Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Kat's Story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust

Part 2 of three

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 1089 words

?Blocked
When Kat woke up the next morning Bob was gone and replaced by a splitting headache Kat groaned and rolled over pulling her duvet up around herself trying to fall back asleep but there was no hope with the banging in her head she needed aspirin and coffee asap groaning she sat up and climbed out of bed squinting her eyes at the harsh light seeping through her curtains she wondered round her room looking for her dressing gown that was conveniently draped over her computer she wrapped it around herself and made her way out of her room Gerard was already up sipping on coffee Kat held her breath hoping he had been far to drunk to remember anything from the night before “Morning Gee”
She beamed at her raven haired friend slumped over the kitchen island “Hey Kat”
Gerard smiled meekly blue and purple rings under his puffy eyes “You look like death”
Kat said poring a cup of steaming black coffee “ugh I feel like it”
He moaned finishing his coffee Kat laughed “Good night last night then?”
Gerard sighed, “I wish I could tell you, last thing I remember is Kitty turning up at the restaurant and completely ruining the mood”
Kat sighed inwardly relived that he hadn’t remembered seeing her and Bob, Gerard was Frank’s best friend so there would have been no chance of lying to Frank if Gerard knew anything “Tough brake, hey we got any aspirin?”
Kat asked opening their medical cupboard Gerard nodded “Its in there somewhere”
Kat pulled out the silver box and slid out the little plastic tray popping out two white pills she swallowed them dry before making her way towards the sitting room with her coffee.

Kat’s hangover had just about worn off after three episodes of none being the father on Maury, she sat snuggled in a blanket on the sofa thinking over last nights decisions why the hell had she cheated on Frank? He had been a model boyfriend for nearly a year now and after one fight she had gone and broken months of hard work and trust she was close to tears guilt eating up inside her but she could never tell Frank it would break his heart and Kat couldn’t bare to put him in that pain “Um Kat?”
Gerard appeared at the doorway Kat wiped her eyes and looked over at her friend “Frank just texted he says pick up your phone and he is on his way over”
Kat nodded and Gerard disappeared off into the kitchen she should probably get dressed she got up to go to her room but her plan was cut short by a nock at the door she went to answer it revealing a grinning fun sized Frank at the door step Kat threw her arms around him tears brimming to her eyes Frank squeezed her rubbing her back “Hey, hey what’s wrong sweetie?”
Frank asked his voice kind Kat shook her head wiping away tears “Lets not fight again Frankie. Ever.”
Frank smiled and picked Kat up bridle style “Nope, never again”
He carried her into the flat and plonked her down on the sofa “I brought films”
He said a cool smile on his lips turning Kat to jelly “Sweeney Todd?”
He asked holding up a DVD Kat nodded and Frank slid it into the player and set it up before making his way back to the sofa and holding Kat in his muscular arms snuggling together they started to watch the film.

Around half an hour in both Frank and Kat had stopped watching the singing murderer and were enjoying a make up make out session their lips worked easily against one another and Frank had pulled Kat onto his lap his hands underneath her dressing gown after a while he pulled away “How about we stop not watching the film and go over to your room”
Frank asked seductively Kat nodded and climbed off her boyfriend pulling him towards her bedroom once inside she undid her dressing gown revealing her naked body Frank growled and pulled her close kissing her passionately on the mouth then the jaw bone working his way down to her neck and licking her collar bone his kissed her chest then wrapping his arms around her butt and thighs he pulled her up so that her legs were straddling his waist kissing her cleavage still, Kat moaned appreciatively “Ugh Frank take off your clothes”
Frank carried her towards the bed sucking on one of her nipples once at the foot of the bed he dropped her down onto it and stripped off his t-shirt and pants Kat smiled admiring her boyfriends tattooed body he slid off his boxers revealing his hard member he climbed on top of Kat and entered her with a moan he worked up a steady rhythm thrusting in and out of his read headed girlfriend who lay moaning and breathing heavily gasping with each thrust Frank traced her nipples with his fingers and cupped one of her breasts rubbing circles on it with his thumb Kat had closed her eyes her mouth slightly open her mind and body in paradise Frank started thrusting in harder and faster as he neared his orgasm he kissed Kat’s lips sucking lightly on the bottom one and a few deep thrusts later her came inside his gorgeous sweating girlfriend. Frank pulled out and kissed Kat once on the lips her hair was spread angelically around her head and her face was flushed Frank lay next to her and held her hand breathing heavily “You know I take that back, if that’s what make up sex is like then we are gonna have to start fighting a whole lot more”
He laughed “No Frankie, we don’t want to end up like one of those couples”
Kat giggled Frank pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling his stomach “I love you Kat”
He said his big hazel eyes sparkling Kat blushed “I love you too”
“Oh isn’t that very sweet”
Came a voice from behind them Kat shot around Bob was standing in the doorway.


A/N So should I feel like a perv writing this? Yes dehehe so sorry I mucked up your story Kat but I hope this chapter made up for that a little and sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger I will be writing the final chapter very soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story