Categories > Original > Drama > Love in Ibiza

The star of a lovely Love.

by Cerys_TMB 0 reviews

This is as sexual as it will get. I have people from my school reading this br0.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-31 - Updated: 2011-10-31 - 766 words

0Unrated
It's 10am. Stefan wakes up on the floor, with only his boxers on. It's not surprising, it's bloody hot. He walks to the kitchen to get a cold drink and see's a postie note saying
"STEFANOO, A BIG DONG, me and Dru has gone to the beach to soak up some rays, we wont be back till 4, meeting up with some old friends as well. Don't be scared if you see a sexy tanned man and a burnt tomato when you get back. BYEEEEEEEE."
Perfect. Stefan runs to the bedroom and picks up his phone while scattering around his room for a piece of paper. 'found it!' Stefan shouts to hisself, he quickly dials the number in and rings.
RING RIMG, RING RING
"Hello, Jess speaking."
"H-h-h-hi, it's Stefan, r-r-remember me?"
"Oh yeah! Friends with that eating paper dude and the forever-wearing-vans guy!"
"yeah, thats the one. S-s-so anyway, do you want to come to the hotel roomnand watch this movie I bought?"
"yeah sure! Whats it called?"
"lesbian vampire killers" Stefan started to think he should of picked a better movie.
" oh my gossh I love that movie! You can read my mind! James cordon is brill."
Stefan quietly sighs. "good good! Come at 11? You know where I am, I'll wait outside for you."
"okay! See you soon!"
Stefan hung up. Stefan jumped onto the sofa in the living room staring at her phone number with a grin splashed across his face.

Stefan looks to the clock. "SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT" it's 10.49. He runs to his bedroom and threw on a lazy oaf shirt, his cat shorts and a load of aftershave. "Curly hair,check, pants -looks down-, check, hat, check, shaven, check. Okay, it's 10.58, I won't be late. I need to stop talking to myself. Oh well." He grabs his keys and phone and runs down to the entrance.
"Hey Stefan!" Jess kindly greets him with a hug. "So shall we go up?" Jess nodded and they walked up to his room.
"nice place." Jess mentioned in a joking way. "Hey! That's meeeaaaan! If you ever see my apartment in London, you'll love it." "You live in London?! Same! Where a bouts?" They both said "west London" "YOO that's weird. If you live in London why are you working in Ibiza?" Stefan asked. "to earn some extra cash for partying. I quit yesterday, because i got paid. I'm leaving in 2 weeks so you know..."

They talked for hours on end and completely forgot about the movie or the time. KNOCK KNOCK
"what's that?" Jess said sounding worried. "probably just hotel cleaners, they come on Tuesday's. COME IN, DOOR'S OPEN" two bronze and red men walked in. "PAHAHAHAHAAH. Ashley, you weren't kidding about the tomato." "Yeah, on the note, it was expected for me to be the sexy bronze and Dru to be the tomato, but unfortunately, the Ibiza sun doesn't like me." Ashley said in a pissed off tone. "I'm the tomato" He quietly said. "PAHAAHAHAHA. Looking good Dru!" "thanks mate. I try to look my best." Dru bragged followed by a fringe flip. Jess looked at Stefan, he picked up the mote at passed it to jess to read.
"ohh." Jess Said while giggling under her breath. "I know right. Anyway, why are you two bastards here early?" "early?! It's 5pm Stefan! We're late!" "REALLY?! Shit! I've got to go Stefan, im late for something." Jess said sadly. "aw, okay. Ash, go for a cold shower, and go to the chemist, that's ganna hurt. I'll walk Jess to her car. Dru, just stay here." They all nodded in agreement and made their ways.

"so, I'll see you soon." Jess said with a half smile on her face. "yeah, do you want to go out with me, Dru, Ash and some of our friends tomorrow night? Obviously, you can take a few of your friends with you to make you feel more happy."
"yeah that will be lush! Is ash and Dru single? I can bring 2 of my single friends to keep them company, if you get what I mean." "yeah, bring them along! But i don't think Ashley will get any luck, he will probably be still red, but oh well, more girls for Dru. I'll text you the deets."
"deffo. Well I'll see you tomorrow then."
"yeah." Stefan bit his lip.
Jess slowly placed a kiss of each others lips, a lasted a good few seconds. They smiled at each over and waved goodbye.

Stefan walks back to his hotel room and throws himself onto his bed. He fell asleep instantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story