Frank to the ground, they were moving so fast, that I couldn't make anything out.

"Frankie!" I screamed. Mikey jumped into the fast paced battle, adding to the blur of color.

I stared, helpless. I couldn't jump in there, it was too much of a risk. I heard a single shot and they stopped I blinked back a tear. When my eyes could focus on them again I ran to them, they were all spread out on the ground. Mikey got up and ran to Frank.

"Frankie?" He said softly. He nudged his friend a little. Frank's eyes opened slowly. I felt myself grinning widely, I hugged the both of them and kissed their cheeks.

"You guys are amazing," They both blushed, Frank was about to say something but he was cut off by the sound of Ray calling for us. I had almost forgotten about him! We ran to him, he was being held down by Gerard who was just about to snap his neck. I growled and dove into him, nocking him off of poor Ray. We all gathered into a circle around Gerard, who looked wildly around for any chance of escape.

"Give Gerard his body back now!," I spat. The demon grinned, was that all these demons ever did? "I can't to that now, not when the devil's been killed, leaving the job open for his only son."

I looked to Frank for guidance, I didn't want to kill Gerard. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Frank looked at me with a sad expression, matching Ray's. Mikey stared at his brother, trying to bring him back with his gaze. I wish he could.
Sign up to rate and review this story