Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I Fell in Love for the First Time

I Fell in Love for the First Time

by SasuNaruLove 0 reviews

{Based on the manga by Asagi Ryo

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Sakura - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 3475 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter One: First Love

Italic is thoughts: like this: Strawberry XD

My name’s Hinata and dating isn’t my sort of thing. It’s not even a hobby for me, and I’m not really interested in it, unlike the other girls my age. Standing in the meeting place where my boyfriend, (no, hold on now, my ex,) was hovering around with his hand in his pocket, was me. It was the end of the school day, and we had just finished our “date.” Well that’s what he called it, anyway, but I couldn’t really care less. I had a yellow manila folder in my hand, and my school uniform on, complete with a long skirt and stockings. My long and silky hair was out, falling loosely over my creamy, pale shoulders. “You’re a drag. I guess it’s ‘cause you always look bored.”

He seemed to be patronizing me. Well of course he was, because the look on his face gave it all way. He wanted to be somewhere else other than standing near this loser, me.
Argh. Not this again.“Your expression never changes. That’s not cute at all, y’know?”

He thinks he so grown up, ‘just cause he’s in high school... He’s still a kid, too! I thought. “Fine. I get it.” I said, closing my folder shut. “Thanks. Goodbye.” With a wave of my hand I left him standing there, and went to walk past the vending machines to the station. “Not cute,” huh? It does hurt to hear the truth like that...

The next day after my horrible break-up, (I thought I was handling it pretty well,) I was hanging out with one of my friends in the city. “Hinata! How’d it go?” Her voice called my name out and I turned around. Ten-ten was wearing her brown hair in one bun, and she had two long strands framing the sides of her face, her brown eyes shining.

“I’m a boyfriend poorer,” I replied, shaking my hands out in front of me, closing my eyes.

She laughed, and smiled at me. “I’ m glad you broke up with him. He was a jerk. I heard he was even cheating on you.”

Hmm. “I don’t care anyway.”

“That’s just like you, Hinata.” We kept walking together, down the street. “Hey! Want to go somewhere?” Ten-ten asked enthusiastically.

I tried not to hurt her feelings when I said that I didn’t want to.”Mm...no thanks.”

“Remember, love isn’t everything,” she cautioned.

I don’t really care about things like that at all, really. And with those kind words, Ten-ten left me standing in the street, all alone. I didn’t mind, because I like being left alone sometimes, left to my own devices. I heard a beep and looked down at my watch, being furiously.
“Oh no! I’m going to be late for the train!” I bent over, tucked my folder in my bag that was slung over my shoulder and made for a hasty dash towards the train station. I reached the station sooner than I thought, just as the speaker blared out: “...This train is bound for Kodaira and points...”

Just made it... I thought, panting as I grabbed onto the pole inside the train. It wasn’t really that crowded, much to my surprise. Oh! Right there! I glanced at the young woman that always went on this train. It’s her.

I gulped. She looked so pretty. Her long pink hair was cascading over her shoulder and she was reading a magazine, casually flipping the pages. She’s wearing ankle boots today, I recognized, and a skirt that falls a bit above the knee. I’d like to try that look sometime. She’s wearing the cream coloured cashmere coat as always-must be her favourite. My eyes widened. ...Oh! She changed her lipstick. I knew there was something different about her today. Her pink hair falls in small waves...from where I’m standing it smells nice. Is she using strawberry shampoo? My heart thumped frantically in my chest as I clutched onto my bag tightly, nervous. I want to touch it. Even just once would be enough... I felt my heart constrict as it thumped and thumped and thumped.

We always end up on the same train home. ...Well actually, I deliberately try to take the same train as her. I don’t even know her name, and she’s a woman. I blushed, my cheeks turning scarlet and looked away. Did our eyes meet for a second there...!?

It’s her stop. She gets off, and I step off the train, close behind her. I got out... I thought, relieved. Ha ha ha. I chuckled under my breath as I followed her closely, keeping my steps light. I’m a stalker now. I stopped as she turned a corner, and willed myself to follow her. If she didn’t notice me, I wouldn’t get caught.

Not that I wouldn’t mind getting caught by her, really.

