Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Finale (The Wedding)

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

The Wedding!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 1688 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pippa’s POV:
I woke up the next morning to find that Brendon wasn’t where I’d left him last night. There was a note on the pillow, which I picked up, and read. When I opened it, a load of confetti fell out, and I smiled as I started to read it. It read: “Dear Pippa, Ryan and I have gone to a secret location to get ready for the wedding, so you and the girls have the house to yourselves. Don’t worry, we already invited them over, they’re arriving at 9:00am. Xxxx” I glanced at the clock. It was 8:45am, which meant they were arriving in 15 minutes. I swore to myself, and jumped in the shower. 10 minutes later, I was dressed into some skinny jeans and my Panic! T-shirt. I then dried and straightened my hair, because it was so short there was nothing else I could do with it. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and I ran down the stairs to answer it. I opened the door to see; Alice, Nicci, Lauren, Hayley, Ruth, Daisy, Kirsty, and May. May and Daisy were already in their outfits, and Hayley was holding hers. Alice, however, had left hers at our house so that we’d be sure she didn’t forget it on purpose. She raced through the door. “Quick, put it on me, before I change my mind.” She screwed up her eyes and pursed her lips. I laughed. “Right,” Hayley said, “The make up artists are arriving in 5, let’s get changed, so we don’t screw up our hair when we put our dresses on.” So we either got changed into wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, or just wedding outfit. The make up artists arrived, and we were all ready in 3 hours time. We had 2 hours before the wedding, so we decided to watch a film. May wanted to choose, so she chose Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The make up artists had told us that they had to be somewhere else, so they dashed off.

Brendon’s POV:
“Ry, I’m not wearing blue eyeliner- it’ll clash with this tie!” I said, throwing said tie in his face. Ryan scowled, and Jon walked in, covered in shaving foam, and said, “Come on Ry, its Bden’s wedding, let him choose!” I nodded, and silently thanked Jon with a thumbs up. “Well, we’ll have to wait and see what colour eyeliner you’re having.” Said Pete. “Why?” I asked, “What have you done?” He shook his head. “Idiot, I’ve booked some make up artists.” “Really? I thought Hayley booked them out.” Pete nodded, “Yeah, but they’re coming to us next!” We all high 5’d, apart from Dougie, who was sitting in the corner, looking a bit awkward. I decided to go over and see what was up. “Hey,” I said, sitting in the vacant seat beside him. “Hey Dougster!” I said. He just nodded. “What’s up?” I asked. “Well…” He sighed. “Don’t really wanna talk about it.” I nodded. “Oh, okay, but if you need to, then Ryan and I are happy to talk about it. Okay?” He nodded, and I got up again, just as Pete’s doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!” yelled Spencer, who’d been pretty quiet up until now. Obviously the thought of someone straightening his hair for him was exciting. I rolled my eyes, and fixed my tie. Obviously, being Panic!, we were all wearing bow ties, although you’re meant to wear normal ties to weddings. “Here’s the make up people!” said Spencer, leading two blonde women into the room, each carrying a huge bag of what I guessed would be make- up. They made me sit down, and started attacking me with huge make up brushes, whilst Ryan watched, trying to get tips. “I hope this isn’t like stage make up!” I said, and Spencer shook his head, “Nah mate, it’s every day make up.” I sighed in relief. Ten minutes later, they were done, and Ryan pushed me out of the chair so that he could be attacked. They spent about half an hour on Ryan, cos he’s incredibly fussy, and kept asking them for tips. I was sat by Spencer, and we were doing impressions of Ryan, which was causing him to take even longer, because he kept shooting us evils, which made the make up women get pissed off at him. Serves him right! “You okay mate?” asked Patrick, coming over to us. I nodded. “We’re the first one from each band to get married then.” He said. I looked at him, confused. “I didn’t tell you did I?” I proposed to Nicci, and she said yes!” I high-fived him. “That’s awesome mate! You guys are so cute!” “Not as cute as you and Pippa!” I rolled my eyes. “Guess what?” asked Pete. “What?” we all asked, wondering what he was gonna spring on us now.

