Categories > Original > Drama > Love in Ibiza

Pizza hut.

by Cerys_TMB 0 reviews

I was relieved to find they've got a pizza hut.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 521 words

0Unrated
It took them 2mins until they saw one in the distance. "THERE THERE AHHH" Ashley shouted and they all ran to Pizza hut like little girls. "1 larg..." Stefan stopped. He just saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She had long blonde hair and deep blue eyes which Stefan just fell into.
"Stef? STEF?!"
"oh sorry, 1 large pepperoni pizza with a side of garlic bread." "and 3 drinks of Pepsi" Dru butted in.
"coming right up!" the waitress smiled at Stefan. Stefan smiled back and bit his lip.

3mins later the same lady came to the table to give their food."so, 1 large pepperoni, garlic bread and 3 pepsi's?"
"Yeah, thanks." Dru said ignorantly. The waitress handed them the tray and Stefan noticed a sheet of paper Saying
"Jess" followed by her phone number. Stefan was grinning like an idiot staring at the paper. "STEFAN EAT. you don't need this!" Ashley ripped up the paper and fed it to Dru. "Ashley you bastard." Dru said as he ran outside to attempt to spit it out. Stefan was seriously pissed off but continued to eat.

After half an hour of eating and messing about, it's time to call a cab to take them to the hotel. Stefan threw Dru his phone. "ring the cab place yeah? I'm ganna go to the toilet for a min." Walking to the toilet, he saw Jess and he walked up to her "Hey, can I have your number again? Ashley kinda ripped it apart and fed it to Dru..." "That's a new excuse for losing my number... I'll write it now, have you got a pen?" Stefan handed Jess a pen and she wrote down her number. "Well there you go... Talk to you soon." Stefan smiled and walked off. "OI STEFAN, THE CABS HERE, GET YOUR ASS IN IT NOW." Shouted Ashley. "I'm coming I'm coming, you ginger slag." Stefan replied as he ran to the exit.

"Thank you driver" Stefan said as he stepped out the cab and handed him the money. "It's okay Stefan." he replied. "Woah, how do you know my name?" "The Midnight Beast are big big in Ibiza, my daughter is a fan." "Oh wow! What's her name?" Ashley asked
"Her names Lauren, her twitter name is neon_toilet" The driver winks indicated for them to follow her. "Oh cool! We'll remember her name and follow her when we get into our hotel room." "Thank you thank you. I'm very grateful, she will love me forever"
"Aww, thats okay, after all, your beasts!" Dru Smiled.
They waved at the driver as he drove off.
"Aha he's so cool. I must follow her daughter when we get in." Ashley laughed.

They spent rest of the day on twitter, following fans, tweeting. Also a good 3 hours of running around the hotel.
"Shit! It's half 12! we better get to sleep, we're filming tomorrow!" Dru explained. "GOODNIGHT SLAGS" Ashley shouted "goodnight!"

Stefan completely forgot about Jess and he only remembered at 2am and he thought she'd be asleep by now, so he thought fuck it, he'll text her in the morning and went to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story