Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

Nightmare

by ShadowSouls 10 reviews

Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air 'Cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 1625 words

5Original
This is late and I'm sorry D: But I'm SO happy that the previous chapter went green as well o: Let's get this one green too and I'll update sooner haha :P and I've been working hard on this story and I've written about five chapters after this one :) Title is from Avenged Sevenfold, best fucking band ever. Also, I kinda left you guys at a cliffhanger here... ah well, Enjoy, Rate, Review, and you get more, oh and 440 views!! omg how awesome is that?! :3

-Poison Ivy


**

The first thing Gerard noticed was that he was tied to a chair. He tried to get up, but realized that his wrists were tied securely to the chair with thick ropes. The second thing he noticed was that he was shirtless, and his pants were missing too. He was in what looked like a cell. The wall bricks were crumbling with age, there was an immense iron door infront of him that was shut tightly, and a sealed window on the right. It was dark and fucking creepy. He tried squirming his hands out of the ropes but it was no use, they were tied too firmly. "Hello?!" He called out, but recieved no reply. He didn't know if that was a good or s bad sign. He tried calling out again but all he could hear was a distant ticking sound. "Where the fuck am I?" He yelled out. Suddenly, the window burst open and the sunlight shone on him directly, next thing he knew was that he was fucking burning.

**
Frank looked at the sleeping man that was only meters away from him. During the night, Frank was finally able to admit that he started to harbor a slight crush on this Gerard person. He felt ashamed but even fucking Prince Charming had to admit that man was fucking pretty. The older man's greasy, waves fell into his face hiding a bit of the soft, white porcelain skin that Frank used every inch of resistance he had not to touch. He felt silly. Who the fuck takes an unconscious man to an alley and stays up all night watching his chest lift up and down as he inhaled like a fucking hawk? God, Frank could be such a creep at times. But he was creepy, and he didn't mind being creepy at all as long as he got to look at that man.


Frank also felt slightly shocked at how fast he had falled for someone who spoke three sentanced to him (which were mostly swear words anyways) and then vomited on his shoes. Frank's friends always told him he was a good judge of character, and even though he didn't know that Gerard man could maybe be sweet. But Frank knew nothing between them could ever happen. The dude was fucking 28, and Frank was only sixteen. He probably already had a pretty model-like girlfriend, or maybe one of those perfect little wives he sees on TV. Then again, if he had a perfect little wife and everything was so great why would he allow himself to get piss drunk like that. If Frank was in a relationship and his boyfriend had did that, he would feel slightly disappointed in him.

He couldn't help his thought drifting off after the word boyfriend. He knew he was gay. His friends had accepted it. His mom and her new boyfriend, not so much. Frank sighed, trying to switch his thoughts to some other topic, something that would make him feel less depressed. But Frank's thought were interrupted when he noticied The Gerard Man stir.

(Why did I laugh the minute I wrote The Gerard Man? oh god whatever I'm keeping it :D)

*
Gerard's eyes flew open and he instantly regretted it when the sunlight invaded his eyes, so he shit them back again tightly. The first thing he noticed was there was a heavy pounding in his head, and he really couldn't remember much of last night's events. He remembered going drinking with Brian and Zacky, he remembered having an argument with Mikey over the phone, and the following events were a blacked out blur. Second thing Gerard noticed was insead of the silky feel of his expensive sheets, his face was rubbing against a cold, hard surface he identified as the pavement. His opened his eyes again and sat up suddenly, his head slamming into the wall behind him. "Fucking ow," He muttered.

"Took you long enough," A voice said.

"Ah!" Gerard shot up, startled. He thought he was all alone, apparently he was wrong. He looked around and seemed to be in an alley of some sort. And a strikingly familiar boy was seated on the pavement a few meters away, staring at him intensly. "Where the fuck am I?" Gerard muttered, he was annoyed, confused, and he had a headache from hell not to mention a creeper kid as well. Why the fuck was he sleeping in an alley and who is that fucking kid he keeps running into. oh god....it's better not what he thinks it is. He couldn't have- NO.

"Well, before you start yelling at me and jumping into false conclusions," It seemed like this kid could read his mind. "Let me tell you that I fucking saved your ass yesterday."

"What are you talking about?" Gerard muttered as he bought both his index fingers to his temple and started rubbing them slowly, hoping to ease the pain but not fucking succeeding.

"Well after your drunk ass exited the bar yesterday it ran into me and puked on my shoes. You passed out and I felt bad about leaving you to get mugged, murdered, or ran over by a car at four in the fucking morning. So that's about what happened," The kid rambled his explanation, using hand gestures while he narrated yesterday's events, that was kinda cute.....wait, what?

"Huh," Gerard snorted. He didn't know wether to feel grateful or creeped out. He decided on a mixture of both. "I'd thank you but my head is about to fucking burst at any moment and it makes me feel like I need to kill a bitch."

"Here," The kid tossed him something and Gerard subcounsiously grabbed it. There were two asprin pills in his palm, he also passed him a flask of what Gerard guessed was water. He looked at the kid and raised his eyebrows as if to say "hey, did you like plan this or something?" and it was obvious the boy could tell what he was thinking but he simply shrugged and pulled out a pack of Marlboro's from his pocket. Gerard swallowed his pills.

"Can I bum one? And I didn't get your name, kid," Gerard asked, suddenly feeling curious about this mysterious kid he had met in the woods last night, the kid handed him a cigarette and a purple lighter.

"I'm Frank, you're Gerard I presume?"

"How did you-" Frank cut him off by tossing his wallet at him, Gerard glared at him as he opened his wallet to check for any missing papers, there were none. "Don't worry I didn't like rob you, dude. I'd be a pretty stupid thief if I robbed you then stayed around 'til you woke up yanno. I would have taken off by now."

"And exactly why did you stay with me anyways? Aren't your parents wondering where you are or are they fine with their kid just draggin random drunks to alleys cuz he felt sorry for them?" Gerard didn't mean for it to sound so snappy, but it came out that way a flicker of sadness was reflected in Frank's eyes.

"Oh....erm....I'm sorry. Are you homeless?" Gerard asked, he tried to sound sympathetic but due to his lack of emotions for other people it just sounded as a casual question.

"No," Frank muttered. "I have a mom....and a house."

"Isn't she worried or somethin?" Again, Gerard didn't know why he was asking. It's not like he gave a shit wether a kid was wandering by himself or not. He had places to be, girls to kill.

"No," Frank muttered again, not meeting Gerard's eyes.

There was a moment of silence. And Gerard stood up. "Well, as fun as this was. I better get going." As he made to leave the other diretion he heard a "NO, don't go!" and Frank was up and clutching his arm tightly and looking at him straight into his warm, green eyes. Before Gerard could ask him what the fuck he was doing, something clicked in his mind. The kid had a crush on him, Gerard could see it in his honey colored eyes. Oh god, he didn't know whether to laugh or just walk away. But then another idea floated in his mind, a wicked one. And as the sinister part of Gerard took over his brain he wore an evil smirk and didn't think twice before saying: "Tell ya what? Why don't we get a cup of coffee?"



Rate and Review my lovelies
oh and I'm working on a mix for this story which will be available in the next update hopefully. And what do you guys think about fanart?



Yet Another Note: I have started working on another fic. It's going to be mother fucking creepy. With creepy shit happening every single chapter. The story will be called ATAVIST. And a really good art to describe it comes from Otep. Here it is: http://oi39.tinypic.com/211rl9u.jpg If that didn't scare you from reading it when I post it, then cheers. You are as sick as me..


p.s: is it sad that I don't wanna update before the chapter goes green?
Sign up to rate and review this story