Categories > Original > Drama > Love in Ibiza

Love in Ibiza

by Cerys_TMB 0 reviews

The Midnight Beast Fanfic.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 398 words

0Unrated
"IT'S DONE IT'S FINISHED,!!" Stefan screamed as he shouted Dru and Ashley to come upstairs.
"WHAT WHAT WHAT" Ashley shouted as they ran to Stefan's room. They all huddled up staring at a Word document which Stefan wrote. "you know how we're going to Ibiza on Monday for 3 weeks..?" "yeah..." "well I thought we should do a new song and video filmed in Ibiza, so I made this song..." Stefan said with a huge grin on his face. Ashley and Dru scanned the lyrics and their faces had no expression, there was an awkward silence for 2 mins until..."STEFAN STEFAN THIS IS AMAZING!! WHATS THE NAME?!" Ashley finally replied. "Well Ash, I have named it... Pizza In Ibiza." "This is fucking amazing Stefan, probably our best song yet! We better get learning, we're going to ibiza in 1 day!"

Its Monday, 3am. BUZZ BUZZ BEEP BEEP goes their alarm. Stef and Ashley groan as they turn off the alarm, "time to get packing Stefan, we're leaving in an 2 hours" Whispered Ashley. Stefan nodded and stood up to search the living room floor for Dru, there were 3 sleeping bags, 2 full with Ashley and Stefan, 1 empty. Where's Dru?
Stefan thought he was in the shower and Ashley just left the house to go to Tesco's to get some last minute Airplane essentials, so he thought the best way to start the morning is to make breakfast for them all.

Stefan dragged himself to the kitchen, still half asleep. The kitchen's light was on, as soon as he noticed, he ran into the kitchen and to his surprise, there was Dru! With 5 bags, eating breakfast and making 3 cups of coffee.
"Morning Stef" Dru cheerfully said
"Morning Dru, why the fuck are you already awake? And why are our bags packed ALREADY?! And why are you acting like a happy-go-lucky elf?"
"I just couldn't sleep! I'm too exited! I woke up at 1 and I couldn't be bothered to go back to sleep so I got our bags and breakfast ready. Now eat your breakfast and have a shower! We're leaving in an hour! And make sure Ashley's back ASAP so we can leave." Dru announced.
Dru is never as happy as this. He's way out of character. He ignored that confusing chat and finished his breakfast.

An hour later, Stef has just finished his shower and Ashley is back and ready to go!
Sign up to rate and review this story