There was a rustling noise, and I saw that a book that she was holding had fallen out of her bag, and she hadn’t noticed. “Oh!” I picked up the book in my hands. “Excuse me...!”

Then the woman turned in my direction and I felt my heart stop. She looked at me! “Thank you so much,” she said later, as we stood at the near-empty train station, peak time over. “You don’t know what that book means to me.”

“You’re welcome,” I said. I...I’m talking to her! My heart kept thumping furiously as I heard it echo in my ears and I wished that it could stop.

“We’re always on the same train, aren’t we?” she answered, putting an arm around her waist as she held onto her bag steadily. Oh...crap! What do I do?

“Y-yes...we are,” I replied.

“I’m Haruno Sakura,” the woman introduced herself. “How do you do?” This is bad... A voice in my head screamed. This is bad!! I cautioned myself. I could not stuff up now. I just couldn’t!

We didn’t shake hands, and I knew I had to introduce myself as well, to be polite and everything. “I’m Hyuga...Hyuga Hinata.”

I had to do it. There was nothing else I wanted to do more than kiss her. I had the guts. I could do it! “Hinata-san, hm? It’s a pl-”

And I kissed her. I leaned on my tip-toes to reach up, (because I’m not that really tall,) and I planted my soft lips on hers as she stared at me, surprised. Then with a hasty goodbye I ran in the direction of a nearby taxi rank and hailed a taxi to my home. It was raining heavily, and as I stared out my window, I saw she was gone. I sadly closed my eyes and hoped that I had done the right thing.

What if she wouldn’t talk to me? What if she thought I was some freak? I was a stranger to her after all, as we had only seen each other on the train. We had told each other our names, but how could I think differently of her? I just hoped that everything would work out okay.

It was Friday afternoon, and the bell had just rung. I was near my locker near the rest of the girls, who were stretching to fix up their long, white stockings, or to rummage in their lockers for their books to put in their bags. Ten-ten was waiting for me, bending over. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye. “Hinata!! You look down today,” she said, standing up.

I tossed my hair over my shoulder. “”No, I’m normal...” I replied with a frown.

“Don’t tell me it’s because of that jerk?” Ten-ten asked, concerned.

“I wish,” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I had an agenda. Either you keep them, or if they were jerks, flick them off your checklist like itty, bitty flies. I did that. I flicked him off.
“You’re as cool as ever.” She grinned. “Anyway, how about a mixer? There’ll be college guys there.” Great, I thought. Just what I need.

“Mmm. Not today.”

“Whaat?” she whined, studying me up and down with her chocolate brown eyes. “But you’re so popular!”

I shook my head. Oh Ten-ten, I thought, shaking my head. You’re always trying to hook me up with guys. But can’t you see it’s not guys that I want...that it’s girls? Or more importantly, a girl. A particular girl.

I waited for Sakura at her stop. It was so cold, and my breath came out all foggy. I crossed my legs together as I leaned myself against the wall, my heart fluttering. I saw her approaching, and she asked me if I’d like to go to a cafe and get something warm to eat. “Sure,” I said happily. “I’d love to.”

Glasses clinked all around us, and I crossed and then uncrossed my legs under the table. Why the hell was I so nervous? I mentally cursed myself. She was the one who had invited me to afternoon tea at the cafe, not the other way around. So what was there to be nervous about? Alot of things, the voice in my head protested. There’s alot of things to be nervous about.I ate my food and sat my drink on the table and Sakura sipped her drink, watching me intently. She knew I was going to say something, but she didn’t know what. It was time for me to apologize. That was the only way she would forgive me, if I apologized. I clenched my fists at the table. “I’m sorry about yesterday. I...don’t know what got into me...” I trailed off. What more could I say?

I swallowed.

“It’s fine. Though you did catch me off guard.” Ahh...so beautiful... I thought off-handedly, distracted.
Phew. Wait, did that mean-? Oh. Right. “Um Haruno-san?” I asked, looking down at my napkin.

“You can call me Sakura,” she replied with a grin.

I sighed. Oh no...when I look at her face...I just... “I noticed a while ago-that you were “that cute girl from the train,” she continued, her eyes sparkling brightly.

“...Huh?!” I said, confused.

