Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I Fell in Love for the First Time

Secrets Revealed

by SasuNaruLove 0 reviews

{Hinata and Sakura's relationship is burning brighter than the hottest fire, but what will happen when people find out about their secret relationship?}

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hinata - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 1790 words

-1TrainWreck
I’ve been constantly listening for my cell-phone lately.

“Yes. I’ll see you the day after tomorrow. Goodbye,” I said, pressing the end button on my cell phone. “Big date?” I asked my friend, smiling. She giggled. Will she be getting out of class soon? I’ll wonder to myself. What is she doing now?

“And what about you, Haruno-sempai? You’ve been glowing lately, haven’t you?” she asked. It’s childish, I know. I thought.

“Oh have I?” I replied in mock surprise, raising my eyebrows.

“I knew it!” She whispered excitedly, “so spill!”

“Oh...well... That’s my little secret.”

My chest tightens...with pain. I was sitting at a karaoke bar with Hinata, listening to karaoke. She pulled out a CD cover, smiling that pretty little cute smile of hers. “Sakura-san? Do you want to pick one? Here.”

“Okay,” she replied, “I’ll do-”

The ringing of my phone cut her mid sentence, and I went to answer it. “Hmm.” I hung up.

“What’s up?”

“It’s my ex.”

Sakura’s heart sunk. “Oh...” she said sadly.

“I’m sorry... but don’t worry; I turned him down.” I pressed another button on the phone and clicked it shut. “There’s nothing between us now, okay?” I said reassuringly. I could tell she was sad; I wanted to brighten her up a bit.

“I know that,” she answered swiftly.

It’s crazy how quick I get turned on now that I’m going out with Sakura.

One minute she’s all shy, and the next she turns into this devious monster. It might be because we’ve had a few drinks, but sober or not, she still is one sexy girl. I’m in love. I stopped kissing her briefly and unbuttoned her shirt. “We only have half an hour. Is that okay?”

“Mmm, ‘s okay...” she mumbled as I brought her shirt down and sucked on her exposed nipple, soft and not yet aroused. I squeezed her other breast tightly in my hand, careful not to hurt her. “Mmm...ahh!” Sakura moaned. She stroked her navel, and I stared down at her. “I...I want you to touch down here too,” she said shyly.

I sucked on her clitoris, and she shuddered and shook on the karaoke lounge, her face already sweating. Hinata’s ten years my junior. When Hinata’s with me, she’s frank, innocent and a bit cruel...

But that’s what I love about her.

I took Sakura in my mouth, erotically sucking and licking her slit, her cum splashing all over my face. She gasped and took shaky little breaths, panting and panting as she shuddered. “Hinata! I-I’m coming!” She screamed, and it went all over my mouth, and my face, but I sucked her dry so it didn’t matter.

Sakura’s phone rang. Surprised, she answered it. “Hello...? Ah yes... I understand.” I squinted my eyes at the phone, trying to make out the number. I couldn’t see it, so with a pout, I lay back down on the lounge, waiting for Sakura to hang up.

After we had gotten changed again, I held her panties in my hands, mischievously giving them a tug. “Sakura-san?” I asked.

She looked up. “Hm?”

I looked embarrassed, so I stretched the underwear to occupy myself. “Can I... keep these?” I asked.

“Huh?!”

“You know,” I said quickly. “’cause I won’t get to see you again ‘till this weekend.”
When we walked out, I didn’t miss a chance to grope her butt, and I squeezed it playfully. Man she has a nice ass, I thought cheekily. “I’ll message you when I get home.”

“Okay. I’ll be waiting.” We let go of our hands.

“Bye.”

I flung myself on my bed and lay down with a weary sigh. We won’t see each other until this weekend...don’t tell me she’s going to...” I lifted my skirt up and pressed my fingers to my clit, my panties already soaking wet. “Hinata-ah! N-no!” I tossed my head from side to side as I imagined her slick tongue running along my entrance, penetrating me. “Don’t...-”
Masturbation wasn’t anything like the real thing. It just wasn’t the same.

“Hey Hinata.” I walked down the school corridors with Ten-ten, and she was hell-bent in asking me questions. “Are you dating anyone right now?”

I stared at her suspiciously. “No...not really,” I answered quickly. I couldn’t let her or anyone else find out about Sakura and I.

She cleared her throat. “I saw you at the karaoke place the other day. Weren’t you holding hands with...some woman?”

My heart stopped and I gasped.

Oh no! They found out!

It was raining when I returned to my home, walking along the street paths. I didn’t have an umbrella, so by the time I left the school grounds I immediately got soaked. I saw Sakura walking along in the rain. It’s getting late. Oh? She thought. I got a message.
“Hinata!” As soon as I saw her I ran up to her and squeezed her tightly. She dropped the umbrella in shock, and it hit the wet ground.

