Categories > Original > Erotica > Beneficial

Smells Like Nirvana Jones

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

What else can I write? I don't have the right. - Kurt Cobain

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-21 - Updated: 2011-10-21 - 191 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked over to the door, "She won't leave!" Dave whispered in defeat. I opened the door, "What the hell?" I said in a frustrated tone. "I wanted to stop by and tell you that I'm leaving town." She said. "Oh my god. Nirvana's leaving town. Get my psychiatrist on the phohe." I said flatly. "Where you goin'? Back to skanksville?" She laughed. "No. I'm going back to Portland. I came up here to see my mother." She said. "Well have a safe trip. It was a joy seeing you." I said sarcastically" She shot me an angry smile and walked away. I slammed the door, "That girl isn't goin' any where who the hell does she think she's kidding?" I asked bitterly. Dave shrugged, " I don't know. But she IS a bitch." He said standing on the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Waking Krist up." He said casualy, "Mixed nuts!" He hollered and body slammed Krist. Krist screamed the way my little sister Kim used to when she saw a snake. "What the fuck are you doing, you little shit?" Krist yelled. "Waking you up." Dave said innocently.
Sign up to rate and review this story