Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Hide and Seek- Ish!

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

What's going on? (Long chapter :D)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 2363 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: Jon and Ruth have switched teams, cos I made a mistake whilst typing this, and I couldn’t change it, cos I’d written too much! So Ruth is on Team 1 now!
*]
[*Brendon’s POV:

Soon, about 30 minutes later, they’d dressed Kirsty and I completely Steampunk. I was wearing something similar to that of what I wore for The Ballad of Mona Lisa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgpdp3lP8M), and Kirsty was wearing a flowered dress (http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=6498) which had been stolen from Pippa’s wardrobe by Alice, and some boots with brass butterflies up the side, (http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_292_411&products_id=7008) also stolen from Pippa’s wardrobe!
“You two look awesome! You’re totally gonna win!” said Alice, who was applying finishing touches to Kirsty’s make up. “You mean WE’RE gonna win?!” I shouted, and everyone else laughed. “I wonder if we should send a spy to see what they’re doing?” asked Jon, and everyone nodded. “Even better, send two!” shouted Patrick. “Okay. A girl and a boy?” I asked. Patrick nodded, and said, “I nominate May, and Spencer. You two dress as ninjas.” They grabbed some clothes, disappeared for 3 minutes then came back out. May was wearing a long sleeve black leather jacket, black gloves, black jeans, black socks, and a black balaclava. Spencer was wearing his usual black t-shirt, but whit a hoodie underneath, and black jeans. He’d also got black gloves, socks, and a balaclava on. “Okay, go!” shouted Patrick. May giggled, and she and Spencer crawled down the hallway. I laughed, and said, “So, who thinks they’ll get caught?” Everyone raised their hands. “Yeah, as I suspected!”

Pippa’s POV:
“You two look awesome!” Exclaimed Pete. “Thanks!” said Ryan. He was dressed in his rose vest with a shirt underneath, and he had black skinny jeans on. He had loads of eyeliner (courtesy of Pete) and black boots.
(Rose Vest: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nd93f4&s=3)
I was dressed in one of Ryan’s other waistcoats, a top hat (courtesy of Brendon’s wardrobe) and a bow tie from my own wardrobe. I changed, adding a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans to the outfit, and some converse. Pete finished both of our make up, and said, “There, you’re ready!” “Great!” Screamed Ryan. “I’m thinking we should send someone to spy!” Shouted Nicci. “Yeah! Good Idea!” Everyone agreed. “Charlie and Pete, go spy!” I said. “Hang on, best idea ever!” I ran into my room, and grabbed my two Harry Potter robes. They had massive hoods, and were long and black. I handed Pete the shorter one, and Charlie the longer of the two, and they pulled them on, throwing the hoods up over them. They both completed the look with a pair of dark sunglasses. “Okay, go!” I yelled, and they ran off up the stairs. Pete almost tripped on his robe, and I smirked at this.