“Oh, I don’t mean anything weird by that,” she replied, giggling at my confusion.

“R-right!” The same voice that haunted me back at the station was back in my mind. This is bad... “I-I noticed you too, Sakura-san...” I blushed a deep crimson. Oh no. Now what had I said? I had just apologized a minute ago and already I want to-

“Pay back for yesterday,” she said smugly, leaning in close. My thoughts were cut off abruptly as she leaned over the table with a clack-like sound, and tugged at my bow, kissing me lightly on the lips. It was completely unexpected, and I just stared back into her face like a fool. Well I was a fool, I guess. A fool for thinking that relationships couldn’t go any further.
Ever since that day, I’ve been meeting her at the station after school regularly.

We study together, and at the moment, I have my hands clasped around hers and my legs are rubbing up against hers playfully. I can feel the fabric of my stockings on her legs, warm and comforting.

I found out a lot of things about her lately. Sakura-san is a graduate at a nearby national university. She’s researching the local history apparently. We were taking a walk in the park amongst all the wintery, snow covered trees when I pressed her up against the tree, her back grazing against the rough surface of the bark. She stared deeply into my eyes. “Hinata-san, are you sure?” Sakura asked me a little hesitantly.

“Yes,” I replied confidently. “I want to.”

“Mm...” Our lips met with an unexplainable urge, and we kissed each other roughly at first. I gasped when she slipped her tongue in my mouth, inviting me into the dangerous game she was playing. I slipped my tongue in her mouth too, and our tongues danced with each other. I nudged my crotch upon hers, accepting her through the flimsy fabric.

We’ve gone further and further with each encounter.

It was after school that we met together, when she asked if I wanted to come over to her place. “Hey, want to come over today?” Sakura asked, and I wondered what she was going to do with me today. I felt a thrill of excitement course through my veins at the thought.
“Really?” I asked in return, surprised that I would be going over there. What was her place like? She lived alone, I guessed that, but I wonder what it looked like inside. Clean and neat?

“About all I have is coffee,” she smiled, “but...”

“O-okay!” I said quickly. We both blushed, and my heart went badump, badump, badump over and over. I must be dreaming, I thought, on cloud-nine.

At her place, I felt comfortable immediately. It was a cosy apartment, with a kitchen, one bedroom and a small library with books stacked on the shelves neatly in the lounge room. “It’s cold out there,” Sakura said, “I’ll start a bath running.”
Oh! I thought, thinking this was unreal. Truly unreal.

I wasn’t quite sure how I got into her room, but all I knew was that I was in it. Our coffees were steaming hot on the table on top of her mat near her bed. We sat on her bed, and I placed my arms on the sides of her body, initiating control. I kissed her, grabbing onto her arms with my hands. It...smells like her, I thought happily.

Then I laid my body on top of hers, pressing her into her bed sheets. “Mmm...ah! Nnn...” Our moans echoed off her walls, low and throaty. I stared into her eyes for a moment. Soft skin, so unlike a boy’s... For a moment, I was at a loss as I brought her thin panties down with my fingers, seeing her soft pink hair down below. I heard a small squelch as I pressed my finger tips along her milky thighs.

“Can I?’ I asked, and she had her hands near her neck, staring at me. She seemed nervous, almost as nervous as me. I giggled, trying to break the tension and to set the mood. “I don’t think I’ll be any good, but...”

“Okay,” Sakura answered. Then the tables turned. “Let me...touch you too,” she gasped, rolling over. She spread my legs and licked my already wet underwear teasingly with her pink tongue.

“S-sakura-san!” I gasped, the bed creaking under our weight. She stuck her tongue in my slit, licking and slipping her fingers in as I quivered violently. “No...not there,” I moaned, “it’s embarrassing.”

“Didn’t you want to touch me there?” she asked, continuing to lick and press at my navel and wetness. She slipped her tongue in between the fabric of my white underwear, and I gasped, a tremor running through my body.

“Ahh! N-ugh!”

I couldn’t stop myself from making those sounds, the sounds of someone in wanton, suppressed by complete lust. Her wet cavern was above me, and wet cum dripped from her entrance, onto my cheek as I gripped her leg tightly, moaning and panting.
She stuck her tongue out of my wet slit with a pop and licked her fingers, licking her bottom lip. “Mmm. You sound so cute. With you doing that, I couldn’t help myself.”

