Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Lorraine

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 662 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pippa’s POV:
We were all stood in the living room waiting for Kirsty. We were already 5 minutes off schedule, according to Jon, anyway! Suddenly, a blue Mini pulled up on the drive, and Kirsty jumped out, followed by… “DANNY!” I screamed, running outside, and hugging him. “Hiya Pippa!” He shouted, and Brendon came out, clearing his throat as I hugged Danny. “Sorry Bren…” I said, “Bren, this is Danny, my friend from England.” “OH MY GOD!” said Ryan, “YOU’RE IN MCFLY!” He nodded, “I sure am.” I frowned, “Where’s Dougz?” Danny smirked, “He’s um… Well, he’s not here yet!” I gave him a questioning look. “He missed his plane.” I rolled my eyes. Typical Doug. “So when’s his plane?” I asked, trying not to be annoyed. “I’m not really sure.” Said Danny. “Sorry Pipsqueak,” I shrugged. “Don’t worry. As long as he’s here for the wedding tomorrow… We’re supposed to be in a rehearsal today!” Danny nodded. “Okay,” He said, “I won’t keep ya… Bye!” and we all waved as he drove off in his Mini.

Dougie’s POV:
Oh shit. I’ve missed the bloody plane. Pippa is gonna kill me. I picked up my phone and tried calling her. It went straight to answer phone. I sat down on one of the plastic (and very uncomfortable) chairs, and texted Danny, Tom and Harry, asking them to try and get hold of Pippa for me. I then proceeded to go up to the woman at the help desk, and said, “Er, help? I’ve missed my plane. I need to be in Vegas by the morning for my best mates wedding.” “Do I know you from somewhere?” the woman said. I was pretty sure she wasn’t gonna fan girl over me, she was at least 50, so I said, “Yeah, I’m Dougie from McFly.” “I thought so. You’re on my daughters’ wall.” Awkward much? “Oh, um, cool?!” I said. “You know, I could probably get you on the special private jet this evening, to arrive in Vegas at 5 in the morning. If you don’t mind signing this for my daughter.” She produced a copy of our latest CD, Above The Noise, and I took it, scrawled my name across the front, and handed it back to her. “Thanks. Now, about that flight…” She pressed a few keys on her computer, and dialled a few phone numbers, then, she said, “Right, Mr Poynter, go over there, boarding’s in 15 minutes!” I thanked her, and went over to the place she’d gestured to.

Pippa’s POV:
“God damn it, if our wedding is gonna be that awesome tomorrow, then we’re gonna have…” I paused, and Brendon finished, “…An awesome wedding, and marriage!” I nodded, and smiled, as we got out of the car back at ours, where we were holding a practise session for Panic! and BH. Everyone came in, and we went down to the basement, where all the instruments were kept. Panic! did a 30 min rehearsal of their set without all the talking and stuff in between songs, and we did a run through of ours In the same amount of time. Then, everyone went home, and Brendon and I decided to go to bed. We’d decided we’d do hen/stag nights AFTER the wedding (although that defeats the idea of such an event) because everything was MUCH too hectic, so we’d resorted to doing it after, probably whilst on tour. We ran up the stairs, racing each other, as usual, and jumped into bed as soon as we got to our magnolia painted bedroom. Brendon kept trying to hint that he was bored, and wanted to ‘do something’, but I was much to tired, so we decided just to sleep!

A/N: I'm soo sorry that I haven't updated this in ages... I've been really busy!!! Again, sorry!!! Love you alL!
Sign up to rate and review this story