Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

Pretty Handsome Awkward

by ShadowSouls 10 reviews

You bleed just like you puke while running a mile.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-21 - Updated: 2011-10-21 - 2351 words

5Exciting
Wow! The Prologue went Green!! EEP! Can I get this one Green too?! Sorry for keeping you waiting, had a pain in the ass project! But I finished it now so updates come more frequently. Title from The Used, duh.

-Poison Ivy



Gerard wasn't the only one who murders for a living. Hell no. He had his own "posse". They were wicked cool guys who also happened to be his best friends and business associates. Their names were Zacky, Matt, and Brian. They were the only ones who actually understood what he was doing and why he was doing it. They even did the same things, so it's pretty easy for them to click. They weren't like his brother at all, and even though Robert helps him, Gerard could tell he doesn't approve even though Bob tries his best to conceal his disapproval, Gerard was not an idiot.

Even though Gerard knows his brother cares for him, Mikey never tries to secrete his thoughts. He calls Gerard a monster, he calls him stupid, he yells at him, and sometimes he gets down on his knees and begs Gerard to stop doing this. But Gerard just sighs and shakes his head, giving him the typical answer that Mikey feels like strangling him for everytime he hears it "I can't Mikey…"

Gerard drives down the neighborhood. His destination is Crawls Creek located in the nearby woods. While he grips the steering wheel tightly, he hums a soft tune, lights a cigarette and sighs. For an odd reason Gerard feels eerily calm. So calm, and Gerard has never felt like this in a while. He's usually stressed all the time and it concerned Robert. Since he accompanied Gerard a long time ago, Bob became attached to his master. He was constantly worrying about the silliest things, considering what Gerard does and all. And deep down Bryar only wishes Gerard would find someone he truly cares for, settle in, and stop doing what he does. Of coarse, Bob would never tell him that to his face, but Gerard is not an idiot. He can tell exactly what Bob feels, even though the constant worrying irritates him sometimes, he feels touched that Robert actually cares about him that much.

When Gerard arrives at Crawls Creek, he gets out of his mustang, and runs a hand through his messy black hair, and slams the door shut. As he was about to take a step forward he realizes he had closed the door on the sleeve of his leather jacket that was hanging from his arm. "Son of a bitch," he mutters as he opens the door again and yanks the sleeve out. He puts it on, struts to the trunk of the car and hurls the heavy black bag over his shoulder, and "Uuf" escaping his lips at the weight.
"Dammit Amy, I thought we agreed that you'd go on a diet, you're certainly heavier than you look."

As Gerard made it to the creek, he walks around to the left, where he knows the water is deepest. He looks around vigilantly to make sure no one is watching. Whenhe finds the coast clear, he tosses the bag as far as he could, which is pretty distant considering Gerard has wicked arm muscles. "Hey Amy," he began as he saw the bag sink. "I promised I'd take you swimming in the middle of the night, right? Under the glistening moon, and nothing but the sound of splashing and wolves howling, right? Well you should know that I always keep my promises, baby doll." As if on cue, a piercing howl filled the night, and Gerard sighed.

The bag was out of sight, the night was calm, and again Gerard could hear the faint howls from wolves far off in the forest. He sighed, and smiled. It was such a relaxing night, and today's job was especially easy. All he needed more to make the night perfect was a visit to the bar or a nearby club then a soak in the hot tub when he returned home, and maybe perhaps then he would confront Mikey….if he didn't leave yet. Gerard was about to head back to his car when he heard the sounds of footsteps and leaves rustling. He was too professional to panic but he felt that it would be safer to check it out; it was probably just a raccoon or something. As Gerard entered the forest he looked around. He couldn't see much, but he could make out a figure in between the thick trees. He wondered if that figure saw him. Gerard had never been caught before. He was always too sneaky and sly. And he made sure it seemed like he was not there when the event occurred. The police were stupid enough not to realize the connection between Gerard and the girls found dead. Then again, they were probably confused because the Zacky, Matt, and Brian were also doing business around the areas; they figured it was just a coincidence, that is, if they realized the connection at all. Gerard neared the figure, and was surprised to see a kid sitting there with a book and a flashlight in his hands. He couldn't tell how he looked like, but he was sure it was a boy. The boy gasped, jumped up to his feet and flashed the flashlight directly at Gerard.

"Whoa, kid, put the damn thing away. It's hurting my eyes," Gerard muttered as he shielded his eyes away from the much too bright light.


(Hey, I just made a rhyme!)

"Shit! Sorry, you just startled me, that's all," The kid apologized.

Now that the flashlight wasn't pointed directly in Gerard's eyes, he could clearly see that the boy has floppy brown hair that kept falling into his eyes, a lip ring, and hazel irises; he realized that he wasn't a little kid after all. Probably 17 or 18, young but not as young as he thought. He was holding a Stephen King novel in his hands.

"You're not some psychopath who's gonna dismember my body with a kitchen knife, right?"

"Reading scary stories in a forest in the middle of the night ain't such a smart idea, kid." Gerard said, as he crossed his hands across his chest.

"Whatever, and I'm not a kid! I'm 16." The boy protested.

16….He was even younger than he thought.

"You still are a kid, technically. And I think you should leave before you give yourself a god damn heart attack over a squirrel or something." He inquired, remembering how startled the boy looked when he approached him.

"I'm fine!" He protested, pouting. "I just thought you might be some freak with a chainsaw and a hockey mask." He straightened his shirt, and wiped some dirt off his skinny jeans.

S'not far off, Gerard thought. Gerard realized that kid was probably as stubborn as he was, so he decided to give him a final warning, if he chose to ignore Gerard and stay, then fine. It’s not like Gerard gave a fuck if he was eaten by wolves or not.

