Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nolee's Personalised Story

Chapter 2

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Nolee goes to the party, Bob drags her into the bathroom...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 636 words

0Unrated
Bob’s POV…
I walked over to Mikey “Is Nolee here yet?” I called over the music “Have you seen her?”
“No, I don’t think she’s here yet.” Mikey replied “Why don’t you go wait by the door?”
I nodded and went to wait by the door. Mikey probably meant it as a joke but I knew that I wouldn’t miss her if I waited by the door.
Suddenly the door opened and Nolee stepped inside. She looked amazing! She was wearing a dark blue that was just above her knee. “Nolee!” I cried, grabbing her wrist “Nolee!”
Nolee looked freaked out. Not that I could blame her. We’ve been enemies for as long as I can remember. I started dragging her up the stairs but she tried her best to get away from me.
I pulled us into one of the bathrooms “It’s quiet in here.” I told her “Well, quieter than out there.”
“Have you locked me in here just so no one can hear me scream?” She asked “Let me out!”
I locked the door “No, I gotta talk to you about something.”
Nolee took a deep breath than sat down on the edge of the bath “Fine, what is it?”
I sat down next to her “This is gonna sound so stupid… But I… Ahh!” I suddenly fell back into the bath.
Nolee burst out laughing. I blushed bright red. Nolee slipped into the bath with me “Just carry on. What did you wanna tell me?” She asked, trying to hold back her laughter. This meant she couldn’t stop smiling at me. I loved her smile.
I took a deep breath “Like I said, this is gonna sound so stupid but I… I really…” Suddenly there was a loud bang at the bathroom door “For fucks sake, what now?”
“It’s Ray!” Ray called through the door “Can you unlock the door please?”
“No, I’m on the toilet!” I yelled back. Nolee started spluttering again so I nudged her, smiling.
Ray continued knocking on the door “Come on, open the door!”
I looked at Nolee “Okay the thing I wanted to tell you is that I think you’re beautiful, amazing and I’ve been in love with you from the moment we met! I was only mean because I didn’t know how to tell you!”
Nolee gaped at me. I leaped out of the bath, unlocked the door and ran past Ray. “Bob, you didn’t flush the toilet!” Ray yelled but I continued running.

Nolee’s POV…
Ray came into the bathroom and looked down the toilet “He hasn’t used this thing!” Ray muttered to himself. He turned and saw me in the bath “Holy fuck, what were you two doing?”
“Would you shut the door?” I asked “I gotta talk to you about something.”
Ray shut the door and got into the bath “What is it?”
“Bob just told me he’s in love with me.” I told him.
Ray shrugged “It doesn’t come as a shock to me.”
“What? Why not?”
“Because it was just so obvious that he loved you!” Ray laughed “Had you not noticed?”
“Ray, he’s been picking on me since we met!”
“I know but think of all the nice things he’s done.” Ray replied “When you were upset about losing your job, you told me why Bob was there… The next day you got a call offering you your job back. You were so happy.”
“What does that have to do with Bob?”
“Bob’s the one that went and demanded you get your job back!” Ray cried “You’re lucky that you’re still babysitting!”
“Bob did that for me?” I asked “I’d better go and find him.”
Sign up to rate and review this story