Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

I'll End This Direst

by yorgismorgi 4 reviews

Note: When you read the last sentence, just so you know the story is NOT over!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 379 words

0Unrated
Note: Sorry for a freakishly short chapter!!

Bob and I were standing outside the basement door with our guns ready. "Ok, do you remember how to use a gun?" I whispered. The last time we ever pulled out a gun was when we robbed a bank which was last year. Bob thought for a minute. "Hmm...come on, let's find out!"

Gerard's P.O.V.
First I hear the click of a gun being readied. Now I hear low whispers and the turning of a door knob. This is probably not going to end nicely. Bob and Frank came down the stairs and then stood at the end of the bed, guns pointed at me.
"We're here because- Um....Bob?" Frank said. "What?" Bob said. "You're pointing the gun the wrong way around..." Frank said, trying incredibly hard not to laugh.

"Oh...right, I knew that." Bob said, trying to point the gun the right way around. "I'll think I'll just...leave you to it..yeah" Bob said, running up the stairs and cursing at the gun. Frank walked over to me and rolled me over so I was now laying face down on the bed. I felt his hand run over my ass to get to my back pocket. He took my wallet out, and then rolled me back over.

He took the duct tape off my mouth and climbed on top of me. I wasn't scared. Now I was completely frozen with fear. Everything happened so fast I couldn't react in time. He grabbed my jet black hair and smashed my lips against his before getting off me and climbing back up the stairs. I was horrified! Before I got a chance to think about the situation, I heard whispers outside the door.

I was in an above ground basement so that window on my right would lead outside! I tried to break my bonds but it was no use. Before I could try any harder, Bob came down the stairs and so did Frank with a gun in his hand. Bob stood at the foot of the bed while Frank started untying my bonds and said something that sent chills down my spine.
"We don't want to get blood all over these ropes now, do we?"
Sign up to rate and review this story