Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > In Need of a Title

Chapter VI

by SnowAhriman 1 review

A little fluff for our demons.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 1982 words

0Unrated
I do not think I have many readers on this site. The completed fic is on FFN. Just search for "Hiei Sesshomaru Yaoi" and you will get the story first thing. Sorry if you think I left this story to die but I forgot it was posted here as well. That's what happens when you get married and start worrying about other things.

Chapter VI

Rin climbed out in the bed some time before sun up. Hiei was about to follow suit when he felt a hand hold on to his arm. "Don't, she thinks she's being cleaver by doing this. She must really want you to stay if she is willing to push us together to get you do so. Don't hurt her feelings by leaving."

For some reason Hiei could almost hear Sesshomaru really saying "Or mine" at the end of that statement something that made him feel something deep inside. Why did he wish for that so much? He knew he would have to leave sooner or later. He would be born in a few short years and then what? Would he have to hide in the shadows as his younger self made all his stupid mistakes in front of his eyes? He didn't think he could stand back and watch Yusuke beat him, but then he would change everything. He may not end up knowing Yukina or never be thrown back in time and this never would be a problem. That was only if it was the same time line and not a different one completely.

Relaxing as much as he would allow himself he let his Jagan focus on Rin's safety and the rest of him focus of the body heat next to him. Sesshomaru was like a space heater and he wasn't even a flame elemental, such as himself. Sesshomaru was like a brainteaser to him, like nothing else he had every come across.

Turning his back to the inu, Hiei tried to think not so happy thoughts. Sesshomaru's voice broke the silence. "There is a few hours before dawn. Get some sleep, if anything happens I'm sure we'll hear it."

Hiei just nodded as he looked at the wall. Slowly his body and part of his mind went to sleep and his dreams were that of the inu lord laying but a foot from him.

Sesshomaru watched the fire demon until he finally went to sleep. Closing his eyes he wondered if he could touch him and get away with it. He wouldn't be able to play out any fantasies or even lay his flat palm on the dragon master but a simple caress on the cheek with the back of his finger wouldn't hurt, would it?

Lightly with his index finger he did just that. Hiei's skin on his sent hot electric shocks up his arm and made blood rush to a place much lower than that. Biting his lip his stopped a moan like growl from leaving his throat. Pulling back his hand be brought it to his nose. He could smell Hiei's scent mixed with his and honestly he liked it more than he would ever admit.

Hiei felt Sesshomaru's hand on his face and like the lord had to suppress a moan. The proof that he was male was becoming the proof that he was wanting the male behind him. Wanting a lord that clearly wasn't in the place to take a lover, much less one that wouldn't produce an heir tore him inside. He shouldn't even feel this for Sesshomaru, his lord and master, his host until he could find a way home. This was doomed before it even started but he didn't want to give up.

"If you want to feel me up you'll have to touch more than just my face." Hiei said his eyes still closed but he moved back toward Sesshomaru allowing his body to mold into the inu's. "Much better."

He was being forward, he was being reckless but he loved every moment of it. He was the lord of the west, he thought out every move but right now he was playing it by ear. Lightly his fingers traced the slight but still very male curve of Hiei's hip. As they went down his soon to be lover's leg he felt the muscle underneath. Like Sesshomaru, Hiei wore a night time version of his day clothing to bed. Both outfits were baggier and made of soft cotton in Hiei's case and silk in Sesshomaru's.

Slowly his fingers came back up and this time went under Hiei's shirt. His multitalented hands started to caress Hiei's abs and then his chest. Leaning his long sliver head over his hopeful lover's shoulder he looked the shorter demon in the eye. "And is this better? Or this?" Sesshomaru's lips captured Hiei's in a heated kiss. Hiei returned the kiss with much need and hunger.

The lord's hips rocked a little showing just what his kiss was doing to him. Hiei's moan just made his erection harder. Soon his hand traveled down to Hiei's waist band. Slowly, not wanting to scary off the smaller demon in his arms, Sesshomaru let his fingers slip down to Hiei's own erection. Stroking the fire demon softly all he could think about was getting him to moan more.

Rocking his hips, Hiei meet Sesshomaru's every stroke and it was Sesshomaru's turn to moan. The fire apparition's back side was rubbing against his other wise untended to need.

"Sesshomaru…" Hiei moaned out as he felt his body almost over the edge. Sesshomaru reached down and nipped the apparition's neck and soon could feel the warm seed spill into his hands. After a few moments and Hiei's recovery he turned to the panting inu lord. "Now it's your turn, my lord."

