Categories > Original > Drama > Love in Ibiza

Minesweeping P1

by Cerys_TMB 0 reviews

Help from @katieblathers :)

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 437 words

0Unrated
It's 6pm the next day, Stefan is getting ready to go out clubbing with Jess, Dru, Ashley, Joe, Elliot and a few of Jess's mates. He's got everything on ; his skinny jeans, drop dead shirt, lazy oaf necklace, obay hat, hi tops, and what he calls 'men spray'. After an 2 hours of messing around with Ashley on the X box, the doorbell rang. Two men were at the door frantically buzzing and knocking waiting for Stefan or Ashley to open.
"Taking it theyre here..." Ashley joked
"Yeah better answer." Stefan replied while getting up and walking to the door.
"STEEEEEFANDINGDONG' They both screamed. "ELLIOTALIA, JAZZLAR! COME IN YOU BASTARDSSSSSS" Ashley shouted while jumping onto Elliot.
" Ooooooh I see you've got the X box out, COD time me thinks" Joe roared while running to the controllers. Stefan was just standing there... Having a laugh attack. "Ashley, get off me now? I wanna play COD babbeeeehhh." Elliot said in his 'suductive' voice. Ashley's legs were on Elliots waist when he's just hugging elliot with a immense smile on his face. "Sozzaah babehhh." Ashley replied jumping off him.
"LEEETS PLAY CODDDDD!" Stefan said as he was closing the door.

After ANOTHER 2 hours of messing about there was ANOTHER on the door, but this time, you could hear girls giggling. Joe and Elliot was taking the piss by running up to the mirror and doing last minute checks of hair and body then they strided to the door and opened with a pedophile smile "Welcome to the hotele of Stefan and Ashley. We are Joe and Elliot." They both said in a retarded way to get a laugh of the girls. They all bursted in laughter, including the girls. "So what's your name?" Elliot said winking in a joke way.
"Well I'm Jess, and I'm with my friends Katie, Kirsty, Becca, and Katy." all the girls waved on command.
"Okay! So shall we go? We're meeting Dru at the club."
"Yeah! But I didn't catch THAT man's name" Becca pointed to Ashley who was hidden behind Elliot with Stefan. "Oh hey! I'm Ashley. " Ashley said when walking out the door to hug all the girls. "Bitches love me" Ashley said pretending to be a pimp with his arms around Jess.
"Ash back off will you? She's Stefans" Joe said worrying about what Stefan will think. "Joe.. Anyway, shall we go?" Stefan said walking out the door "Yeah!" they all shouted. Joe hailed 2 taxis to take them to the trendiest club in Ibiza, Oceana. Off they go!

END OF CHAPTER
Sorry it's really small + late, ill be doing part2 after homework:')
Sign up to rate and review this story