“I-I’ll take off my clothes too...” I stuttered. I shivered and unbuttoned my shirt and the rest of my clothes besides my skirt, putting them on the bed.

“Yes,” Sakura agreed. “We’ll both.” Our clothes rustled, and I placed my hands together in hers, never feeling so alive. I still had my skirt on, the chequered fabric creasing as I wrapped my legs around hers, pushing myself nearer to her entrance.

Her large breasts pushed against mine, squishing against them. We thrust ourselves against each other, the wet, slick sound of our bodies melding with each other overpowering our lustful and seductive moans, we were both using to turn each other on. I whimpered under her touch as sweat gathered on our bodies, growing hot and sticky with each passing moment. She rubbed against me, emitting more, louder whimpers from my throat, and I choked, just for a moment.

Sensuously dancing our tongues against each other, saliva squished and slurped through our mouths as I passionately kissed her back, my eyes rolling in the back of my head. “Ah-ahh!” Sakura hands were curled as she bent her head backwards, shuddering and quivering.

We were both panting in unison as the lights outside the room went dark, and for a fleeting second, I realized it was now dark. The curtains were closed, so I couldn’t see outside. With a sudden realization, I knew that it had been a while since we had started to make love to each other. But how long had it actually been? One hour, or two? Or even three hours?

It felt like an eternity.

Soon we were furiously thrusting and kissing each other, trying to bring each other to our climaxes. I hadn’t reached mine yet, but the tingling sensation in my womb was signalling to me that it was close. “Sakura-san! It’s so good!” I whimpered softly, her feet digging into the sheets as she was on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We got off the bed and made our way to the bathroom. She ushered me into the warm bath, pressing my back against the tiles, washing me. “You’re so pretty Sakura-san,” I said in wonder, touching on of her breasts lightly with my hand. “It must be nice.”

“He he,” she giggled, standing up with a splash, balancing herself with a hand on the side of the bath.”I think you’re more alluring though,” Sakura added, a gleam in her eye.

“Mmm,” I replied reluctantly, not really believing her compliment. I mean, I’m not a very alluring girl. I’m ordinary, to say the least. I stared at her backside as she sat on the edges of the bath, her breasts pressed together, and her hands by her sides.

“To tell you the truth, I’m still a virgin,” she said.

What? I thought, shocked. But how? I would have thought- “Huh?”

She laughed, her voice sounding like wind chimes, swinging in the wind. “Mmm. I’ve dated plenty of men,” Men huh? I thought, “but when the time came, I never got wet.” She pressed her finger to her slit, “but the first time you kissed me... weird, isn’t it?” Sakura slipped her hand in mine, and kissed me, before she said: “Tell me, is this sex too?” With an unknown impulse, I shoved her up against the wall roughly, and clamped her hands to the wall, pinning her arms. “Eeek!” She cried out in surprise. “Hinata?”

You're mine, I thought possesively. All mine. When she said “men,” it made me think of the unknown world of adult romance. The desire to dominate her rose up within me. I was her first... It must have been the first stirrings of jealousy.

It was late when we got changed at headed out of her home, and it was still unbelievably cold. “It’s late...” said Sakura, glancing up ahead of us, “I’m sorry. Will you be in trouble?”

“No, I sent my parents a message,” I replied quietly.

“Sakura-san...”

“Mmm...?”

I wanted to hold her hand in mine, so that we could be closer together. Suddenly, I saw my two friends walking together. “Oh!” I cried out, surprised.

“What?” Sakura asked.

The two girls were in a conversation, and it went something like this: “Why not go out with him?”

“I dunno...” the other girl said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Classmates of yours?” Sakura said, bringing me to a stop. Her hair was loose, and blowing around with the blustery wind. The sky was dark, and it made a nice contrast with her bubble-gum pink hair.

“Yeah,” I murmured.

I blushed, shaking. Sakura entwined my hand in hers and stroked it gently. “”It’s our secret,” she whispered. For a moment, our bodies trembled, like a bolt of electricity had gone through us.
Sign up to rate and review this story