Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

Scream!

by ShadowSouls 7 reviews

A chill runs up your spine. It crawls into your brain, a freezing touch of fear.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 741 words

5Original
PROLOGUE

The beautiful sight was the best part of the job. Gerard was one of those very few people in the world that actually love what they do for a living. He loved the smell, the sight, and the faint murmurs of "please, don't do this!" but he has to, and he wants to. The metallic smell burns into his nostrils as he inhales, taking a very deep breath. The cries were getting fainter and fainter, until Amy was limp in his arms, her eyelids dropped, blocking the constantly shining blue lapis lazuli. He called her Lapis Lazuli before a lot, and she would smile and blush, and he would tuck the blonde waves behind her ear, and give her a quick kiss. But...he never loved her. Liked her? Of course! She was pretty, and cheerful, yet not so very smart.


Gerard knew better than to attach himself to his victims. He was too professional for that. He had dated seven girls before Amy, and they all ended up having the same fate. In a trash bag at the bottom of a pond somewhere, and Gerard would leave the state happy and loaded. Driving by in a black mustang, in a batman shirt, skinny jeans, and a friendly smile. No one ever suspected that handsome, young man was a notorious serial killer, who had a tendency to specifically murder his girlfriends. He remembered the girl he dated before Amy. Her name was Julie. Gerard actually kept her for a few months more than he intended too. It was only because she gave awesome blow jobs. He remembers her face clearly, she certainly had an unforgettable face, though. While Amy had soft blonde waves, blue eyes, and a cute smile that often made her look as childish as a pre-schoolers, Julie had bronze skin, intense catlike, green eyes that looked like they could burn holes in the bible, and a sly, seductive smile.

Gerard skipped to the kitchen, opened a cabinet, and bought out a black trash bag roller. He tore one free, and went back to the living room, to take care of Amy's body. When he saw a puddle of blood increasing he groaned.

"Aw, Don't get blood on the oriental rug! Mikey's gonna fucking kill me."

He lifted the body with ease and slid it into the trash bag. As he tied the knot tight, made sure it won't open, he hauled it over his shoulder and skipped down the stairs. His butler, Robert bryar, opened the garage door for him and handed him his keys, he eyed the bag worriedly, not because he felt sorry for the girl, which he did to be quite honest, but because he didn't want his master getting caught. He knew Gerard since he was eight. He loved that kid, no matter what he did for a living and Gerard trusted him with his life.

"Pleae be careful, sir," Bob said, opening the mustang's door for his master.

Gerard chuckled, obviously uncomprehending his butler's uneasiness.

"Aren't I always careful, Robert?" He mused.

"of coarse, sir! I'm just worried, as always, standard butler procedure," Bob said quickly. "And your brother called, he will be stopping by in the evening, sir."


Gerard sighed, he was not in the mood to deal with Mikey.

"Tell him I'll be around at half past midnight, if he arrives before I do serve him a drink and tell him to play a round of angry birds, while I'm on my way," Gerard knew his brother was an impatient bastard, he himself was impatient most of the time as well.

As he settled the trash bag in the trunk of the car, and closed it, he smirked. "and if I don't come back after 2:00 AM, tell him to come back tomorrow or show him to his guest room, it is Saturday Night after all."





A/n: so...this is my brand new story. I have been working on it for quite a while now and to be honest I am very excited! XD I hoped you enjoyed the prologue, which briefly introduced who Gerard really is, and what he does for a living, Frank and Gerard aren't together in the first two chapters but that will certainly change, don't fear. Also I meant to make this alot bigger but I'm typing on my iPad and it has 5% battery left o.o so....rate and review please? X)

-Poison Ivy
Sign up to rate and review this story