Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Thomas

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

(and no, I'm not naming all my chapters after characters from Downton Abbey... Although...)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 1368 words - Complete

1Exciting
A/N: While I was writing this, I was listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks, because they make me wanna be a pirate! And they're totally KICK ASS! :D


Pippa’s POV:
“What the hell Brendon?” I screamed at him when we got in the car. “I’m sorry,” he groaned. “What?” I softened slightly at his groaning. “Pete and I had an argument the other day. I don’t even know why he agreed to let us go over there. I’m guessing he must really love May!” “Yep, he does,” I said, “What did you argue about?” “He said Ryan’s gay.” “What? He’s dating Alice. And even if he was gay, he wouldn’t have to tell Pete! When did all this happen? And was Ryan there?” I guess I did rant a bit when I’m angry. But yeah, now WAS defiantly the time! “Well, it was when you guys all went shopping. And Ryan was there, yeah, he was peed off with Pete too.” “I bet he was. But seriously, that was kinda childish, even for your standard.” “Don’t get huffy with me, Pippa Howard.” I scowled. “Only for like 3 weeks!!” I said, and lightly smacked him in the arm. “Ow!” he moaned, and I giggled. When we arrived back, we decided we should just watch another movie, or something. So Brendon picked out Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. “Okay, fine,” I said, crossing my arms defiantly, “But you have to let me cuddle up to you when the spiders come- they’re really scary!” He agreed and we settled down on the sofa together.

May’s POV:
“So what we doing now Pete?” I asked. “Well. What do you want to do?” he asked, waggling his eyebrows at me. “Well, I’d quite like to… Um… Make… Some cookies.” I chickened out of asking for a make out session. “You want a make out session, don’t you?!” he said, and punched my arm lightly. I nodded, and he said, “Shall we take this upstairs then?” “Only if you want to Mr. Wentz!” I declared, and he chased me up the stairs, me giggling, and him laughing too. Pete stripped off his shirt when we got to the bedroom, and we both collapsed on the bed. “Wow.” I said. “You sure are one sexy mofo!” He laughed. “Indeed I am.” And we started what Brendon and Pippa were doing during the movie. About 10 minutes of intense snogging and hair ruffling later, I asked, “What’s with Brendon?” He frowned. “I’d rather not talk about it babe. I did something pretty stupid, and now the whole of Panic! are on my back.” “What did you do?” I asked, curious to know what had been going on. “Well, I said Ryan was gay.” I frowned. “Stupid! When did you do this?” “The day you guys went shopping.” I face palmed, and sat up. “Pete, you should really apologize. I don’t want Pippa to be mad.” “Pippa? I thought we were on about Brendon and Ryan?” he said. “No, Pippa will be worse. The day we were shopping, we bumped into a girl she went to school with who was an absolute bitch to her, and Pippa just flipped and started yelling at her!” I grimaced. “Where’s the phone? I’ll call Brendon and Ryan and apologize.” I picked up the phone, and handed it to him. “Cheers babe.” He said, and kissed me softly on the head.
“Right then, here goes.” And he dialled Brendon’s number. I prayed that Pippa didn’t answer the phone.

Spencer’s POV:
“So babe, what shall we do?” I asked Charlie, as we lay curled up on the huge double bed in our apartment. “I dunno, maybe we should… watch a movie or something?” I suggested, but Charlie shook her head, purple and blue hair going all in her face, and said, “Can we like, go and have a picnic in the park or something?” I though, then nodded my hair. Damn, that girl thought of the best ideas! “I’ll get some food from the kitchen and you find the picnic mat, and some plates and stuff.” I said. I ran down the stairs, and grabbed some stuff, including- sausage rolls, mini sausages, chocolate fingers, mini cupcakes, some bananas, breadsticks and a bottle of wine. I then grabbed some candles, and a pack of matches. I shoved them in the bag I’d packed, and then went to find Charlie. She was sat on the bed, with her arms and legs crossed. Why was she wearing shoes on our bed? I was looking at her feet. “Well Spencer, I’m ready, but I’m stuck here, you’re gonna have to carry me down the stairs. I laughed, and picked her up, and throwing her over my shoulder, and she started yelling at me. “PUT ME DOWN SPENCER!” she protested and started softly hitting my back. “You wanted a lift!” I said, and continued down the stairs with her over my back. Still. We went out the front door, hand in hand, and walked down the road to the park. We settled down on a nice grass patch by the lake. It was early evening, so the sun was still out, but it was starting to get a bit chilly. I lit the candles, and we started eating some of the food, involving eating chocolate fingers, each starting different ends, and eating until we got to the middle. We sat there and just talked about stuff for ages.

Ryan’s POV:
“What do you mean Pete?” I asked, as he told me that he didn’t mean what he said down the phone. “You obviously did mean it Pete. Every word.” “Idiot,” said Brendon. “OI!” Pete shouted down the phone. “SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH URIE!” “Yeah, Brendon shut up, you’re making it worse,” I said, and he scowled, and sat down on the sofa. “Pete, dude, just forget everything happened. It’s cool, I don’t care. If you think I’m gay, you think I’m gay. Up to you if you wanna be wrong!” and with that, I put the phone down. “Nice one RyRo!” said Brendon, and I shook my head. “No thanks to your oh so helpful comments Bden.” He grinned like a teddy bear, and I couldn’t help but return the dazzling smile. “Right,” I said. “I’m going to go to bed.” And I ran up the stairs before anyone could change my mind.

Pippa’s POV:
“Brendon you’re such an idiot sometimes. May is one of my best mates, and I won’t be able to see her that much if stupid Pete is peed off at you and you him! It’s ridiculous and childish, and I think you’d better stop it. I’m getting fed up with it now!” I crossed my arms across my chest and frowned at him. “You know I love that face honey.” He said, and sat down next to me. I snuggled up to him, and said, “Brendon, I really...” I was interrupted by three sharp knocks at the door. “That’d better not be Wentz. I’m not in the mood for him!” I said, storming into the hallway, Brendon close to my heels. I opened the door, and said, “Hi.” A girl was stood at the door. She had blonde hair, with bright pink streaks, and dark brown eyes, which I recognized from somewhere. She was wearing a blue skirt, with a white blouse. There was a blue bow in her hair, and she had flowered blue shoes on. “Hi,” she said. “I’m…” “KIRSTY!” yelled Brendon, running outside and hugging her. “Hey Bden! How are you?” “I’m good thanks, how are you?” She nodded, then said, “Aren’t you gonna introduce me?” “Oh um, Pippa, this is my cousin Kirsty, and Kirsty, this is my fiancée, Pippa!” “Hi” we both said, and hugged each other. “You’d better come in,” I said, “It’s quite cold.” And Kirsty followed us into the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story