"In this room we are equals and clothing isn't an option." Sesshomaru said his eyes slightly bleeding red. Hiei's smirk grew even more at that.

"Then Sesshomaru I think this is in order." Hiei got off the bed and started to strip for his lord and master. He started with the headband ward for his Jagan. After spending as much time with Yusuke and Kuwabara going to places like strip clubs, he was a master at this strip tease stuff. Slowly he pushed his pants to his hips letting more and more skin be exposed.

Sesshomaru set up in bed and watched his soon to be lover. A smirk was planted on his face. Leaning against the head board he shifted his hips lightly showing off what Hiei was doing to him and his ever growing erection. Eyeing said part of the lord's anatomy, Hiei licked his lips and finally with his pants around his hips pulled off his shirt. Going back to work on his pants slowly letting them drop inch by even slower inch he didn't stopped.

"Are you going to just sit there? Or do I have to torch your clothing off when I get done?" Hiei said as he finally let the pants drop to the floor. He didn't wear underwear, this time didn't have boxers and well it was just easier to deal with nothing.

Sesshomaru's eyes trailed up and down the demon before him. "And I was hoping you would undress me." He said as he eased out of bed. Soon his clothing hit the floor with the help of Hiei's skilled fingers.

The Western Lord picked up Hiei and they kissed, tongues fought for control and fangs brushed against lips and mouths. With little warning Hiei was on his back looking up at his great lord. "I'll stop now if you…"

"You stop and I'll make sure you die slow and painfully." Hiei said his eyes closed and his breath short and shallow. His arms were around Sesshomaru's neck and his fingers were playing in the long sliver strands.

Being all that he needed to hear Sesshomaru kissed Hiei's neck and was about to move lower to prepare him for entry when his door slammed open. In walked two very pissed off females and Jaken.

"Lord Sesshomaru, tell this toad you ordered us to come to you when we returned, no matter…oh sorry about that my lord, we can always report to you later." Chanas, a young non-animal youkai with dark purple hair and stunning maroon eyes said to her lord. Her lover, the female standing next her, a good head taller and with deep crimson hair and equally red eyes, as she was a blood demon currently had her foot on Jaken's head ready to kill the toad like demon at any moment.

"Sisuri, don't kill Jaken. We can't have fun torturing him if you do." Chanas said to her lover softly. "Remember last time we called him into our room only for him to walk in on something else?"

"You three to my office now, I'll be there in a few minutes." Sesshomaru said, his breathing rough as he tried to suppress his great need for the blushing demon below him. Blushing? Was his Hiei really blushing. Once the three left he looked at the demon, "You and I will finish this, go now, take a bath and meet Rin. I have two stupid lesbian generals and a toad youkai to kill."

Hiei just nodded before lightly kissing Sesshomaru's lips and sliding out of bed. Gathering his clothing he was out of the room and into the hot springs before anyone saw him.

Sesshomaru walking into his office some time later and what he saw was kind of disturbing. Sisuri and Chanas were making out while Jaken was trying not to watch but seeing as he was tied up facing them it was hard. Clearing his voice Sesshomaru took his place behind a low table like desk.

"Report."

"It was boring. The lord to the north said that he hadn't had anything to do with it and after poking around a bit it was proven that he didn't. It turned out to be a giant ogre's son that got free and it was taken care of before we got there," Chanas said as her lover stood behind the place she set down at. Sisuri wasn't talkative nor was she ever seen in public with out Chanas by her side. The blood demon was hardly one you wanted to piss off. She could and would drain your body of the life giving liquid before you could even draw your sword to oppose her.

"What are your views on this Sisuri?" Sesshomaru asked as he sifted in his seat.

"It's a cover up and a good one." Sisuri said in her ten words or less at a time fashion. She was much like Hiei was around those that didn't live in the castle. Calm, collected and quiet.

Their meeting went on talking about how the two had made sure that the northern lord understood who was the true king in this all. By the end of the meeting Sesshomaru was forced to kick them out of his office for making jokes about him and the situation they had found him in.

Hiei watched as Rin drew a cute scene with Sesshomaru sitting under a tree and him sitting in said tree. Rin might have been young but she would be a master artist if she keep up like this. Her brush was graceful like a fine dancer and her eye for detail was even better than Kurama's when it came to his hair.

Reading his book on portals, or pretending to read any way Hiei could only think about Sesshomaru and what almost happened this morning. 'Damn that inu for being so fucking hot.' Hiei thought to himself as he saw something that he never thought he would find and it just happened to be the worst timing. He found his way home.

End Chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story