Pippa’s POV:
“Oh my god, you guys, I forgot to tell you…” said May. I tilted my head at her, and she said, “Pete and I are getting married!” We all screamed, and gave May a massive group hug. “Alice, you and Ryan?” She shook her head. “Not yet no.” I nodded. “Nicci.” “Patrick and I are getting married, but didn’t you already know that?” I nodded. “Yeah!” “Pippa, are you ready? It’s time!” I took a deep breath, and nodded. Alice and I climbed into the car, where my dad was waiting. “You ready princess?” He asked, and I said, “Yeah,” with a smile. “You’re sure you want to do this? You’re only 19!” “Of course, I love Brendon. So much!” He smiled, “Then let’s go! To the church please,” he said to the driver, who nodded, and drove off in the direction of the church. I hadn’t seen Brendon since I went to bed last night, so I couldn’t wait to see him! I don’t know what I’d do if I wasn’t in a band, because I wouldn’t see him when he was on tour and I’d have nothing to do! It’d be really quiet in our house without Ryan and Brendon continuously arguing over ‘the frigging toast’, as Ryan liked to say. I sighed happily, as the car pulled up at the church. I got out, following my dad, and he took my hand, and we walked towards the door, followed by Hayley, May, Nicci, Alice, Lauren, and Kirsty, who was taking Charlie’s place as a bridesmaid, as Charlie had buggered off to England for some guy. Daisy was stood by the door, and as we approached, she waved, and went to assume her place next to Joe. We started walking down the isle, and quick as a flash, I was standing next to Brendon. I almost moaned at how hot he looked. Almost. I decided now was NOT the time or place, and that what I wanted could wait till later. I smiled, and hugged my dad, who went to join my mum, who was sitting there with the biggest box of tissues I’d ever seen! I smiled at her, and turned back to Brendon, and the vicar said, “Ready?” We both nodded, and the ceremony proceeded. About halfway through, and the vicar said, “If there is anyone here who doesn’t believe that these two should get married, please state your reason now!” There was a moment of silence. I heard Brendon let a long breath out. Then the door was pushed open, and Brendon’s parents came in. Brendon grabbed my hand, and he frowned, turning to face them. ‘Oh no!’ I thought, but they approached us, and Brendon’s dad held his hand out to Brendon. Brendon pulled his (extremely sexy) confused face, and his dad said, “I’m sorry we were so harsh, son. If you really want to get married, then we can’t stop you, so we might as well let you, and be happy for you!” His wife nodded, backing up her husband’s point, and Brendon extended his hand to meet his dad’s, and shake it. I breathed a sigh of relief, and Brendon said, “Can we get on with this wedding now? No more interruptions?” Everyone shook their heads, and Brendon smiled, satisfied.

Half an hour later, the wedding was over, and we were sitting in the dining room at our house (it’s massive), and everyone was eating, Brendon and I were the only ones who opted for the veggie option, which everyone found hilarious. The party went by rather quickly, and Brendon and I were ready to have our first dance. We’d chosen the song Always, by Panic!, because Brendon had written it for me.


2 hours later…

“COME ON PIPPA, WE’RE GONNA MISS THE BLOODY PLANE!” Brendon screamed. “I’m coming!” I yelled back, throwing a few extra last minute things into my suitcase, and dragging it down the stairs, purposely being extra noisy! Brendon rolled his eyes, and said, “Come on, Mrs Urie!” I smiled at this, and allowed him to take my bag outside. “That’s going to take some getting used to.” I said, still stood in the hallway. “What?” asked a quiet voice from behind me. “Ryan!” I said. “I thought you’d gone to bed!” He shook his head. “No, some noisy bugger was dragging their suitcase down the stairs as loudly as possible.” I smiled, “Sorry, guilty!” I held my hands up. Ryan laughed, and hugged me, just as Brendon came in, and gave a small cough to tell us he was there, and being Brendon, was very impatient. “Okay, okay, have a great time, Mr & Mrs Urie,” said Ryan, and Brendon high-fived him. We went outside into the cab, and Ryan waved us off. I’d like to say we rode off into the sunset, but, well, you don’t really get sunsets at this time of night!
Sign up to rate and review this story