Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The arrival of Bandit Lee Way

The arrival of Bandit Lee Way

by 10598dragon 0 reviews

Bandit enters the world!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-13 - Updated: 2011-10-13 - 318 words - Complete

0Unrated
"yo,anyone home"gerard shouts as he shoulders the door open."could use a hand".Frank comes out of the living room to see gerard struggling to open the door with his foot.Gerard has a mesenger bag on one shoulder and is arms are full of teddyies,as well as clutching shopping bags.
"hey,why the hell did you lock the door,d'you know how hard it is to put keys in a door with this much stuff in your hands?"Gerard questions with a look of utter disappointment on his face and wiggles his finger andThats when Frank notices his keys are dangling on the end of his finger.
"How the hell was I supposed to know you buy the entire frigging baby store?"Frank argued back,waving his tattoed arms in the air and as Frank glanced to Gerard he saw a smile on his best friends face.
"Relax Frank,cant you take a joke,im just having a bit of fun!"Gerard chuckled.
"well,no more joking around,your a dad now"Frank said relaxing a bit.
"oh yeah I forgot about that!"They both started laughing.
"I know you two have a history but can you bring your mothers meeting in here please?"Mikey called from the living room.Frank stook his head through the living room doorway and shot mikey the finger.As he straightened up he shared a smile with gerard and then they both went into the living room.Gerards living room was small and messy at the best of times but today it was just taking the piss.His brother Mikey was sitting at one end of the sofa and Ray was at the other.There were boxes stacked up on top of each other and a pile of wood that was supposed to be a cot was on the floor.This was going to be a long night.


Sign up to rate and review this story