Spencer’s POV:
“Shh May, they’ll hear. Oh my God, shut up, someone’s coming.” I ducked down, and May mirrored me. I decided I’d risk taking a look, and saw to cloaked figures. “Shit, it’s the Dementors coming to get us!” May moaned. “May, shut up!” I hissed, probably a bit too loud, because one of the figures looked our way. The shorter one beckoned to the taller one, and they came over In our direction. “BOO!” yelled the short one, and removed the hood, revealing Pete Wentz. “PEEEETEE!” Yelled May, and she flung herself at him. “Hey,” he said. “Hiya Spencer,” Said the other figure, pulling down the hood, to reveal- “CHARLIE!” I ran to her and picked her up, and span her round. She giggled, and said, “What are you guys doing?” I smirked. “Spying, what are you doing?” “Spying!” “I think we should er… Play a trick on the others,” Pete said, and I nodded in agreement. “I think we should hide somewhere, radio them, saying we’ve seen the other teams costumes, then hide, and jump out at them. But tell them when we radio them that we’ll meet them in the room where they’re doing the competition.” We all nodded, and Pete picked up the radio. He motioned for us to be quiet, and said into the radio, “Come in. Wentz to base.” I was struggling not to laugh at this, but managed to resist. Charlie was shaking, and I knew she was giggling silently, something she had the knack of doing. “Pete,” said Ryan’s voice, and we all listened carefully. “We’ve found the coordinates of the enemy base, I repeat; we’ve found the coordinates of the enemy base!” “Dude, quit not making sense.” Ryan said, laughing. “What are they wearing?” Pete thought for a second, and said, “They are dressed as fruit, I repeat…” “Dressed as fruit, I know!” Ryan sighed, and said, “So when you coming back.” “Oh, I think we’re gonna meet you in the place where we’re showing the costumes! Is that okay? Ask Pippa, so she won’t shout at me.” We heard, “I heard that Wentz!” down the radio, and I stifled another laugh. “Over and out” Pete said, and pressed the off button. “Okay, I’ll go leave this in a random room, and you call your end.” I nodded, and Pete went carefully down the stairs, trying not to trip! “May, get the radio,” I said, and she nodded, pressing the call button. “Hey?” she said. “Hey May,” said Brendon’s voice. “We’ve found the others,” She said, and Brendon said, “OOH, what are they wearing?” May paused. “Pippa’s dressed as a giant marshmallow and Ryan’s dressed as a cupcake.” She lied. “Aw,” said Brendon, being stupid enough to buy the lie, “I bet Ryan looks adorable.” “That he does…” May said. “When you coming back?” asked Brendon, and May said, “Uh, we thought we’d meet you where everyone is showing their outfits off.” “Oh, alright,” he said. “Cya!” May shouted, and switched the radio off. She chucked it down the stairs, and nearly hit Pete in the head. “Whoops! Sorry babe!” she said. “Right, they’ve got ten minutes of time left, and I’m hungry!” Charlie said. “To the kitchen!” I yelled, picking her up and zooming down the stairs. Pete and May followed, in a slightly more sophisticated manner than us! We arrived at the kitchen to see…

Ryan’s POV:
“All ready?” I said to Pippa, and she nodded. “I reckon we may as well go down there now, even though there’s still ten minutes left, we can meet the others.” Everyone else nodded, and we trekked down to the living room. Pippa and I sat on one of the white leather sofas with William and Joe. Nicci was still in the bathroom. “I hope she’s okay,” I said, “I’ll go and check if you want.” Pippa stood up, “No, it’s fine I’ll go.” And she marched off in the direction of the bathroom. “I’m thirsty, I’m gonna get a drink.” I said, and Joe got up to come with me. “Me too man!” he said. We went to the kitchen, and the door was closed oddly. No one ever shut the kitchen door. Weird. We opened it…

Pippa’s POV:
“Nicci? Are you in there?” I shouted, banging on the closed door. “NICCI!” I screamed. Brendon walked out of the door, and I said, “Crap. Wow. Hi, Brendon.” “Hey sexy. Where’s the marshmallow costume May was telling me about?” “Yeah, and why aren’t you dressed as a banana honey?” He looked almost as confused as I felt. “I think someone’s messing us around!” he said, and I nodded. We intertwined our fingers, and went back in the bathroom. “How about we both sit here?” Brendon said, motioning to the toilet. “Brendon, we’re not both gonna be able to sit on that loo, you can only just sit on it!” “You can sit on my lap.” “Or you can sit on mine.” I suggested, but good old Brendon was having none of it. “No, my big arse would squish you!” I sighed, and let him pull me onto his lap. “I wonder what’s…” I was interrupted by his lips meeting mine. I sighed, but kissed back…

Ruth’s POV:
“Where’s everyone got too?” I asked, checking my watch. We had 5 minutes left. “I’m hungry!” Kirsty moaned. “Fine, I’m pretty hungry too,” I said, “Let’s go grab a banana or something from the kitchen.” She nodded, and we went down the stairs together. “So Kirsty, you’re Brendon’s cousin then?” she nodded, and said, “You’re Jon’s girlfriend. Bren told me that your best mate used to date Ryan, but he dumped her cos she was horrible to Pippa.” I nodded, feeling not in the slightest bit guilty. I’d shouted at Hope, and I was pretty sure she never ever wanted to see me again. “I shouted at her.” I blurted out. Kirsty thought for a moment, processing what I’d said, and who I’d shouted at, then said, “Hope? You shouted at Hope? AWESOME!” I nodded as we approached the kitchen door, which was strangely shut…

