Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Emmett..

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Yes I named this chapter after Dr. Emmett Brown :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 1088 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: I'm sorry for naming this chapter after a Back To The Future character, but I was listening to the (rather epic) soundtrack from it! And if the real Alice was reading this she'd kill me cos she hates Back To The Future :L


“So how was the meeting?” Ryan asked as Brendon and I walked back through the door. Everyone had gone home, and Ryan and Alice were curled up on the sofa, with Kirsty sat on the one single chair, watching Harry Potter. “It was great, we…” I started, but Brendon finished my sentence with, “It was so boring, Pippa fell asleep.” I gave him the look, and he said, “Well, we’ll leave you two love birds too it!” and we ran upstairs. “Watcha wanna do? We’ve got three days till the wedding, and then we’ve got the big festival tour.” “I say… Movie?” I said. Brendon nodded. “I’m choosing!” I said, and ran to the bookshelf, and selected my Back to the Future box set. “Tada!!” I said, throwing it at him, and he rolled his eyes. “Only because it’s you!” He said, and put the disc in the DVD player. Partway through the movie (This scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1i5coU-0_Q& ), I got a text from Charlie, saying that she was flying out to England to see her new boyfriend. I texted back, saying what the hell. All she told me was that he was called ‘Gerran Howell’, and he was a British actor. Okay, sounded good, but… Poor Spence?! “Look,” I muttered, showing Brendon the text from Charlie. He shook his head, and said, “What about the wedding?” I swore. “She’s not gonna be here is she?” “Who else could be a bridesmaid?” “I KNOW!” Brendon yelled, suddenly. “Ruth!” I grinned. “YES! Well done Bden!” Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Alice barged in, saying, “Did you get Charlie’s text?” I nodded, and she said, “But the…” “Ruth’s filling in the wedding! Don’t worry, how’s Harry Potter?” She nodded. “Tis good, but y’know, I’d rather… HEY! You’re watching Back To The Future without me!” I nodded, and said, “Why yes, we are, whatcha gonna do ‘bout it?” She shrugged. “Well, Ry and I are going to bed. We’ve got a rehearsal tomorrow, for the wedding, and for tour!” I nodded, and said, “Night Ali!” “Night Brippa.” “WHAT? BRIPPA? Well goodnight, to you, one half of… Rylice!” She left, grinning. “What a douche!” said Brendon, and I laughed… “Tell me about it!” “Night Brenny,” I said, curling up in our bed. “Night babe,” he kissed me, and I fell asleep quickly!

Charlie’s POV:
Yeah, I know everyone’s annoyed at me for ditching Spencer, but if it’s not working, it’s not working. Which is why I’m in England, seeing my childhood friend Gerran. He’s awesome! I was on the 1:46 train from Heathrow airport to King’s Cross, where Gerran was meeting me. I arrived there about 10 minutes later, and by this time, Gerran was stood on the platform. I got off the train. “GERRAN!” I screamed, and ran straight at him. “Hey Charlz!” he said in his Welsh accent, hugging me. He always used to call me Charlz. “How are you?” He said. “Great thanks, apart from missing my band mates wedding. How are you?” He nodded, “Better now you’re here. You wanna come to set tomorrow?” I nodded. “Hell yes!” We left the platform laughing, and talking about random stuff. When we got to his car, we stood outside it for a moment, and Gerran was stood right in front of me. “I’ve always really really liked you, Charlie.” He said, and kissed me, straight on the lips. I was kinda shocked, but after a second, I kissed straight back!

Kirsty’s POV:
The next morning, I decided to go shopping. Alone. Because I wanted to get a good present for Pippa and Bren. I took the train to the shopping centre, and decided to go and get a Starbucks first. I ordered a banana frappuccino. I sat in one of the comfy leather sofa’s by the window. I decided to put my iPod on, so I dragged it out of my bag, and selected shuffle. ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ by McFly came on, and, satisfied by my iPod’s choice, I crossed my legs on the sofa. About 10 minutes later, a guy came up to me and said, “Mind if I sit here?” pointing to the spare sofa opposite me. I nodded, and said, “Sure, I know you from somewhere?!” He nodded, “Probably. What you listening to?” I showed him the screen, and he smiled, “Good band.” He had a distinctive Bolton accent, and I suddenly realised who he was. “Danny Jones!” I squealed, then stopping, in case he thought I was going all fan-girl on him. “So hey,” He said, and took a sip of his coffee. “Hey,” I said. “What’s you’re name?” “Kirsty Urie.” “Brendon’s cousin?” I nodded, “Yep, how’d’ ya know?” “We were invited to his Halloween party, and he was telling us about how awesome you are!” I grinned. I’d have to thank Brendon for this later on! “So, you know you’re really pretty?” I raised my eyebrow. “Well, you are, don’t give me that look. Do you er… Maybe wanna go out sometime? I know Dougie’s going to the wedding, cos he was one of Pippa’s best mates in England, but none of the rest of us could make it, although we were invited.” I nodded, “It’s in a couple of days. And oh crap, what’s the time?” “10:45.” “SHIT!” “What’s up?” He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. “Wedding rehearsal at 11:00, and then straight to band rehearsals with them all. Oh God, I’m seriously mega dead.” “I’ll take you home, don’t worry.” “Really? Thanks Danny! I’ll ask if you can stay for the rehearsals, if you want?” He nodded.
“Sure, if I get to see more of your sexy face!” He winked, in that classic flirty way. I smiled, and said, “C’mon then, lets go!” And we went out of the door, to Danny’s Mini.

A/N: So Chelsea, how much you lovin' me after that chapter? Haha
You can review if you want? Cheers :) xx
Sign up to rate and review this story