Categories > Original > Drama > Love in Ibiza

The Journey.

by Cerys_TMB 0 reviews

We're going to Ibiza, its just like england with sun.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 470 words

0Unrated
4am. Its time to leave the flat. Ashley turns off all the lights and made sure the taps were off. Its time. Stefan called a cab to come pick them up and during the whole of the cab journey, Dru was silent while Ashley and Stefan was going over the lyrics. As Stefan was making a few minor changes to the song, Ashley noticed a little diamond running out of Dru's eye. Ashley picked up his phone and texted Dru for a 'private chat'. The text said

Dru are you okay?

yeah yeah i'm fine! why you asking? and why are you texting?

Just thought something was the matter. And i was just texting if you wanted to tell me something and you didn't want Stef to know.

Nah, nothing's wrong.

Ah, well talk to me if somethings wrong yeah? Anyway, we're finally going to Ibiza! Bloody mental!

it will be well sicck!

A moment later Stefan interrupted the chat by saying '' Guys, Guys, does it sound better now? i've made a few changes''

''Yeah love it Stef, we'll learn it on the plane'' Dru said. He said it like he was struggling to breathe. Ashley and Stef both noticed, they looked at each other and wondered what's the matter. There was silence for 5 mins. "Dru, are you okay? Me and Ashley are really worried. you look really sad'' Stefan eventually said.
''Elena broke up with me...'' Elena was Dru's ex girlfriend. she had long knotty brown hair with red tint on the ends with green eyes. She wasn't that much of a keep to be honest, everybody knew Dru could do MUCH better then her.
''What, that horrible ugly girl? Dru. You must be taking the mick. She is a dog. you can do better then that. I'm not even going to go soft on you. She is plain horrible. I don't know why you said yes to her when she asked you out last month.'' Ashley complained. Dru started smirking and started to laugh.
''You probably true Ashley, i'm just ganna forget that twat.'' ''YES DRU!'' Stefan and Ashley shouted. ''HEY HEY guys, whats with all the banter?'' The cab driver asked. They all bursted out in laughter and wouldnt stop until they reached the airport.

It was 5.42am. They just managed to get onto their flight without missing it. They spent most of the flight messing around and only 10 mins of practising. They only managed to get 10mins of practicing because suprisingly, there were quite a few TMB fans on the plane so they kept asking for photos and autographs.

Finally. They've reached Ibiza. Stefan looked at his watch ''Its 12.. Do you know what time it is?!?!'' ''PIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!''They all shouted, and off they ran to their closest Pizza Hut.
Sign up to rate and review this story