Categories > Original > Erotica > Beneficial

Outta The ground, Into The Sky

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Just read it please

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-26 - Updated: 2011-10-26 - 187 words - Complete

0Unrated
We arrived back at the Motel to find that Krist wasn't there. "Maybe he went for a walk." Dave said with a shrug. I threw myself into a chair and sighed. "Dammit!" Dave yelled. My eyes darted over to him, "What happened?" I asked. Dave furrowed his eyebrows, "I got a syrup stain on my Pearl Jam shirt!" He hollered and pulled the shirt off to better observe the stain. I chuckled, "Your acting like you just got shot!" He scowled at me then ran to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "I'm color treating this before it's permenanat!" He screamed. I shook my head and laughed, "Never a dull moment with Dave around." I mused. He returned a few minutes later, "I got it out." He said with a relieved sigh. He stood in front of the dresser mirror. "I'm looking sexier than usual today!" He boasted and began flexing his bony arms. I laughed, "Less anorexic than usual." I teased he looked at me through the mirror, "Oh you know you want my sexy bod-ay!" He said with a bad Austrian accent.
Sign up to rate and review this story