Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Gives You Hell

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Hazel goes to gym to see a happy Frank, but that's not what she gets. The title is All American Rejects.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 511 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel’s POV
Gerard was so adorable when he blushed and hid behind his hair.
But he’s so goddamn shy. If I stick with these guys, I’m sure we’ll be hanging out a lot more.
I get into the gym and see Frank.
"Hey there Frank."
"Hi Hazel."
Something was up he wasn’t looking at me at all. His eyes were glued to his shoes. Then I saw why.
Frank’s POV
I feel bad and scared shitless.
Josh is in this class. How can I explain Josh?
Jock, asshole, bully and his target? Me.
He walked over.
Shit fuck damn.
"IERO!"
"What the fuck do you want Josh?"
"Shut the fuck up. What you got here Iero, a girlfriend?"
I looked at Hazel. Shit I feel bad, she doesn’t know this guy and she doesn’t know what he does to people like us.
"She’s not my girlfriend. She’s just a friend."
"A friend huh? So you don’t mind if I do this."
He grabbed her and was pretty much sticking his tongue down her fucking throat. Her face was pure terror.
"JOSH GET THE FUCK OFF HER."
He stopped.
"What did you just say to me?"
"I uh- no-I was just-"
"You were just nothing."
He punched me square in the face. I stumbled backwards and there was a blow at my stomach. I realized there were more people around, more people from Josh’s gang.
Someone else kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. Completely knocking me over and the wind outta me. Someone else was now on top of me punching me.
I tried my best to stop them but Kent had my arms pinned down.
Then I heard Hazel.
"Stop, let me go! Now! Ow!"
I heard a thump next and Josh’s voice.
"Next time your little buddy talks to me like that. I’m going to rape the Motherfucking shit out of you. Got that cunt? Fucking new girls. GUYS! Let’s clear out."
I looked up at her through my swollen eyes. She had all kinds of bruises starting to form and scratches on her arms and a nice black eye.
God I feel so fucking bad.
Hazel’s POV
This guy Josh who I never met before just came up to me and started making out with me. I tried to push him off but he grabbed me closer.
I heard Frank shout then all of a sudden Josh and a few guys started beating the living shit out of him. I tried to help him but Josh grabbed me again.
He pushed me to the side and started to feel me up. Every time I tried to push him away he grabbed me or hit me. When I finally got a clear shot, I smacked him. He punched me in the face and kicked me over.
All I could do was think of my father and James. James would have stopped this guy.
Oh fuck Frank! I got to get up and help him.
Sign up to rate and review this story