Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Casandra

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

I can't think of appropriate chapter names. Sorry it's kinda short :L

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-05 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated
“So Kirsty,” I said, as we led her through to the living room. “What brings you here?” “To meet you of course!” I was kinda confused. “What, so you mean you actually approve of me, unlike the rest of Brendon’s family?” “Yeah! Well, I do now I’ve met you. I don’t get why your parents don’t like her Brendon?” she turned to him. “Well, um, they wanted me to marry some uh... Mormon girl, who knocked Pippa out at the meet and greet on the last show. And that’s how we met Pete’s girlfriend, y’know, May? I told you about her the other day.” She nodded. Suddenly, we heard Ryan’s soft voice call, “Brenny, if Pete’s at the door tell him he can get stuffed yeah?” “Ry, come down here!” We herd some soft bumping upstairs, and Ryan appeared at the door in his PJ’s, which happened to be spotty. “Hey!” Ryan said, “you must be Kirsty!” “Yeah! I’m Kirsty! You’re uh Ryan, right?” He nodded. “The one and only,” he held his hands above his head. Brendon shook his head, and Ryan laughed. “What?” I asked, “He is the one and only Ryan Ross, just like you’re the one and only Brendon Urie!” They both laughed. “And you’re the only Pippa Howard.” Said Brendon. “And Kirsty is the one and only Kirsty Urie!” “Hey, Brendon, do you know William Beckett?” Kirsty asked. “Yeah, I do, he’s cool! Why?” She giggled, “No reason!” And I gave her the ‘tell me later’ look. She nodded. “So guys, whatcha wanna do?” asked Brendon. “Shall we… Do makeovers?” Kirsty suggested. “YEAH!” I screamed. Brendon and Ryan pulled faces at each other, and then said, “Fine, we may as well call everyone else over.” And they both pulled their phones out and started calling everyone up. About 5 minutes later, everyone rolled up in mass. There was Jon, Ruth, Spencer, Charlie, Pete, May, Daisy, Joe, Patrick, Nicci, Alice, Andy, Lauren and William Beckett. “Hey!” We said as they charged through the door. “Girls in me and Brendon’s room, guys in Ryan’s room,” I said. Brendon said, “I’m gonna grab some stuff first, otherwise I’ll have to wear Ryan’s jeans, and they aint gonna fit, cos Ryan’s such a skinny ass!” Ryan smacked him, “Hey! Don’t be a bitch!” Brendon laughed. “We all bought outfits with us!” said Pete. “Awesome,” said Ryan, who had apparently decided not to ignore Pete. “WAIT WAIT WAIT! I have a better idea! Let’s split into teams!” Shouted Ruth. “No one can go with their boyfriend/girlfriend. I’ll pick teams.” Ruth took control and sorted us into teams. It ended up like this. Team 1: Jon, Spencer, May, Daisy, Patrick, Alice, Lauren, Brendon and Kirsty. Team 2: Ruth, Charlie, Pete, Joe, Nicci, Andy, William, Ryan and Me! “Okay, so there are gonna be categories, the first one is fashion. You can use anything you find in any rooms, and you have to dress up one male member and one female member of your team! You also need team names.” My team ran off. “Can you guys dress me and RyRo?” I asked. The rest nodded, “That’s what we thought!” said Ruth. “Right, Ryan, you’re being totally rocked up, more than normal, and Pippa, you’re going to be… Totally different to normal.” Said Ruth, taking control. “Uh, no better idea for Pippa… We can dress her as a female member of Panic!” said Nicci, who hadn’t spoken yet. “Okay, great idea!” exclaimed Charlie, who’d also been pretty quiet up to this point. We all got to work on Ryan, while Pete went to find some eyeliner.

Brendon’s POV:
“Right, guys, who we dressing up?” said May, who’d taken control of our group. “I’m thinking we should do something summery.” Said Patrick, but no one agreed. “Dude, it’s winter!” said Joe, and everyone agreed with him. “I recon we should dress up… Hmm…” Said Spencer, “I KNOW!” he suddenly yelled. “Kirsty, and Brendon!” “WHAT?” I yelled. “You’re cousins, you should do it, that’d be awesome! And Steampunk for the theme?” Okay, they’d got me, I love Steampunk. “Yeah, alright, come on Kirst, it’ll be a laugh.” She agreed, and we got to work on outfit ideas.
Sign up to rate and review this story