Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > One night to change your life

Chapter 3

by Emma_Rock 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 937 words

0Unrated
All the time we were in the dancefloor, he didn't push me away. Conversely, he held on me tighter. He seemed to enjoy the moment as much as I did. Nobody ever did this. Everytime I was with a man, they pulled me to the dancefloor and made dance for them, not with them. This was strange. What I did now was strange. It was the first time that somebody came with me and didn't force me to do something.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realized that the song came to an end. He rubbed his hands up and down my back and whispered something in my ear.
''We can't stay like this forever, let's go back to the bar.''
''I wanna go home''
As a prostitute, going to my home with a man meant that he had plans for the night, including me of course. But that time I wanted to go home and if he came with me, leave him at the doorstep. Wether I told him or not, he didn't look like he was the kind of guy who would hire a whore for a night of fun.
I pulled back from him and looked in his eyes. He was dizzy, I could see it. He was with me when I got down drink after drink. And tonight, he was my drink-buddy. After the pause we made, he spoke again.
''Ok, I'll get you home''
''No! I mean, you don't have to. My appartment is only 4 blocks away from here.''
''Alright. So, let me come with you until you get there?''
''I think it's ok.''
I grabbed my purse which still layed in the counter of the bar and we headed out the place.
When we got out, it was so cold that even my coat couldn't withstand the air that was blowing. I instanlty folded my hands in front of my chest, trying to warm myself just a little. He seemed to notice my discomfort with the weather and he wrapped his left arm around me.
''Better now?''
''Not that much but we'll see.''
We kept walk the streets talking, his arm around me to warm me. I was sure that he had intentions by dragging me so close to him. But I kept thinking that it was just coincidence.
When we finally got to my appartment building, he unwrapped his arm from me and I stepped to the front step. The night was over now and he didn't seem to want the ''thing''. It was an awkward silence then and I decided to break it.
''Well, thank you for coming along with me, it was very kind.''
''Don't thank me. I like walking out late at night. And I like it more when I have company.''
''Was that a complement?''
''Take it as you want.''
I looked at him and flashed a tiny smile. I was freezing and I wanted to go at my place and be covered with the thick duvet. As I turned to head to the second step, he spoke.
''I think I'm very rude, but all night we talked and I didn't introduced myself.''
''Wow, me neither.''
''So, my name is Jared. And your's?''
Ok, I knew his name now. But I had to introduce myself now too. What would I say? That I'm the Blue Diamond as they called me at work? No, I had a feeling that he wasn't a stupid guy and just wanted to have fun with me and decided to tell him my real name.
''Good. Mine is Amy.''
''Nice name. So, nice to meet you Amy.''
''Nice to meet you too, Jared.''
He extended his hand for a handshake. Too formal. But I took it. I was expecting for a simple handshake but he took my hand up to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. It was the first time somebody did this movement to me. And I had to blush 'cause I was flattered.
It was still very cold outside and I had to get inside the building or else I could got sick.
''Hmm I think it's getting very cold. You should go.''
''I think you're right. But wait. Let me ask you a question. You go frequently to the bar we were before we left?''
''Yeah, the most times, why?''
''I would like to see you again.''
Alright, I think he started make his point clear now. Just another man of the same genre.
''I don't know. Maybe one day you'll see me again.''
''I hope to. Because I enjoy your company way too much.''
And now he said that he enjoyed my company. Even if it resure me a little, I should keep distance and builded wals around me if I didn't wanted to end up in his bed, beneath him, naked.
''NIce. Well, now I have to say goodnight.''
''Ok. Goodnight then girl.''
I had to chuckle at the designation of calling me ''girl'' because I surely wasn't.
''Goodnight.'' And with my last words I entered the appartment building.
As I turned my head to look back, I saw that he was still standing at the doorway, smirking at me. I smirked back and I walked away to the elevator. And again when I stepped in the elevator, as I pressed the button for the 4th and turned my head to the door, he was there. And then the elevator doors closed and I lost his vision.
Sign up to rate and review this story