Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Barely Sane

Barely Sane

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

Sequel to "Why?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 409 words

0Unrated
We booked it out of that castle, dragging a weak Gerard along. The war had ended and the armies had disappeared, leaving heaps of dead bodies behind. Ray opened up a portal in the river of blood and we jumped in. We came out of the river next to the cottage house, dry. But I didn't spend too much time marveling about the magic. Something didn't feel right. Sure, we got Gerard back, but who did I sacrifice in return? It could've been a random little kid, or someone's beloved dad. The possibilities were endless and all terrible. I tried to push the matter from my thoughts by cooking for the guys. It was probably around dinner time and I know I was hungry. I gave everyone their share of spaghetti and walked down the hall to Gerard and Mikey's room. The room was dark, except for the tiny bit of light coming from the window. Gerard's lumpy figure was huddled up underneath the bundled quilts of his bed. He was just sitting there with his eyes closed.

He opened them when he felt me sit next to him. I slid the plate on his lap, he gave me a slight smile that didn't reach his eyes.

He picked up his fork and began playing with the noodles, "Why don't you hate me? You sacrificed a random person that could've been anyone for me, and all I've ever done was make you feel like shit." He asked softly.

I sighed, "I honestly have no fucking clue, I wish I could hate you. But something in me just clicks back to nice every time you do something bad." I said truthfully.

"But I fucking raped you Leda! And I cheated on you twice. And all you've ever done was shown me love, I can't even forgive myself like that. I don't think I'll ever be able to," He took a bite of his spaghetti and slowly chewed.

"Gerard, do you believe in soul mates?" I asked, after he had finished his food. He thought about it for a moment and looked at me and nodded. I took his hand.

"What if that's what we are, soul mates, wouldn't that make sense?" I explained.

He looked a bit doubtful, I held his hand tighter. "Relationships aren't perfect, even with soul mates..." I mumbled, letting go of his hand and making my way to the door. I quietly made my way upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story