"Well if you wanna stay and get devoured by some hungry wolves, then it's your call. I got shit to do so adios." Gerard muttered as the kid rolled his eyes and sat back down again, continuing to read. Jesus, what a stubborn fuck, but Gerard knew better than to just kill someone because they irritated him.

Gerard turned and walked the opposite direction. Leaving the kid sitting there, he realized the kid probably didn't see anything or he would probably stutter or seem nervous, but he seemed fine. Annoyed, actually.

(I just realized that half this chapter is composed of fragments, eh whatever word document; see if I give a fuck.)

Gerard looked down and saw his shoes were covered in mud and swore "fuck." He climbed into the mustang carefully, doing his best to keep his baby clean. As he got the engine started and was about a mile away from this place, he whipped out his iPhone and dialed Brian's number. "Hey, man" Brian answered cheerfully.
"Yo, Haner. Wanna meet tonight?"
"Sure, man! Bored as fuck, and Zacky keeps whining about shit, apparently he was completely smashed and accidently slept with this whore, it turned out she's his mom's friend and like….47."

For those of you who don’t know, Brian is Synyster Gates from A7x, you probably all know, but just clearing it up for the clueless

Gerard laughed. "That sounds just like him,"

Gerard could hear someone in the background yell "BRIAN ELWIN HANER! YOU BETTER HAVE NOT TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THIS OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

"I'd like to see you try," Brian yelled back.

Gerard chuckled. He loved those guys. He really did.

"Well, I guess me and Zacky are free tonight. Same bar, same time?" He asked.

"Great. See you tonight man, I gotta tell ya about the cash I made off of Amy. Man, She was loaded," He snickered.

"Oh please, you all know I make the most cash out of ya'll. Ladies can't resist The Gates, man" Brian joked. Gerard could hear Zacky say, "Yeah, man. Keep telling yourself that."

Gerard heard a beeping noise and found out Mikey was trying to call him. He groaned. "Shit. Lil bro is bombing my phone, See ya tonight." He hung up and answered Mikey, though he really didn't want to, he didn't want to have like 15 missed calls. And he knew Mikey wouldn't stop calling until he answered him. Might as well get it over with.

"Gerard! Where the fuck are you?" Mikey screeched the minute Gerard pressed 'answer'.

"Sorry, mother. Last time I checked I didn't have a curfew, and I didn't have to answer to you," Gerard rolled his eyes. He could almost see the frown Mikey was wearing.

"I just…I wanted to make sure you were alright" cue for another eye roll "Is Amy with you?"

"Um, you could say she went diving," Gerard giggled.

"That is not funny, I thought you stopped doing this! That poor girl, Gerard WHY do you fricking do this?"

"Who the fuck told you I stopped? And I don't want to discuss this over the phone now, alright? I'm going out with the guys, and I don't want you killing my buzz." Gerard hung up immediately, not waiting for his brother's response. He did not want to do this now.

~Five hours later~

Gerard was trashed. Completely fucking wasted, and so were the other guys. His mind was else where when he took the waitress in the short skirt to the bathrooms, and pulled her top off. His mind was else where when she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his briefs down, he was in fucking Neverland when he fucked her senseless in the bathroom stall. He didn't even get her name. Crissy? Cassie? All he knew is that she had flaming red hair, and a nice tongue.

By the time he managed to convince Brian and Zacky he was fine, and he could get his ass to bed by himself, it was 4 AM. Brian and Zacky weren't as drunk as Gerard, so they simply shrugged and excited through the bar door.

He looked around the bar, at the waitress who was still buttoning up her blouse. A few guys who managed a peep at her bra whistled, and she winked back at the group of middle-aged men.

Gerard stumbled out of the bar, he couldn't see quite clearly. He didn't realize he had walked right into a person

"Wh-wha?" He slurred.
"The fuck?" Gerard looked up.

It was the kid from the woods.

The brown-haired boy snorted, "Oh it's you. Creepy dude from the forest."

"G'way from me," Gerard growled pushing past him. " 'noying kids."

"You seriously don't know how pathetic you look right now," The kid laughed and eyed the man, who was looking greener by every second, but he was totally unprepared when the dude hurled on his foot. Green vomit covered his converse.

"SHIT, those were a new pair! Dammit, I'm covered in your puke. Gross! Motherfucker," The kid grumbled and kept muttering swear words, but they kept getting fainter and fainter every second. It didn't take a long time before everything went black.

***********


Frank eyed the piss-drunk man who he had met hours ago. He had passed out on Frank, and if it wasn't for him, his skull would have probably shattered against the stone sidewalk. He was annoyed as fuck, I mean Dammit! Those were a new pair of kickass Batman converse. That dude owed him fifty bucks.

As annoyed as he was Frank felt a little bad about leaving him there. He tried lifting the man, but it was stupid considering he was probably twice his age, and three times his own size, Frank's petite body was working against him tonight, I swear. After a couple of failed attempts at lifting the mysterious man, Frank realized he must have looked ridiculous, and even though no one was around, he felt as if God was laughing at him. He wouldn't blame him, he felt like laughing at himself.


Frank sighed, and bent down towards the man, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his iPhone and wallet. He opened his wallet and pulled out his ID card. Gerard Way, 28 years old. "Huh." His name played on Frank's tongue. Gerard, the name definitely suited the unconscious man. As he opened his iPhone to see if he could contact anyone, he realized it was password locked. "Shit," he swore.

The 16 year old looked down at Gerard, and sighed. Dragging it is, then….


R&R? They make me happy (:


Updated Note: Sorry chapter 3 is a little late, I had it all saved on the computer but all my files mysteriously disappeared O.O I promise you all it will be posted in the next few days, I have major assignments in school and all this shit will end on thursday :) so...sorry again, I'll give you a big chunky chapter, I promise x)
Sign up to rate and review this story