Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > I'm still working on a title

Chapter V

by SnowAhriman 1 review

A little training and a hot bath later...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 1725 words

1Original
I do not own anything from IY or YYH...so don't think I do...thank you thanks to this disclaimer I've wasted that much more time until I get to update.

Chapter V

Sweat dripped from his forehead as he looked down at the shorter demon. It had been one of many time he found himself in this situation but there had been just as man as where their position were reversed. They both were panting from the exhausting daily event. Trying to regain his breath her reached a hand out to the dark youkai.

Sesshomaru's helping hand would be an insult from anyone else, but Hiei knew a truly sincere gesture when he saw one. Reaching up he grasped the inu's clawed limb and used it as a balance to stand up.

Clapping came from the side lines. Rin being the source was also the reason these spars started. She in passing told Sesshomaru about Hiei practicing in the afternoons with his sword. Sesshomaru offered him a spar claiming he shadow could on do so much for his skills.

The post dinner spars became a part of the daily routine. Rin was even given permission to stay up and watch them as long as she was ready for before she met them at the dojo. And she made them promise to wait.

The dojo was a huge building built for Sesshomaru's father's true size to be able to move freely in. It was open aired and lit by torches for night time sparring. The whole building was make pf a brick like mixture similar to adobe. (1).

The dirt floor was beaten and Hiei wondered about the huge paw prints he saw when he first steeped foot into the seemly unused dojo. Dusting off his clothing, Hiei looked down at it. It wasn't too different from what he was used to wearing but it was made of a strong silk and held Sesshomaru's crest on the left breast. Rin had them made even behind Sesshomaru's back the pants were black and the tops, a deep blue. The only thing missing would be his owl style of the black cloak. His cloak was at the back of his closet or the bottom of his chest. He didn't know which, nor did he care. The style came about when he was wearing his mother's tear, getting opponents to try and take it so he could have a good fight.

"Hiei-kun, are you well?" Rin asked looking her guardian over. When he won she would asked that of Sesshomaru.

"Yes, Rin."

"Good." She said yawning, worn out from the long day and staying up watching the spar.

"Bed, now." Sesshomaru said to the child.

"Yes, Sesshomaru-sama," She said although the last of it was muffled by another yawn.

She started to walk out of the dojo a bit drunkenly. Hiei and Sesshomaru followed her to her room. Together they watched her climb under blankets and lay her head on the pillows.

"Night you two," she said slipping into her dream w2orld.

"Good night," both males said before slipping out of the younger girl's bed chambers.

'She is making it hard to want to leave.'

'Don't you mean him?' That annoying future of the girl answered.

'Don't you have some one else to bug?'

'Oh buy Hiei-kun you are so much fun to get a rise out of.' her laughter filled up the area of his mind they were "standing" in.

'Hn, baka yoda.' Hiei though to himself.

'Hey, I heard that!' She said leaning a little over him with her hands on her hips.

'I can see down your kimono,' he said to the woman trying to get something out her in revenge for her earlier actions.

'Then it's a good thing you don't have a thing for boobs, huh?'

'What do you want?' Hiei thought as his outside body opened his door of the room he was living in. I wasn't too far from Rin and Sesshomaru but wasn't in the royal family's corridor. He felt that his room was position that he could get to Rin if ever need be, sometimes before even Sesshomaru.

His body went through the steps of undressing himself and grabbing his bather supplies head to the hot springs on the north side of the estate. With his speed he was there, washed and in the water in no time. The hot water felt great on hi skin, the temperature just right for the fire master. The weather was becoming cooler welcoming the fall with browning leaves and other autumn such things. Rin had told him it wasn't' much of a deference from the human world during the same months.

Rin's future, still nameless, didn't answer his question she just seemed to hear her name being called and excused herself...FROM HIS MIND! Hiei sighed as he ran his finger's thought his flame like hair, untying the head band like ward from his head revealing his Jagan. It wasn't opened by it still could see all. Closing his red eyes he laid his head back on the rock overhang and let his muscles' rest and relax. Hiei knew had a visitor before the visitor knew he was a visitor.