Ryan’s POV:
“Wait!” I said, “Tell me again what the hell is going on, and why you two are dressed as ninjas!” “Basically,” Spencer started, “We got sent to spy on your team, and you sent the idiots in the Dementor cloaks, and we decided we’d hide, but then we were hungry, so we came in here to use your food, and then everyone else started coming…” He was cut off by the door opening for the 4th time. Ruth and Kirsty walked in. “Oh, er, gangbang?” asked Ruth, and we all burst out laughing. “No, Ru, we’re just thirsty/hungry,” I said, and everyone nodded, apart from Pete and May, who were leaning across the table, snogging the faces off each other. Ruth pulled her phone from her pocket, and said, “I’m gonna call the others and tell them to come down to the living room.” I nodded, and she called Daisy, and told her to go to the living room with the rest of the team.

Jon’s POV:
“I need to pee.” Said William, standing up. “Me too.” I said, and Andy stood up, saying, “Me three… Well, I kinda don’t wanna be left alone.” So the three of us trekked to the bathroom. I pushed the door handle when we got to it, but we couldn’t open the door. “Uh, Nicci?” Andy asked, but there was no reply. “OH MY GOD SOMEONE HAS MURDERED NICCI!” William shouted. I had an idea as to who was in there. “Pippa?” I said, calmly. “Yes J?” she replied. “Are you with Nicci?” “No, she’s in the kitchen, with Patrick, Ryan, Joe, and some other people.” “Are you with anyone?” She giggled. “Yes.” “Who?” “Guess!” She said, and giggled again. “Is it Brendon?” I asked. “Maybe.” “BRENDON BOYD URIE, ARE YOU IN THERE?!” screamed William. “Will, dude, chill,” said Andy. “Yeah, I’m here. Whatcha want Becks?” William scowled at Brendon’s nickname for him, and said, “I need to pee.” “Oh,” Brendon said. “We’ll come out then.” Said Pippa, and the door opened. They both came out, and said, “We’re going to see what’s going down in the kitchen. And they walked off hand in hand. William barged through us to go to the loo. “Great.” I said, and Andy laughed…

Pippa’s POV:
”Yo bitches, what’s goin’ down?!” I screamed as Brendon and I went into the kitchen. “Oh, hey guys!” said Ryan, who was sat at the table, talking to Ruth and Kirsty. “Hey!” I said, sitting down beside Kirsty. “Where have you two been?” asked Nicci, who was sitting on Patrick’s lap, in the big leather armchair we had in our kitchen, where Ryan usually ate his breakfast. “Bathroom.” Said Brendon. “Together?” asked Pete. We nodded. “What did you do?” asked Spencer. “We did nothing! Not like that anyway.” I said. “Yeah right!” said May, and Charlie high fived her. “Shut up you two! Nothing happened!” said Brendon, and I nodded. “Okay, we believe you.” Said Ruth, giggling. “You don’t.” Brendon said, pulling his ‘she’s being mean, kill her for me, Pippa, because I’m not man enough’ face. “Don’t give me that face Urie!” Ruth said. I giggled. “He always pulls that face when someone reminds him how much of an idiot he is!” said Ryan. “He’s not an idiot!” I chimed in. “You don’t need to fight for me Pip. I am an idiot.” He said, and rubbed his eye, smudging his eyeliner. “Babe. Don’t cry!” I said. “Look what you’ve made happen now, Ross!” I hugged him, and he said, “Can we go upstairs Pippa?” I nodded, and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room. Ryan looked pretty angry. Oh crap. “I hate how everyone thinks we’re really dirty and have sex all the time.” He said. “I know, but y’know, they would, just cos they’ve got no one to do it with all the time.” I knew it wasn’t true, but I knew saying it would make Brendon feel better. He’s such a child sometimes, bless him. “Oh God, this is stupid,” he said. “I’m meant to be protecting you!” I shook my head. “What kind of stupid relationship would that be, eh?” He shrugged. “I guess so.” “I think we should just bale out of this stupid competition. If the others wanna do it, they can. But we can judge, k?” I said. Brendon nodded, and we went back downstairs to find out what was going on now.
Sign up to rate and review this story