Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

by ShadowSouls 7 reviews

I held a diamond to the sun to count the moments on account of the way you smile for me..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 1148 words

5Ambiance
Omfg so sorry for the late update. I'm grounded y'see. And I try to write whenever my mum is out. Plus, I have a shit load of work to do. I swear to god teachers jack off to the thought of us failing...

Title from Pierce The Veil. Vic's pretty hot tho right?

rate, review


-Poison Ivy


*****


Gerard spotted Frank standing awkwardly on the sidewalk outside Bijoux. Even though Frank hadn't noticed him yet, Gerard could clearly see the way Frank bit his lip nervously and kept shifting his weight back and forth on both feet.



Gerard approached Frank confidently and when he finally spotted him, he smiled shyly and awkwardly to which Gerard responded with his classic three thousand kilowatt smile that made all girls go weak in the knees, and Frank was no exception.



"Hi," Frank said quietly, but loud enough for Gerard to pickup his nervousness. Why is he so nervous? Jesus I'm not that intimidating. Gerard thought.



"Hello Frank. Shall we go inside" Gerard smiled warmly.



"Sure," something in his smile seemed to reassure Frank alittle bit. He stopped fidgeting and his posture seemed to relax a little.



Gerard led Frank to his favorite table. Frank noticed that the restraunt was a cute, diminutive place with buttery yellow walls, four ebony tables that held many different engravings that seemed to tell a story each, and soft, cushiony chairs. Frank was elated that Gerard chose such a cute place for their first date. Even though there was a twanging feeling in the pit of his stomach telling him it was probably their last. He tried to ignore it. As they sat down, Gerard noticed Frank started fidgeting again.



An old,corpulent, waiter appeared. He was smiling broadly, showing all of his remaining, few teeth and beamed at both him and Gerard. "Well if it isn't my favorite customer!" The old man exclaimed.



"Sup Mr. Smith, how's Charlene?"



"She's well. But how are you, my boy!" He looked at Frank. "And who is this fine little thing?"



Frank felt really weird about being called a "little thing" but he decided it didn't really matter when two pairs of eyes started staring at him."Uh…I'm F-Frank?" He mentally face-palmed himself, why the fucking fuck had he made it sound like a question? And when Mr. Smith started laughing at him he didn't really feel all that better.



"You remind me of my grandson, Spencer.He's an awkward potato as well."



"Uh…"



"Well, I'm going to leave you two now.Remember to just holler for me and I'll be dashing in to take your orders." Frank felt fucking relieved when he saw the short, stout manbouncing away. He bit his lip again, awkwardly and looked at Gerard. Gerard had an all knowing smile plastered on his face. He looked at Frank and said,"Mr. Smith's a nice man. He can be a little…y'know" Cue for cute hand gestures that Frank found adorable"But yanno, aren't old people generally like that?" Frank nodded, not trusting his tongue yet so Gerard spoke again. "Would you like to order now or…?"



"Er…y-yeah! I think I'm just g-going to take vegetarian l-lasagna." Frank said. Fuck, he's stuttering again.



"So you're a vegetarian?"



"Yep."



"For how many years now?" Gerard really didn't care. He was just making small talk so he could pretend to be interested. It worked with everyone. At least, all the girls Gerard tried to get with. None of them rejected him….ever. Gerard figured Frank wouldn't be any different. Who was Frank to reject him?



"For a while, maybe like four years? I haven't eaten anything that contained meat since I was twelve." Frank started to ease a bit, he stopped fidgeting, so Gerard figured this must be a topic he felt comfortable with discussing. The kid stopped stuttering and he slouched into his seat a bit. He couldn't blame him; those cushiony chairs could make you feel like you want to sleep in 'em forever.



"Why?" Gerard questioned.



"Well, it’s just that….I dunno. I've seena factory on TV where they made chicken pies before. It made me feel really uncomfortable."



Gerard grinned, showing all his tiny, little, teeth. "Chicken Run?"



Frank's face turned cherry red; he brushed his bangs with his fingers in an attempt to cover his blushing face."Yes….stupid huh?"



"Nah, kinda cute, as a matter of fact." Frank looked up shyly and he was met by Gerard's intense eyes.Emerald green with flecks of gold. They were gorgeous really, unlike his own drab brown, mud puddles. He was still staring into Gerard's eyes, just contemplating how beautiful they were that he didn't even realize Gerard was slowly moving closer. When Frank noticed he tilted his head forward and when their lips where only about an inch apart he felt Gerard's hot, steamy breath ghost over his lips. Frank automatically shut his eyes and moved a little closer when….



"GEE WAY!"



He instantly shot back into his chair, startled. He almost fell off, but caught himself in the last minute. It was already enough he was an awkward, stuttering freak. He didn't need to humiliate himself as a bonus.



Frank looked behind him and saw two men. The one who Frank had assumed had yelled out to Gerard was an average-heightened man. He had spiky black hair, snake bites,and a septum piercing; he also had two arm sleeves of brightly colored tattoos and was wearing a Jack Daniels shirt. The other man was slightly taller, he had long, dark brown hair and was wearing a charcoal fedora hat, he had a nose piercing and also two arm sleeves of tattoos. He looked calmer and slightly mature than the other guy, who was literally sprinting to their table.



Frank looked at Gerard who was wearing a shocked expression on his face. "Zacky? Brian? What the fuck guys?" But septum piercing man just launched himself on Gerard's lap.

"Zacky, what the fuck are ya doin'?"

"ohmygodgerardImissedyoududeBrianisbeingreallyboringandMattisoutdoingbusinessandIhavenoonetoenterntainmeandijustcan'tfindanythingtodo.....Isthatcoffee?Iwantcoffee!!"

Gerard looked pissed as hell and Frank just stared at the crazy freak on his date's lap that seemed to take no breath between any of his words. How the hell did he even know where Gerard was?


Fedora-hat man had his face buried in his palms and was sighing, obviously exasperated from putting up with the shorter man all day.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I didn't know you'd be here. Zacky's been driving me crazy." Fedora-hat man said, looking truly apologetic.

Ah, Zacky. Now that he thought about it the name suited the overly caffeinated man. Frank didn't know if he should be feeling pissed at him for ruining his date and interrupting his almost-kiss. Or to feel fascinated by Zacky. He seemed pretty cool.


"And who are you hot stuff?" Suddenly three eyes were on Frank.



I'm kind of hungry now
Sign up to rate and review this story