Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Pippa Gets a Wedding Dress!

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

What happens next....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 1390 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Wake up Pippa!" Someone shouted in my ear. Nicole. "What do you want? Its 7:30," I replied, slapping her hand that was ruffling my hair. "We're going shopping!" "What?" I asked. "Well, there's me, you, Alice, Charlie, Hayley, Lauren and May, and we all need dresses for your wedding! It's in like a month!" Nicci yelled, and I groaned, and got up. "Fine, let me get dressed." I grabbed my black and red checked skirt, a white short sleeve blouse, some leggings and a waistcoat, and ran into the bathroom, quickly changing. I would like to say that after that, I'd woken Brendon up nicely, with a big cup of coffee, but that's a lie. I jumped on him. "BRENDONN!!" I yelled, and he sat up groggily. "What?" he asked. "Can I borrow your black and red bow tie, cos it goes with my outfit? Please?" He shook his head. "No..." "Why not baby?" He shrugged. "Because I lent it to Patrick, and he still has it." "Fine!" I said. “Come on Pippa, we’re gotta go!” “Bye Brendon, love you!” I said, and he replied, “You too!” I slipped my purple Vans on, and went outside to Nicci’s car, where Charlie was already sitting. “Oh my God, Charlie, your hair looks awesome!” She’d dyed it blue, and dip dyed the ends bright purple. She’d also got her lip pierced. “And you got your lip pierced oh my God that’s awesome!” She grinned. “Thanks!” “We’re meeting the others in town!” said Nicci, and she drove off.
We arrived at the shopping centre about 15 minutes later. “Hi Guys!” Hayley screamed and ran towards us. She hugged Charlie, and then said, “So are we going then?” We all nodded, and ran off to the wedding dress shop, giggling madly. Alice was stropping, because she hated dresses, but we’d promised she could wear converse. We entered the shop, and a girl greeted us. I thought she looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite remember who she was, but the slight Essex twang in her voice gave it away. When I was in England, there was this complete and utter cow in my year, called Katy. She was always trying to get one better than me, and gloating about everything! “How can I help?” she said, in that ridiculous accent of hers. “Well, we need to buy some wedding stuff,” said Charlie. “Oh my God. Pippa Howard. Been a long time.” Katy said. “What are you doing in here? Who’d wanna marry you?” I snorted. “Well, Katy… actually, it’s Pippa Urie, well, soon anyway.” “Oh, so it’s you getting married?” I nodded. “Yep, so you’d better help me and my friends get the perfect dresses, or Mr Urie might just be round here.” “Is that a threat?” I nodded. “Yeah. It is. What you gonna do about it? Cos, we’re not gonna shop in your ridiculous shop, it’s too cheap anyway, c’mon guys!” and we walked out. I held the door open for everyone and then slammed the door in Katy’s face. “Ha. That showed her!” “C’mon, let’s go to the other shop,” said Nicci, and grabbed my hand, dragging me along. We arrived there in about 10 minutes, and entered the shop. “Hello!” said and older lady, who had her greying hair in a bun on top of her head. “Hi!” said May, brightly! “We’re looking for wedding/bridesmaids dresses.” Nicci said. “Who’s the lucky bride?” asked the lady. “Me,” I said, putting my hand up. “Ah, okay, lovely, what colour are you thinking for the bridesmaids?” I thought for a moment. “Blue.” I said. She nodded. “Lovely.” “Right, the one with purple hair first.” “Charlie,” said Charlie. “Okay. Try that on. And the girl with blue highlights, you try this.” She handed them blue dresses, and they went through to the changing rooms. “So, what kind of thing were you thinking?” she asked. “Well…” I said, going over to one of the rails, and picking out a dress. It was silky, with net over the top. It had ¾ length net sleeves, and a long skirt, that went out at the waist. “Wow!” said Hayley, “That’s lush!”
Charlie and May came out of the changing rooms in their outfits. Charlie was wearing a dark blue dress, with a flower at the waist, and ruffles at the collar. It was about knee length, and floaty. May, however, was wearing a tight, one shoulder dress, where the only detail was on her shoulder. It was a bit higher than her knee, and it was a brighter blue than Charlie’s, but they both looked awesome. “Next two… Lauren and Hayley, you two go next.” I said. They came out soon after being sent in with two different dresses from the shop keeper, who’d told us her name was Mo. Lauren emerged wearing a dark blue dress, with embroidered flower patterns on it. It was silky, with lace on top, and was a bit shorter than May’s dress. Hayley was wearing a tight purpley-blue dress, which was one shoulder, and had ruffles all the way from the waist to the shoulder. “Wow!!” said Nicci, and Alice then said, “C’mon Nic, our turn, let’s get this over and done with. “Keep your converse on Ali, I wanna see what it looks like,” said Hayley. She nodded, as Mo passed them again, two different dresses. They went in, and changed even quicker than Hayley and Lauren had! Nicci stepped out wearing a tight-ish bright blue dress, with darker blue long puffy sleeves. There were some small roses around the collar. Alice came out wearing a purpley-blue dress, which had a v-neck with ruffles around, and a ruffled skirt. She was wearing her bright yellow converse, and believe it or not, it looked amazing! “Yes to the dresses, and yes to converse! I think you should all wear a different colour!” I said, and smiled. They were all wearing their converse, and luckily, they were all different colours. Nicci had bright green, Hayley pink, May blue, Charlie purple, Lauren orange. They all put them back on, and I said, “Yes, this is the look we’re going for!” and everyone laughed.
“Right, now you Pippa!” squealed Lauren, and they pushed me through to the changing room. I grabbed the dress, and pulled the curtain across. When I’d put the dress on, I called for Mo to come in and zip the back up. I looked in the mirror, and it looked really good, I thought, anyway. “That is amazing!” said Mo. “Go and show your friends.” I stepped out of the changing room, and their mouths dropped. “Oh my God Pippa, that’s beautiful!” said Hayley, hugging me. “Brendon’s not gonna be able to keep his eyes off you is he hon!?” stated May. “Brendon… Brendon Urie?” asked Mo. I nodded, then she realised. “Oh, you guys are in Blissful Harmony, and you’re Hayley from Paramore, right?” We all nodded. “Awesome,” she said, smiling. “Well, you can come and pick them up next week, do you wanna pay now, or then?” she asked. I pulled Brendon’s credit card out of my bag and said, “Now will be fine, thanks.” I inserted the card into the chip and pin, and typed in his password. “I’m surprised he trusts you with that!” said Lauren, and Nicci said, “Well, last time,” “Never mind Nicci!” I said, and everyone started laughing again. “What did I do?” I asked. “Never mind!” said Alice, and I hugged her! “C’mon guys, back to mine for early breakfast!” I said, and we left the shop thanking Mo for all her help. She waved goodbye, and I made a mental note to give some free tickets to her when we picked the dresses up.


A/N: The next chapter :D hope you liked it! Not very much happened, but I'm sure the next chapter will probably pick up...
Here are the link for what the dresses look like!

Pippa's dress: http://www.weddingsamples.net/2011/02/19/wedding-dress-romantic/
The Bridesmaid dresses: http://www.bow-occasions.co.uk/blog/fashion-and-accessories/bridesmaid-dresses-cobalt-blue-and-purple/
Dress 1: Alice
Dress 2: Charlie
Dress 3: Nicci
Dress 4: Lauren
Dress 5: Hayley
Dress 6: May

Love you guys
Sign up to rate and review this story