Categories > Original > Drama > The 'dream' boy...

The 'reality' boy...

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Evie-rose just saw the 'dream' boy, but will she ever see him again?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 440 words

0Unrated
It’s kind of cheesy at the end but oh well...

The ‘reality’ boy...

I must have been staring at him for quite some time because as soon as Teigan snapped me back into reality, the spot where he was stood was empty. I knew I wasn’t imagining him because he looked so real and I definitely wasn’t dreaming.

‘God Evie! You were staring at him for ages, good job he didn’t see you’ Teigan moaned.
I looked into space, thinking about him and the fact that he wasn’t a dream anymore.
‘Come on Evie, stop day dreaming for god sake!’ Teigan was getting annoyed with me, she didn’t understand.
‘D-did you see him?’ I kept repeating in shock.
‘Yeah, he is pretty hot! Now come on, let’s go’
‘Wait, where did he go?’
‘God knows, come on Evie; go!’ she shoved me.

I still couldn’t believe it.

I spent the rest of the day not doing anything really, but I still couldn’t get him out of my head... the curly haired boy of course. After finishing my take-away with Teigan, I decided to have an early night.

I closed my eyes and in no time I was dreaming again.

I was in my local park, sat on a rusty swing on my own. A faded figure stood in the distance, slowly and gradually walking up to me until I could just about make out their soft brown curls. It was him again.
‘Evie’ he smiled sweetly, perching himself onto the swing next to me, gently swaying back and forth.
I didn’t say anything, just stared at those beautiful eyes of his, watching them twinkle in the sunlight.
He suddenly jumped up off the swing and turned round to me.
‘Come on, I want to show you something’ he grinned while grabbing my hand and rushing down a narrow gap in between two giant sweet-smelling rose bushes.
He took me into a ‘secret garden’. I was surrounded by pink and white roses.
He kept held of my hand, locking eyes with me.
He eventually spoke ‘I planted all of these roses for you, I’ve been planting one each day until I finally met you’
I was aware that it was only a dream but butterflies started gathering in my tummy and a smile spread across my face.
‘I don’t know what to say, this is amazing!’ I hugged him tightly.
One by one, the roses started fading away and so did he. I was sinking back into reality.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Sorry it’s kind of crap and weird:3
Sign up to rate and review this story