Sesshomaru was headed to the Northern most hot spring on his estate. Hardly anyone came to it because it was so far away and the temperature was hotter than the others.

Hiei didn't open his eyes when Sesshomaru walked into the spring's clearing. The lord wasn't a baka; he would know by now he wasn't alone.

The moment he was remotely close to the hot springs Sesshomaru could smell Hiei's aura. Smirking he didn't greet the other demon he just striped and bathed himself. It was a public bath of shorts. Sinking into the water he could feel it was hotter than normal, it must have been his companion. Not saying a word still he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the overhanging rock.

Hiei watched 'his lord' as the inu bathed with his third eye. As to why he was inclined to do so was past him, even if he didn't understand his feeling he still had them. He was glad the water was warm because he surely was blushing right now. It didn't calm down until the inu taiyoukai was in the water, completely covered.

'He he, you know that is rude right?' A mature yet still girly voice said at Hiei's mental barriers.

'Yes, just as it is rude to drop in unannounced as you have just done.' Hiei answered her groaning that the future of Rin was once again bugging him.

Before she had butted in Hiei was thinking how unguarded Sesshomaru looked at the moment. His neck was exposed and ready for some idiot to try to slice open. Hiei would never think of harming that beautiful neck but leaving a mark or two wouldn't be harmful now would it.

'He's not unguarded, he never is. Man that would led to some really bad and boring sex, don't you think?'

'Will Rin turn out to be such a hentai as your self? And why are you dressed like that?' She was dressed in a towel and that was it.

'You're taking a bath I thought I would dress for the part.'

'Are you really that insane?'

She didn't answer for she looked like some one was calling her name. Within a blink of an eye she was gone and Hiei was left along with the lord of the west, who was currently naked to him. Technically he was always naked to him, everyone was but this wasn't using the power of the Jagan.

Suddenly Hiei was thrown from his thoughts when Rin's nameless future came back to him in her normal clothing. 'Hey stupid if you had that damn third eye pointing at the right thing you would know you and Sesshomaru-sama are needed back at the castle.'

'Hn,' was all Hiei said as he redirected his Jagan back to Rin. She was sitting up in bed crying as she called for Sesshomaru and himself. Standing up as fast as he did Hiei must have startled Sesshomaru for the lord had his eyebrow lifted in question.

"Rin is calling us." By the time Hiei had that out of his mouth he was already pulling on his pants not worrying about drying off the old fashion way. With a slight increase of his youki he was dryer than he was when he came up here. Sesshomaru wasn't so lucky but the Lord was already dressed and running south back to his castle.

Within seconds Hiei had caught up and was in front of Sesshomaru. Hiei beat Sesshomaru to the castle by a step but they didn't stop until they went into the young girls room. Rin jumped up standing on her bed when she saw them. Sesshomaru stood next to the large thing and with little warning he had her in his arms.

"Sesshomaru-sama, Hiei-kun!! I was so scared. I had a dream that you left me and when I woke and called for you, you didn't come!! I thought you left me!!" She buried her face into his chest.

"Rin..." Sesshomaru said stroking her hair trying to calm her.

"Can I stay with you tonight? Hiei too?" Rin asked in her cute little way that even the Mighty Lord Sesshomaru couldn't say no to.

And so that was how Hiei found himself in Sesshomaru's bed with Rin between himself and said Lord of the Western Domain.

End Chapter (About Fucking Time don't you think?)

1. No not the computer programs

Okay as any of my long term readers know I tend to write all my fics out most of the time. It is easier for me...well I did that for this fic...and well I lost the notebook...I am sick to my stomach worrying about it. It has my name on it...and well next chapter I was planning something that I don't want anyone but my readers to read. So that is why this chapter is late and crap. It was so much better the first time around. Although some of the dialog is better this time around...I think. -ready to cry- I want my notebook back!!

Please Review...thank you...
Sign up to rate and review this story