Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Remember Me

by redglitterapple 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-01 - Updated: 2011-11-01 - 597 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I ran up the stairs into the hallway. Mikey was standing there shaking. I didnt try and speak to him. I walked out of the house and turned left. Towards MY house. The one I left behind. I was thinking maybe I should go home. I felt the key leave a familiar burn in my pocket as I retreaved it from my back pocket. I never had the nerve to get rid of it. I put the key in the lock and heard it click just before I pulled open the door.

Opening the door made all the memories flood back in. I remembered every Christmas spent in the living room, every Halloween running around the house dressed as a skeleton, every birthday party that was a blast and every one that got ruined. Some of the memories hurt, but others were blissful. I looked at the shadowy hall, with splashes of light dancing around from the open door frame. I walked into the cold cemetery and closed the door behind me. It seemed louder than it used to be.

Bang

I walked caustiously across the wooden floor, small shards of glass still visible from the night I broke the hall mirror. I looked up to the empty frame, then looked away quickly when broken glass showed me a broken felection. I traced over the healing scars on my hand as I quickly found the staircase and rushed up it. I walked down the familiar corridor and turned right at the second door. Bang Shit! I ran straight into my CLOSED door and stumbled backwards rubbing my forehead. I used to keep my door open, why was it closed?

I placed my hand on the knob quietly and turned it slowly. I creaked the door open. When I looked into my room, my eyes were wide with horror. Just about everything that was left was strewn across the floor. My curtains were billowing in the wind from the open window and my papers floated across my bed. I opened the door wider as I walked carefully across the sea of my things and closed the window quietly. I turned back to my destroyed room and sunk down to the floor. I tried to sift through what I could, but quickly gave up. I turned to my dresser. All of my photos were faced down and all my other little personal bits and bobs were knocked over. How the fuck did all of this happen?

I turned back to my door and walked out back to the corridor. I payed closer attention to detail now. I looked at the floor for light underneath a door, but nothing. So I decided by process of elimination. First I opened the closet. Just incase of surprises. But it was as it was. Nothing but toiletries and towels. Next I checked the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and the spare closet in there. Still nothing. The guest room, empty. Last was my .... dads... room. I breathed deep before placing my hand on the door. I turned the knob slower than my own and only creaked the door open slightly. I held my eye close to the crack and peered in. There was a girl. Blonde air faned out on the pillow, boobs out (how nice) and the covers just around her waist. I was thankful for that. I closed the door and walked down stairs. Eyes wide. Who the hell wa- oww!! fuck!! I really need to stop running into d- I looked up.

Oh shit. He was here.
Sign up to rate and review this story