Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Barely Sane

Sick

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

hopefully this chap. doesn't suck too much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 652 words

0Unrated
I stayed away from Gerard for a whole week while he recovered. After the last conversation we had I really didn't have anything to say. It'd just be awkward. When he finally got better I started to feel sick, just my luck. But I didn't let the guys know, they would worry too much.

But today, when I woke up, I almost didn't wanna get out of bed, there was this unbearable pain in my stomach. Yet, Somehow I managed to pull myself out of my dark sanctuary and make breakfast for the guys.

I made waffles for everyone and sat at the table to watch them enjoy their breakfast. All of them had droopy eyelids and they didn't really speak. But that was the norm 'round here. Our morning rule was don't be too hyper in the morning, and you won't get punched in the face.

"Why aren't you eating, Leda?" Mikey asked me, taking my head out of the clouds.

"I'm not hungry," I didn't think I could eat anything safely without throwing up.

"Alright," He surprisingly dropped it. Maybe I'm actually convincing….Nah he's just too tired to comprehend anything but coffee and waffles.

I felt the pain creeping back. I almost gasped at how fast it made itself known. I held back tears and pushed myself out of my seat. Without a single acknowledgment from anyone, I made my way back to bed. I carefully slid under the covers, feeling relieved that no one noticed, but also feeling worried. What if there was something seriously wrong with me? I closed my eyes, letting all my held-in tears out. I fell asleep crying to myself.


I woke up to a tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, tiredly, this sickness was really wearing me out. I noticed it was Gerard who had woken me up. Great, he was just the person I needed right now.

"Leda are you alright? You look hot, and not 'hot' hot, overheated." He spoke softly.

"I'm fine Gee, and I'm definitely not hot, it's freezing in here." I held all my blankets closer.

"What? It's like 90 degrees, and it' the middle of the day. You're usually up and scolding us by now. Are you sick?" He touched my forehead lightly.

"You're burning! Why didn't you tell anyone?" He pulled a genuinely worried expression.

"I didn't want you guys to worry," I said quietly, unable to summon enough energy to raise my pitch.

"But you could be really ill." He crossed his arms, clearly upset and thinking about what to do with me.

"Relax I'm fi-," I stopped talking and squeaked a bit as the unbearable pain in my stomach returned. I buried my head in my knees under the blanket, trying my best not to scream in agony.

"Leda, what's wrong?" Gerard came closer.

"M-my stomach…..It's been hurting……..a lot more than is normal," I groaned.

"What can I do to make it stop?!" His face was full of confusion and fright.

"You can't do anything, i-it'll go away in time." I gasped as another bolt of pain shot up my spine.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to subside and when I opened them again, Gerard was crawling onto my bed.

"Here, lay still," I did as he said. Slowly, I slid my feet down and lifted my head to look at him. He put the palm of his right hand on my stomach. The simple touch gave me goosebumps. My breath hitched at the shock of pain in my stomach, just under where he had his hand.

"Oww, Gee it hurts so much," I squeaked out. He immediately removed his hand, but kept it hovering over the spot.

"Hold on, I'm gonna go get the guys. I'm taking you to the hospital." He left the room in a speed walk.

I groaned in pain again, this was serious.
Sign up to rate and review this story