Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nolee's Personalised Story

Chapter 3

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Bob goes back to Nolee's place.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 521 words

0Unrated
Nolee’s POV…
After fifteen minutes of searching I assumed Bob had just gone home. I went into the back garden to cool myself down when I bumped into Bob having a cigarette outside. “Bob,” I said, walking over to him “Bob we need to talk.”
“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Bob said grumpily, taking a seat on one of the deck chairs outside Ray’s house.
I sat down next to him “No, we need to talk about it. Because the thing is… I love you too.”
Bob looked at me “You’re making fun of me.”
“No, I’m not!” I took his hand “I love you Bob!”
“Oh.” Bob flushed bright red again “Well… I love you too Nolee.”
I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek “Do you wanna get out of here?” I asked him “We could go back to my place and talk about this a little more… And maybe… Do more than talk.”
Bob smiled “Yeah. Okay. That sounds good.”
I kept hold of Bob’s hand and we left Ray’s house without saying goodbye. “Do you have a car?” I asked him “I can’t be bothered to walk all the way home.”
“Oh yeah, sure. It’s over here.” Bob muttered “What’s your address?”
I told him where I live and he got into the driver’s seat. I slipped into the passenger’s seat “You’ve loved me since we met?” I asked “That was three years ago.”
“I know.”
“Well why didn’t you tell me?” I wanted to know “I’ve felt the same way.”
“You didn’t say anything to me either.”
“Because I was scared of you.” I admitted “I thought you hated me Bob.”
“I could never hate you.” He whispered “I think you’re really cute.”
“Ray told me about how you got me my job back.” I told him “Thank you so much.”
“Oh it’s no problem.” He said, turning shy. I’ve never seen Bob shy before. It’s quite cute actually “You deserved that job.”
He pulled the car up outside my house “You don’t live far from Ray.”
“I know but I still don’t like walking.”
We got out the car and walked into the house “What do you want to drink?” I asked him.
Bob shrugged “Get me anything.”
I poured two glasses of red wine and walked into the living room. I took a seat on the sofa and he sat next to me. I passed his glass of wine to him. “You’re a really great girl Nolee.” Bob told me “I can’t believe it took me this long to tell you.”
“What matters is that now we can be together, right?”
Bob smiled “So you want to be in a relationship with me?”
“Of course I do!” I said then suddenly panicked “Do you wanna be in a relationship with me?”
“Of course.” Bob smiled, leaning over and kissing me gently. He pulled away after a few minutes “Of course I do.” He repeated.

The end. Ta-da ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story