“Someone found us!” I cried out, trying not to cry. “A friend of mine. What are we going to do?” I stared into her eyes desperately. And then the waterfall of tears cascaded down my face. My eyesight went blurry, and I couldn’t hold it in any longer. “She saw us...holding hands... Sakura-san!”

Do you want to break up with me? Please no...We were sitting in a car, the rain still pouring heavily down outside, making everything look all foggy and hard to see. “C’mere,” Sakura instructed me, thumping my head down on her lap in the back seat. I nuzzled her lap, my tears drying up.
“You two are awfully close for a pair of girls,” the driver said good-naturedly.
“Yes,” Sakura answered. She smiled. I grabbed her finger and licked it, sucking in between the folds of her fingers. She gave a little gasp, before staring at the rear-view mirror. “We’re...a couple...”

When the weather cleared up a bit, Sakura informed me that she went shopping, and bought something just for me. Ecstatic, I couldn’t wait to try it on. It was see-through, and I wasn’t wearing a bra, only my underwear. “It fits just perfect,” I said happily, showing it off. It was a red see through dress with a black trimming and lacy black straps.
It was gorgeous.

“Oh good...you look incredible in it.”

“Really?” I asked, blushing. Was it too good to be true? I had never had much of a figure, and Sakura’s breasts had grown larger than mine, so I was a little jealous. But for her to compliment me!

“As long as I can be with you,” I laughed, sinking my face into her warm, comfortable breasts, “I don’t care what happens.” She trembled slightly. I’m dizzy with euphoria.
Sakura got on all her fours and made her way onto the bed, straddling my waist. She kissed me and began stroking and sucking on my hard nipples, kneading one when another was being sucked.
She spreads my legs far apart, (I was used to this so it didn’t hurt much,) and placed a tentative lick on my underwear, thrusting it deeper and deeper inside me. She slipped a finger in the gap between my underwear and my navel and stuck a finger inside of me, the wetness of my cum grazing her knuckles as she stuck it all the way in.
She slurped and sucked me, all of me, before I clenched my hands, my walls tightening. The familiar feeling of my orgasm coming startled me. “No...Gonna c-gonna come!”

Sakura kneaded my cavern before she lifted her sexy ass in the air, and from the corner of my eyes I could see her cum dripping down her legs, the liquid making me even more turned on. I slipped her underwear off and said: “Oh...almost forgot. I’m going to be spending the night at a friend’s place. Right?” I winked at Sakura, and she giggled sweetly.

“Bad girl,” Sakura chided, licking the underwear in her mouth.

“Sakura-san, would you move your legs over here?”

“Hm?”

With no hesitation, I popped her foot in my mouth, sucking her toes. “Wha-that’s... Hey... Hinata!” I ignored her protests and rolled my tongue over her toes, closing my eyes, enhjoying the feeling. “H...hey, that’s my foot...you shouldn’t...”

“I want to learn about every part of your body,” I answered detirmingly.

I grinded myself against her, lying down, and she gasped and panted. “Feels... so... good-Hinata!” She licked my leg in return, almost crying out in ecstasy as I ran over a sweet spot, making her shiver.

“Sakura-san, I want you!” I cried out, shivering and moaning, writhing.

“...’s amazing. Yes...let’s...together...” She managed to get out before she cried out, her muscles tensing. “F...feels...so good!” She squirted all over me and I came in return, crying out her name.

I almost collapsed from the desire as I almost fell, but Sakura grabbed my arm with her hand and pulled me back up, staring into my light purple eyes intensely. We continued coming until we were spent. Our first night together, boundless... never ending. We’re melting together like a forgotten memory-...

“Sakura-san?”

“Mm?” she replied, still groggily wiping the sleep from her eyes. I shook her shoulders gently, awake. Man I had a good sleep after all that action last night! It was great.

“It’s morning.” Sunlight streamed in through the curtains, and to Sakura’s enjoyment, it was indeed morning. “You slept a long time,” I said softly. Sakura gasped and rolled over. “What’s wrong?” I asked. Did I say something? Was she upset at me?

“I’m so happy, that I could just die,” Sakura’s eyes were streaming with tears, and she wiped them away hastily.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked, my body trembling. Still in shock from the other night, I wasn’t sure if I could handle shopping or anything else for that matter. I felt so sore, and yet so refreshed.
“Hmm...” She paused. “There’s nothing I need to do.”
And so we began another endless, passionate love making session, experimenting with what we thought would feel good for each other. Even the little difficulties and worries we’ll undoubtedly have to deal with seem dear to me right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story