Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Chapter 4

by raytorosfro 1 review

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-25 - Updated: 2011-10-25 - 840 words

1Funny
Chapter 4.

Cassie’s P.O.V

I woke up and went to sit on a sofa next to Mikey who was watching Charlie The Unicorn on his phone. I pulled out my phone to play snake. Then Frank came in looking around for something. ‘Has anyone seen my phone?’ A chorus of no’s filled the room. ‘Hey Cassie can I borrow yours to call it?’ I nodded closed what I was doing and handed it to him. He dialled the number and held it to his ear. Something started vibrating in his pocket and he pulled his phone out. ‘I’m such a fucking idiot sometimes.’ He giggled. He went back into his bunk after handing my phone back to me. After a few minutes my phone vibrated. Alerting me to a text.

Hey so when do you want to go on that date? Xoxo F

Wait were you just pretending to have lost your phone to get my number? Xoxo C

Maybe. Well yes. But how else was I meant to get it? Xoxo F

Could have asked me? Xoxo C

Mikey would have got suspicious. You said you didn’t want the others to know so I thought it was the best way. You going to answer my question? ;) xoxo F

When do we next stop for the night? Xoxo C

Tonight is a hotel night why? Xoxo F

Tonight then. Xoxo C

Great I’ll pick you up from your room at 7. Xoxo F

Can’t wait :) xoxo C

I was actually excited. ‘Hey, Mikey. What time are we stopping? Someone mentioned today was a hotel night.’
‘About 5.’ That gave me two hours to get ready later. That should be enough time. I had no idea what I was going to wear. I grabbed my guitar and went to the games room. Luckily no one was in there. I started strumming a Green Day song.

‘Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends’

‘Your voice is truly beautiful. Also Green Day is an amazing band.’ I turned around to see Frank at the door. I smiled at him and put my guitar down whilst he came and sat next to me.
‘Thanks.’ I knew my face must have been going red.
‘I thought you said you had only been playing for a week as well.’ I nodded.
‘I’m a very quick learner and I had a lot of time on my hands.’ He looked into my eyes. I couldn’t have looked away even if I wanted to. He has such beautiful hazel eyes. I felt his fingers intertwine with my own. I heard the handle of the door and we both jumped apart and I picked my guitar back up. It was Bob.
‘Frank do you mind if I talk to Cassie alone?’
‘Uh... Sure.’ He got up and left.
‘I know how boring hotel nights can be so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight. Catch up. I’ve missed having my little sister around.’ Shit. I couldn’t tell him the truth. But I couldn’t cancel on Frank. Think Cassie. Think.
‘I uh... I can’t sorry. I’ve already got plans.’
‘Oh. Ok then. What plans you got?’ Shit I forgot how nosey he was.
‘Oh I just... Uh... Meeting an old friend. I contacted him when I realised we were stopping.’
‘Oh ok have fun then.’ He smiled then got up and left. I hated lying to him. But I knew he would be angry if he found out the truth. But he would be even angrier if he finds out the truth. I mean if he finds out I lied to him and went against what he wanted. Also I was breaking my promise. God I hated this. Yet I loved it at the same time. The feeling I got when I was with Frank was amazing and I haven’t even known him long.

At five we pulled up to the hotel and made our way to our rooms. After I showered I put some Green Day on and started to get ready. I looked through all my clothes and finally decided on a plain black dress that came just above my knees and my converse. No one understood why I wear my converse with dresses but I have never liked wearing heels. I did my make-up and straightened my hair. By the time I had finished it was half six.

At seven Frank knocked on my door. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black dress shirt. He looked amazing. ‘Ready?’ I nodded, he took my hand and we left.
Sign up to rate and review this story