Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

Not The American Average

by ShadowSouls

Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze. My lips, your poison, they bring you to your knees.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 1775 words

?Blocked
Please Check out my new story "Uncharted":http://ficwad.com/story/175191


Title from Asking Alexandria


-Poison Ivy


**********

"Oh...erm...sure," The kid said clearly surprised, an overwhelming feeling of shyness crashing down on him. When Gerard noticed that his smirk only grew wider. He never considered himself to be gay, and he was damn sure he wasn't. The truth is, Gerard was feeling very spontaneous at the moment. He'd never used a male in his job killings before. Not that he didn't kill any men, fuck no. Gerard killed 3 men before. But none of them were because of his job. That was just women.

But today....he felt like experimenting. And he was itching to find out about more about Frank. Frank just stood awkwardly, and Gerard chuckled. He took Frank's hand and gently pulled him, Frank snapping out of his day dream and started walking besides Gerard. He felt really surprised. Why the fuck would a hot dude like Gerard ask Frank out on a- he wasnt even sure it was a date, probably not. Anyways, he felt flattered that this handsome man was taking from his time to spend witha sixteen year old kid. It's not like Frank expected anything to happen. He was pretty sure when the mysterious man regained conciousness he would yell at Frank, call him a fucking creep, and then take off. And Frank was okay with that, he really was. Because that's exactly what he was expecting to happen.

Gerard looked at the sixteen year old boy. He found it hilarious how he seemed to be drowning in deep thoughts, probably confused as hell. Good. Gerard wanted to keep him confused as hell. He really hated questions, and he thanked the lord that this kid was a quiet one. "Hey, you like Starbucks, right?" Gerard's velvety voice broke Frank's train on thoughts.

"Erm, yeah. I do," Frank replied biting his lip.

"Good," Gerard smirked. He found it a little....odd that the first time he met this kid he was stubborn as fuck and now he was all shy and quiet. It really didn't make sense, whatever. When they arrived to their destination Gerard opened the door for Frank, releasing his charms full blast. Frank blushed again and entered. Frank himself didn't know how he had gotten so shy in less that 5 hours time but he just shrugged it off, and went to the Starbucks restroom because he really needed to piss.

Gerard went to the cashier lady. She suddenly perked up at the sight of the gorgeous man before her. Her eyes lit up and she asked in a sickly sweet voice, "What can I get for you....sir?" She batted her eyelids flirtasiously and smiled.

"Two large coffees please, black." He responded giving her his signature a three thousand kilo-watt smile. Her jaw dropped a bit as she handed him his order.

"If there is anything....else I can get for you, just let me know," She said as carried on batting her eyelids. Gerard thought she looked like the was trying to get sand out of her eyes.


"Hmm....well, I can come to your place tonight, sugar. Live alone?" He asked, smirking.

Her eyes suddenly lit up and she grinned so hard she looked like a constipated horse. "Yes! I do. I finish at about 5," She scribbled her address on a tiny piece of paper and handed it to Gerard. He winked at her and picked up the coffees. Frank had emerged from the restroom now and was smiling shyly. Gerard handed him his coffee. "Thanks," Frank muttered.

"So, Frank tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"Hmm....your life?"

"Well, I was born in Newark. When I was seven I moved here in Belleville. I lived with my mum and her boyfriend. I started playing guitar when I was eight. Yeah, that's pretty much it. My life isn't really that interesting."


"I'm sure there's more you could tell me, hmm?" Gerard asked.

"Well, you know it's kinda obvious that I'm...um...gay, well, my mum and here boyfriend...they aren't so understanding."

"They kicked you out?"

"No, not necessarily. Well, my mum didn't mind so much. But her boyfriend threatened he wouldn't propose to her if so. He didn't wan't a fag as a son."

Even though Gerard had faked his interest from before, he started feeling a little sorry for the boy. He's a kid after all. He wasn't gay, but he found himself feeling for sorry for the kid, just a little.

"What a dick. Is he as bad as he sounds?" Gerard asked instead.

"You have no idea," Frank rolled his eyes. "I'd rather die than have him as a stepdad."


'Oh don't worry, you will soon,' Gerard thought but he said, "C'mon he can't be that bad."

"Well, maybe if you were in my shoes, you'd understand." Frank raised the coffee to his lips and took a slow sip, whereas Gerard just gulped the whole thing down and was contemplating about buying another one. There was an awkward moment of silence.

