Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Alice Moves In

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

Blah Blah, you get it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-09 - 688 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning…
Brendon’s POV:
“Ryan was sitting on the sofa, cross legged, reading a book. Practically everyone had gone, but Pete May and Kirsty had stayed, along with Ryan, who lived there. “Charlie and Spence have broken up.” said Ryan, putting the book down, and standing up. “Bren, can I have a word?” I nodded, and we walked out of the room. “Dude. I am so sorry for shouting.” Ryan said. “Ryan, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it!” I gave him a quick hug, and we went back in the living room. “So why did Charlie and Spencer break up?” Pippa asked. “Basically,” started Ryan, but May cut in, “Charlie snogged William Beckett.” My mouth dropped open, and Pippa swore loudly. “Well, that’s effed our bands touring together nicely.” She said, and crossed her arms defiantly. “Is Spencer okay?” I asked. Ryan shook his head. “He’s not answering the phone, and he looked so upset when he saw them kiss. He really liked Charlie, and then she just went and did this!” Pippa frowned. “What are we going to do? We can’t tour together if it’s awkward.” I nodded. “Exactly, and er… Well, Spence was here first.” Pippa nodded, and said, “I know, but that’d leave us without a bassist… AGAIN!” Pete, who’d been quiet up until this point (strangely) suddenly said, “Well, the next tour is massive, more like a festival kinda thing. There’s FOB, Panic!, TAI, BH, and Paramore. So, Charlie can either go on Paramore or TAI’s bus! Sorted.” He finished. We all nodded, agreeing that it was a good idea! “We need to hold a conference about this anyway. We need a rep from each band, so decide!” “Brendon,” said Ryan. “Pippa,” said May. Suddenly, a knock on the door disturbed us. “I’ll get it,” said Ryan. It was Alice. “Ryan!” We heard, and Alice came through the door, with bags in her hands, and Ryan followed, with more of her bags in his hands. “Can Alice move in? Her mum kicked her out cos she was late back last night.” Ryan said, and Pippa and I nodded. “Thanks!” Alice said, and Ryan said, “She can share my room.” I wolf whistled, and Ryan smacked me playfully in the arm.
“C’mon, let’s get going to this conference meeting thing.” I said, and grabbed Pippa. Pete followed. Hayley, Daisy and William were meeting us there. We drove in silence, with Pippa driving, me sitting in the front seat, and Pete in the back, much to his disgust. He hated sitting in the back.

Ryan’s POV:
“So, guys, what you wanna do? I’m gonna go over to Spencer’s, and bring him back here, if you don’t mind?” May and Alice nodded, and Alice said, “Don’t invite Charlie.” “She’s with her brother at the moment, don’t worry. You guys stay here whilst I go and fetch Spence. Unless he picks up the phone.” I grabbed my phone, and called up Spencer. Surprisingly, he answered, and said, “RyRo?” “Yeah, Spencer, it’s me. What’s up?” “Charlie snogged William Beckett, I really loved her mate!” “Come over to ours, there’s only May, Alice and Me at home, Brendon, Pippa and Pete have gone to some business meeting which I nominated Brendon to be spokesperson for our band at!” “Okay, I’ll be there in 10. Want me to bring anything?” “Maybe… Board games, if you have any?” “Yeah, alright, see you in a bit!” “Bye,” I hung up, and said, “Guy’s, Spence is coming over. Bout 10 minutes?” They nodded, and we all sat on the sofa. I resumed reading, May switched the TV on, and Alice pulled her phone from her pocket and tweeted, saying: ‘Watching TV with @ThisIsRyanRoss, and @Alice_BH :) x’ I know this, because my phone vibrated, telling me that she’d mentioned me!

A/N: Sorry it's not very long, but I have a piano exam soon, and I have to practice loads for it, but hey, it's an update! xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story