Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Matthew

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Right, unless I have a really significant name for the chapter, I'm just gonna start naming them... hence this one being called 'Matthew'

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 679 words - Complete

1Exciting
The wedding was fast approaching, and Brendon and I had decided to take one Saturday morning deciding on the guest list. After much deliberating- and arguing, we finally came up with the following:

Ryan (Best Man), Spencer, Jon, Hayley, Jeremy, Taylor, Charlie, Lauren, Nicci, Alice, May, Daisy, Pete, Patrick, James (my best friend from England), my parents, other various members of my family, such as aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc. Brendon’s brother, who he actually got on with, and various members of his family, such as aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and others.
Now we only had one decision left to make… Do we invite his parents?
“We’re not inviting them honey.” Brendon said. “They’ll just stir everything up again, like they did before.” I sighed. “But don’t you want them to come? Because it’s your wedding day?” “Babe, they’re not coming. And that’s final!” I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. “Fine, but it’s your loss!” I said, crossing my arms, and poking my tongue out at him. “C’mon, we’re going over to Pete and May, just the two of us. We’re gonna watch movies or something, I think,” said Brendon, and I nodded, and got changed out of my PJ’s into a pair of skinny jeans, a Muse t-shirt, and a black hoodie. “Come on Brendon, I’m ready!” I said, as I applied finishing touches to my eye make up. “Coming!” He yelled from upstairs, and then ran down the stairs. We got into Brendon’s car and drove to Pete’s, which was about 10 minutes away. We didn’t speak much on the journey.
When we arrived at Pete’s, we got out, grabbed each others hands and walked to the door. “Hey guys!” said Pete and he opened the door wider for us, and then, when we’d walked in, he closed it again, very quickly. “Guys, through here!!” yelled May from the other room. “Okay,” I called back. We went into the other room, and sat down on one of the sofas, the one opposite to where Pete and May were sitting. “Popcorn on the table, films in the DVD, feel free to snog as much as you want!” said Pete, sitting down and patting his lap for May to sit on it. She did so, giggling slightly, and Pete pressed play. Some action film I didn’t know the name of came on, but to be honest, I didn’t really care.

May’s POV:
Pete and I were having fun on the sofa, lets just say. But when I looked over at Brendon and Pippa, it seemed they were having more fun than us, eating each others faces off. It was pretty funny to watch, cos they were not paying any attention to the film at all! “Hey, Pete,” I said, “This film is really confusing, I don’t think you’d understand it if you even missed a minute.” Pete caught on to what I was trying to do. “Yeah, apparently, loads of people were snogging when it was in the cinemas, and no one knew what was happening. And it’s funny, cos this film is really good.” “And it’s nearly finished” I said. “Yeah, and Brendon and Pippa have snogged for 2 hours!” Pete said. “What?” Brendon asked, as he drew away from Pippa. They were both looking quite embarrassed about this fact, and me and Pete were struggling to keep a straight face. “Oh yeah, by the way Brendon, Pippa got her wedding dress a few days ago… It’s awesome! And it’s hidden at someone’s house though, not saying who!” I laughed. Brendon frowned, and Pippa laughed. “Well, we’d better be going,” Said Brendon, and grabbed Pippa’s hand, and dragged her outside. “Bye guys,” She yelled.

Pippa’s POV:
What was up with Brendon? He’d gone mad, I swear.


A/N: Sorry this was short, it was a bit of a filler, because I Chelsea and Elisha wanted more.. :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story