Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

The 'dream' boy...

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Another TMB fanfic about Stefan. I am aware everyone is doing one but i want to try and make it as different as possible:3

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 641 words

0Unrated
(I realise that a lot of people are doing TMB fanfics and most of them about Stefan but oh well...)

The Dream

We held hands while staring into each other’s eyes, none of us saying a word; just smiling and giggling. He had soft, nutty brown, curly hair and dark hazel eyes that glistened in the moon light.
‘Evie...’ he softly smiled.
‘Evie?’ he had a puzzled look on his face.
‘Evie-Rose Dumbrell? Wake up!’ he raised his voice; getting high pitched.
I stared at him blankly, confused why he was telling me to wake up. I soon felt a cold hand on my shoulder, rocking me back and forth harshly. I struggled my eyes open to realise I had been dreaming.

‘Evie, I’ve been tryna wake you up for ages!’ Teigan said, while throwing my duvet on the floor.
The cold air hit my bare legs as I shivered and dragged myself out of my warm bed.
‘So go on, what did you dream about?’ she nosily asked.
I gave her a confused look.
‘Oh come on! I know you were dreaming about something, you were laying there grinning like it’s nobody’s business’ she cheekily replied.
‘Well, it’s definitely none of your business’ I tiredly snapped back.
She gave me one of those looks as if to say ‘please, tell me’ as she fluttered her eyelashes.
I finally gave in.
‘Well there was this boy, this gorgeous boy! He had curly brown hair and oh my god his eyes were fucking beautiful! I saw him in the distance and he walked up to me, we just stood there for ages; holding hands and staring into each other’s eyes.’ I sighed, thinking about it.
‘Is that it?! Come on, it could have been a bit more saucy! No kisses, no ‘I love you’?!’ Teigan shrugged, almost like she was disappointed with my dream.
‘Well, maybe that would have happened if you didn’t wake me up!’ I raised my voice.
‘Sorry about that...’ she spoke with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

Oh, before I carry on, maybe I should introduce you to Teigan. Teigan Roe is my best friend, we’ve known each other for our whole lives and we’re inseparable! She’s the same age as me; 19. We live in a flat together in London. She’s probably the prettiest girl on the planet. Her eyes are a greyish-blue, she has long wavy brunette hair with light, pink ends. She’s not exactly your typical girl, her style is very different but it’s really cool! She basically lives in Lazy Oaf.

Anyway, back to the story.

‘So, what do you want to do today?’ Teigan sighed, slumping into the sofa.
‘Not sure... shop?’
‘But we go shopping every single fucking day! It’s getting boring’
I gave out a long sigh. ‘Lazy Oaf?’
Teigan didn’t have to reply, she just looked at me and walked into her room to get ready.
I screwed my night-black hair into a ponytail and applied a few layers of mascara. I threw on my retro Beatles top, a pair of electric blue skinny jeans and my favourite shoes; my burgundy converse.
Teigan was wearing her oversized, bright yellow Lazy Oaf sweatshirt.

We spent ages in Lazy Oaf, like we always do. Teigan bought countless things, from jewellery to hats. I pushed the door open, but before I could step foot outside I paused in shock.
‘OH MY FUCKING GOD’ I shouted in surprise.
‘What’s up?’ Teigan worryingly asked me.
‘T-t-that’s...’ I stuttered.
I swallowed and took a deep breath in.
‘T-that’s the guy who was in my dream!’ I excitedly whispered, bluntly pointing at a good looking, curly-haired twenty-odd year old, from the other side of the road.

END OF CHAPTER 1
Sign up to rate and review this story