Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happy-Go-Lucky?

Everyone's simling, or are they?

by MemoryWolf 1 review

Chapter 4 :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1826 words

0Unrated


Thanks for the review YouCanRunAwayWithMe, I really appreciated it!




Xero POV

I never thought Gerard would walk in when I had blood dripping from my hand, I froze, not knowing what to do. I could see Gerard was sad and disappointed, like how Zero was that time... Zero...i miss him…

“Xero! Why?” he asked. I walked into the toilet and washed away the blood to reveal the small thin line I made. I started crying again, how many times can I cry in 2 days?

I heard Gerard walk in, he took my hand and inspected it, and he sighed “Where is it?” I looked up with tears in my eyes and gave him a confused look. “Where’s the knife?”

I started panicking, was he going to take my only friend left away? I looked to my luggage worriedly and quickly looked back to the sink noticing my mistake at looking at my luggage. Gerard was smart, he saw my little mistake and used it to his advantage. He walked over to my luggage and rummaged through it. I ran after him and tackled him to the floor, “No! Don’t take it away! Don’t take my baby away!”

Alas, I wasn’t that strong to be able to keep Gerard on the ground, he knocked me off him and went to take my knife, he took it and threw it out the hotel balcony.

“How could you call a knife your baby?!” He shouted at me.

I stared at him, "It helped me through times where my parents didn't even care!" I shouted with all my might.

"Then, what about Zero??!" Gerard shouted back at impulse. Then I saw regret flash in his eyes as he saw my tears.

I furiously wiped the tears away, "he helped me to stop, but now that he's gone, I-I...." I collapsed onto the floor with my legs on both sides, hands covering my face as tears stain my hands.

"Xero, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't cry, even if he's not here, we're here for you now." He said as he walked over to me and hugged me. I sniffled and looked into his eyes to find some sort of spark to tell he was lying.

None. I saw no lies in his eyes, he was telling the truth, they were here for me, I don't need my old friend, I have new ones. I wrapped my hands around him and snuggled close.

"Will you be here even when my brother doesn't want me anymore?"

"Of course I will, sugar. And your brother just needs some time to calm down, I'm sure he'll be fine in a few days." he smiled.

We sat like that for a while before I heard a knock from the door. "Are you guys okay in there? Mikey told us what happened, I'm sure he just needs a few day, Xero." Ray's voice came from outside the door.

"Yeah, we're fine, I think we'll stay in for today, you guys can go out if you want."

"You sure?" Frank asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay then, we’re going shopping, call us if you need something."

"Bye." we said simultaneously.

"Gerard, can we go to that library on the 5th floor, I wanna read something." I asked. "Sure, you go ahead, I have something to settle."

We split up, I went to the library and Gerard went to where ever he was going.

Who would think there would be such a huge library in a hotel, and to top it off, there wasn’t even a single person in here, not even the librarian! Then I saw those detector bars at the side, I guess you weren’t supposed to borrow any books from here.

I went to the ‘Supernatural’ rack. I love supernatural books, vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts, you name it. I picked out a book called ‘The Pain Merchant: Blue Fire’ I read this book a couple of times already, but it was still nice.

When I was walking to one of the tables, I saw the book ‘Twilight’ on the rack, I was wondering if I have enough time to read both, I liked twilight, the story format or writing – whichever you prefer- is nice, I can actually feel the emotions in the book. I once wrote it for my English book assignment, and the moral value was : We should always think of ourselves and not other people, like how Edward should have stayed like he wanted to so Bella wouldn’t jump off the cliff, and how Jacob should just swipe Bella away when Edward was gone so Bella would go back to Edward. And my teacher gave me a D, could you believe that? It was so true but she gave me a D!

I sat down and started reading my book. After 10 minutes, I got bored and went to put the book back, then I heard the door being pushed open harshly and running footsteps coming towards me.

When I looked, I felt arms around me, embracing me.

“Xero! How could you, you promised me to never use it again! How many promises are you going to break??!” Zero half shouted as he hugged me.

“But you weren’t here, who else could I turn to?” I simply stated, I had no more tears left to cry.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have shouted at you…” He was crying now, why is it that I always manage to make my brother cry?

“I’m sorry for telling Gerard… please don’t hate me anymore, I can’t live without you…” I hugged him back.