"What is this?" Frank broke the silence.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked.

"I mean....this. What is this? Is it like a date?"

"Do you want it to be?" Gerard smirked.

"I-I maybe, I don't know," Frank stuttered, obviously nervous. Gerard found that strangely adorable.

"Well, I know I want it to be," Gerard said slowly. He gotta give himself credit, he was a damn good actor.

Frank looked momentarily surprised. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Well then, I want it to be too," Frank said, he was biting his lip so hard he could see a pin drop of blood. Poor kid was a nervous wreck.

"Well, that's good to hear then," Gerard smiled sweetly. "Would you like to come to my house...tonight?"

"I don't know," It's not that Frank didn't like Gerard. That man was a fucking walking orgasm. But he wasn't completely stupid, he wouldn't go to a not-so-complete stranger's house. But at the same time, he didn't want to disappoint Gerard. He was afraid that if he didn't go Gerard would move on. Frank should feel fucking grateful that he even noticed him in the first place. He didn't want to lose him so quickly, and it wasn't like he could bring Gerard to his home like "Hey mum, here is my 28 year old maybe boyfriend, do you mind if we fuck in the guest room?" So he just stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say.

Gerard noticed his inner battle and seemed to read his mind. "I know you don't know me that well, so how about I take you out to dinner tonight, as a thank you for...uh...saving me, and a sorry for puking on your shoes?"

Frank's brown eyes lit up. "Sure!"

"How 'bout at seven PM? That okay?" Gerard asked, flashing him his three thousand kilo-watt smile.

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Shall I pick you up?"

"NO! I mean...uh...Why don't I just meet you there?"

Gerard sighed. "Fine, here's the address. A little place called Bijoux, your gonna like it." He scribbled something on a piece of paper, while Frank scribbled his own number down and handed it to Gerard. Gerard extended his hands handing Frank the address while smiling.

Frank smiled back and took the paper.


*************

(To my friend who I said I'd use her name, sorry it was just too weird o_o But I did put your name in the glee thing...yeah you know what I'm talking about)


Cashier lady unlocked her apartment door. Gerard had learned her name was Sammi. They both burst into the door and he didn't hesitate before tearing her top off. Sammi giggled stupidly as Gerard slowly undid her bra professionally and let it drop the floor. He massaged her tits and she moaned loudly and sucked on his earlobe.

Sammi then dropped on her knees and started undoing Gerard's pants. He moaned and urged for her to continue. She first licked his cock from the base till the tip then flicked her tongue at the slit. She then bought her hands up and started massaging his balls. "FUCK!" Gerard yelled and started moaning again. She deep throated him and made gagging noises. Gerard couldn't hold on any further. He came hot and heavy in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop of it and stood up. Sammi leaned up to his face to kiss his lips. Something she hadn't done yet but was dying to do. When their lips were only an inch apart Gerard said: "Wait, I got something for you."

"hmm, what is it babe?" She asked dreamily. Gerard revealed to her in his had what looked like a shiny, unused dagger. Her eyes widened and before she could scream he covered her mouth and pressed his lips to her ear, "That's what you get for being a cock sucking whore."


She squirmed in his arms while kicking and shoving and trying to bite his hand away from her mouth, but it was no use. He was stronger than she was, but that didn't mean she was about to give up. "Now now, let's not make this harder then it has to be. I have a date soon so you better not get any blood on my shirt."


He could feel her tears on his hand that was gripping her mouth tightly. As he brought down the blade and slowly slit her throat. She made a gurgling sound and in less than seconds her body fell limp into his arms. Gerard smiled and went into her bedroom, roaming her closet and drawers. He found a small safe which was strangely unlocked. When he opened it. Packs of 100 Dollar bills were piled inside. Gerard contimplated how a cashier girl who worked in Starbucks could have so much money. Gerard guessed she stole it.


Instead of cleaning up the bloody mess that was lying in the middle of the living room, he decided to leave it there. Maybe give the news something interesting to broadcast. It was unlikely anything could be traced back to him, anyways.


As he grabbed his boxers, pulled up his pants, zipped them up and buttoned up his shirt, he dialed Frank's number.


"Hey Frank. You ready? I'm on my way now..."




**

le updated note: Okay, so here is the thing.........................I'm grounded...........for a month.


Stupid mum. Anyways, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to write the next few chapters on paper and give them to my friend to type up and post. Ooookay?
Sign up to rate and review this story