Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dirty Little Secret...

You Can Run Away With Me

by yorgismorgi 6 reviews

Reeeead it! ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 695 words

1Original
Note: The age difference between Gerard and Frank in reality is 4 years. In my story, they are the same age.

Frank's P.O.V

I ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I had to follow that boy. I had to think of a way to find him. I suddenly remembered I had his wallet! I pulled it out of my pocket and took out his driver's license, scanning it for useful information.

I found out his name was Gerard Way. He lived in a neighborhood called Ginger View, and the house number was 1234. I used my cell phone's GPS to get me there, and by the time I did, I was shattered with tiredness. I stopped and sat down to take a breath, and realized I was somewhere around the back of the house.

I checked and made sure that my gun was in the holster, letting the sun's rays bounce off the cold metal. I got up and made my way to the front door of the house. I knocked on the door, hoping Gerard would be home. Mikey answered it with a smile. "Hey Frank, what's up?" He said. Remember, we both worked at the grocery store. "Oh um, nothing. Is Gerard here? I need to speak to him" I said. "GERARD, FRANK IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Mikey yelled, probably way louder than necessary!

Gerard's P.O.V.

I was sketching a really cool picture of a haunted house when I heard Mikey yell something about someone named Frank, who was apparently here to see me. WAIT A MINUTE, FRANK?! My blood froze. I realized where that name sounded familiar. "MIKEY SHUT THE FREAKING DOOR AND LOCK IT, HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I ran down the stairs, and saw Mikey and Frank casually talking about work. Mikey saw me and walked up to his room, leaving Frank and I alone. Genius, I thought. I took hold of the door and went to slam it shut, but I was stopped by Frank. He had his back pressed against the door, "Listen, I'm not here to kill you!" He said, as I released my pressure on the door. "Then what the hell are you here for?!" I snapped back. Frank motioned for us to sit on the couch as he explained his presence.

Long story short, Frank works for a guy named Tyson Ritter. Tyson wants Frank to hold people hostage, take their money and then shoot them so there's no evidence. "Can you do me a favor?" Frank said, with worry in his voice.
"It depends." I said. I wasn't completely sure I wanted to agree to help out a killer! "Okay...if I kill you, I'll live. If I don't kill you we'll both die. If you hide me, we'll both live...Deal?" I was shocked. First, he kidnaps me. Two, he kisses me and then tries to kill me. Three, now he wants us both to live. What is going ON here?!

"Why should I hide someone that tried to kill me?" I said. Frank put his head in my lap and began to cry so hysterically, I could barely make out what he was saying. "I-I don't wanna do this anymore! I just want t-to live a normal l-life! And if you don't hide me, Tyson will have me murdered!" He said. "But why did you shoot that guy Bob or whatever his name was?" I said, hoping he didn't choke himself to death on his tears. "B-because he said I was...h-heartless and that m-made me remember about things m-my dad did to me, and sometimes I-I can't control my anger." I felt bad for him. He worked for a killer against his will, with a dark and sorrowful past.

I picked him up and carried him up to my room, and then I layed him down on my bed. I curled up next to him and put my arms around him. I whispered in his ear :"You can run away with me anytime you want." We then slowly fell asleep and everything was perfect. So I thought...
Sign up to rate and review this story