“Silly girl, how could I ever hate you, I don’t hate you, I just hate the things that you said, and I hate that scar on your hand that I made, and I hate that you always try to deepen the scar, it hurts me a lot, do you know that?”

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, and this time I'll keep my promise."

"You promise to keep your promise?" He let go of me and looked me in the eye.

"Yes, I promise to keep my promise." He smiled and we hugged again, wow, there was a lot of hugging today.

“Well, I wanted to ask this earlier, but why is there a library in a freaking hotel?” Mikey asked. “I have no idea, but I love it. Oh oh! Zero! You have to check out this awesome book I found just now.” I hold up the book I found just now.

“‘Zombie Survival Guide’ Seriously? You like this kind of stuff? I never thought you would like these kind of books.” Gerard laughed. “Yeah, you usually only like those vampire and supernatural stuff, a guide is not one of them.” Zero said.

“Hey! That’s an insult, this book is awesome, I read some of it just now, it says here, that zombies have no digestive system, they just eat until they explode!” I emphasized ‘explode’ with awesome hand movements.

Just then, Gerard’s phone rang. “Hell-o? Frank?” “Seriously? How is that even possible?” “Alright, alright, I’ll come now, just wait there.” He shut the phone.

“Apparently Frank forgot to bring his wallet and Ray, well let’s just say his Fro was hungry. So I have to go over to the supermarket and save their asses now.”

“Kay, we’ll just go back to the room to talk or something.”

“Kay, bye!” Gerard half ran half jogged out of the library, we went back to the room.

Zero and Mikey was holding hands the whole time, they looked so sweet together, I guess I didn’t have anything to worry about anymore.

“So, what do you guys want to do?” Mikey asked us. “I don’t know.”

“Why don’t we just sit and talk?” I suggested, then I saw Zero and Mikey’s eyes, they were thinking of something which I don’t think I wanna know.

“Yeah, we could do that.” Everything seemed so boring, “You know what, on second thought, I’m going back to me and Gee’s room to read, you both just do… what couple do…” Disturbing thoughts was filling my mind now, I shuddered.

“Okay!” they both perked up. This kinda makes me feel like I’m 10 while they’re 6. You know those inner self age stuff, yeah.

I waved at them and went in to the room having no idea what to do since I already finished my books earlier. Then I saw the computer, I guess I could go online.

The hotel Wifi password was on the little piece of card beside the computer, convenient. What to do, what to do…

Facebook? Nah, Twitter? Myspace? No no, too boring. Watch movie? Alone? No way. Wait, I know, Ficwad. AWESOME! I fist pumped at my own ‘smartness’ at thinking of fanfictions.

I logged on, check my alert list, read some story, then my phone rang, I looked and saw the caller was Zero, why did he call me for, we’re right next door. Curiously, I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“M-mikey…mm..”

I heard kissing noises, like really deep kisses, gross! Zero butt dialed me! EWWW!! And worse! When he’s doing whatever he is with Mikey!! The grossest thing I have ever heard in all my life and years to come!

I quickly hanged up and played music to drown out any sounds that might get pass the wall, ugh, this is so weird, I do not want to know when my brother is having smex. But it is kinda hot…ARH!! Mind! I command you to stop thinking about you brother and Mikey having hot steamy smex! You know what, I’m not going to try anymore, it’s just stuck.


I went back to reading this anime fanfic about this exiled ninja girl, it was nice, too bad it was short. Just then Gerard came back with Frank and Ray behind him.

“Hey Xero, where’s Mikes and Z?” Gerard asked.

I smirked, this might be fun. “Go to their door, listen closely, don’t knock or anything, don’t bother them, just listen, then come back and tell me what you think they’re doing.” Gerard gave me the odd eye and went out. A few minutes later Gerard came back, his face red like a tomato.

“You could have just told me, I don’t wanna know what he’s doing when he’s doing that!” Gerard yelled. “What’s he doing?” Frank asked innocently. “You don’t wanna know.” Me and Gerard said at the same time. “Aww.” Frank pouted.




It's not the End yet! there's more to come, but i need ideas, help please? :D Also, should i do a smex scene for Mikey and Zero ? i'm not sure, Read and Review Please ! :D Love you olots!

- XO Memo
Sign up to rate and review this story