Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Love Means

This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You

by mcr-paramore-bvb 3 reviews

Gasp! Whatever will happen next?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 1289 words

0Unrated
"Frankie?"
poke
"Fraaankie...?"
poke poke
"FRANK FUCKING IERO WAKE UP!!"
poke poke poke poke poke poke poke

"Alright I'm up, god." He groaned and sat up. "What shall we do today, Frankie?" I asked, spinning around in my desk chair. "Hmmm, let's like totally go to the mall and go shoe shoppin!" He said, in the girliest voice possible. "Wow.... Can we seriously though? I need a new pair of boots." That is what we ended up doing all morning... going shoe shopping! After lunch, we stopped at Hot Topic. "For the love of fuck, Frank...." I said. "What? What hppened???" He looked around frantically. "Why don't we have a band yet?" I asked. " don't know, Gee...." He blushed. "Maybe because I left..." I suddenly remembered what happened vividly.

"The first meeting of Pencey Prep is called to order. I would like to recognize guitarist, Frank Iero's boyfriend, Gerard Way." There was a murmer of 'Hellos' I waved and watched as Franks band wrote a new song the called "Yesterday". Wow.... Frank was amazing. The was his hair flopped gently in his face as he played. His voice. Fuck. Its the voice of an angel, I swear. I was mesmerized, watching Frank the whole time. I didn't even realize that practice was over and Frank came up to me and kissed my cheek. "Hey babe, what did ya think?" "Oh my god, Frank. Your amazing! Fucking awesome!" I hugged him. Pencey Prep soon became a Belleville headliner. They even toured a small part of New Jersey. Frank took me with, of course. I think everything went smoothly until we took that stupid trip to Chicago.

Pencey Prep released their first album on September 8, 2000. They had almost 100,000 people buy their C.D in the first month. Their agennt, Bryan, was so amazed that he booked them a tour to Chicago. When we landed in Chicago (coach, nothing fancy) the band was immediatly bombarded with people. Dillon, the drummer pushed past the people, a bit roughly I must say, and walked into the hotel to check in. Frank apologized to the people. "Sorry 'bout him guys, he's a little rude sometimes." My boyfriend signed some autographs and walked inside, taking my hand. "Damn, Gee, I actually signed a fucking autograph!!!!" He was so excited, it made me excited just looking at him. "when's your first show, babe?" I asked. "It's tomorrow at 4 after soundcheck." We walked into our room and smelled the sickening aroma of pot, marijuana, weed.... no matter how you say it, it was still there. I guess that pushed Frank over the edge.

"Dammit Dillon! You can't go five fucking months without smoking shit?? We are on fucking tour and all you think about is fucking drugs!" Frank yelled, getting close to Dillon's face. I took a step forward, ready to hold Frank back if he took it too far. "Well, you're the controlling one who makes all the decisions. Did you even ask what we should call the band? Did you even ask if we wanted to go on tour???" He yelled, getting closer to Frank.... I sensed trouble here. I wonder why, Gerard. I yell at myself a lot, huh? "Maybe if you would stop being a fucking drama queen, we wouldn't have this problem!" Frank said, spitting at his face. Dillon just shook with anger. "And MAYBE if you contributed more to the band, you wouldn't think I was making all the decions. MAybe-" He was cut short by Dillon kissing Frank full on the lips. Frank just stood there. Not kissing back, or doing anything. When Dillon pulled away, Frank connected his fist with Dillon's mouth. "What the fuck?? My fucking BOYFRIEND is standing two feet away from you? Why didn't you stop him, Gee?" He cried, turning to me. "Yeah why didn't you stop him, GEE?" Dillon mocked. "Because I trust you, Frankie. I trust you wouldn't kiss him back, which you didn't. I was going to help you if you needed it, but since you punched him, I didn't think it was necessary." I said calmly. "Sorry Gee." Frank said, looking at his hands. When I came to comfort him, Paul and Simon (Pencey's other band members) walked in the door. "Whoa man... what happened?" Frank explained everything to them. "Dillon, your a jerk and you need to get out." Simone said. "WHAT??" Dillon exclaimed.

"Get out. And get out, too, Frank." Simon ordered. "W-What? What the hell did I do?" Frank cried. "We were going to do this anyways, after this show. You DO make all the decisions. You're too bossy, and we don't need that. You're replaceable, Frank, and we don't need you anymore." Frank just stood, stunned, "C'mon, babe." I muttered, tugging on Frank's arm. Out of nowhere, he laughed. "What?" i asked, bewildered. "When Bryan goes in there, he's gonna see the pot and think Simon and Paul smoked it. Ahh... they are in some deep shit." He laughed. "That they are Frankie, that they are....."


After our trip to the mall, Frankie and I went home. The first thing I did was call Ray.

"Hey man... What's up? I haven't talked to you in forever!"
"Ahh.. I know right? Hey listen, can you come over tonight? Remember when we thought about making a band? What if we actually made one? For real this time?" I was dying of excitement.
"I don't know, dude. Remember LAST time we tried making a band"


"Mikey....?" I asked. "YEEEEESSSSS......?" Mikey replied, not looking away from Black Ops. " Why don't we make a band?" I asked, pouting like a child. " because everyone else is too lazy to get off their fucking asses. Die die die!!!" Mikey yelled. "Wow Ikes..... But if I got everyone to come over and we could try it? Please Mikey??" I bounced up and down on the couch. "Fine, Gee. Call everyone." Mikey continued to play his game. "Mikes you act like you+e the oldest." I laughed and called Ray first.

"Hey, man come over in five minutes, k?" I asked after Ray answered his phone. "Uhhh why Gee?" He asked, skeptically. "BeCAUSE we are going make a band!? I jumped up and down, excitedly. "Ooooookay.... Be there in 5."

After I hung up, I called Bob. Then Frank. The conversations went pretty much like Ray's. I didn't have to call Mikey, he was in the living room. :3. Almost exactly 5 minutes later, everyone came over. Bob brought his drum set, tipping over slightly as he brought it into the house. Frank and Ray brought their guitars, and Mikey got out his bass. I got out my lyrics. "SO guys, shall we go to the basement?" I asked.

The first practice was horrible. So was the second one. And the third one. At the fourth one we all agreed it wouldn't work. Frankie stayed over that night, and I made a promise to myself that we would make a band in time."


"HELLO...? GEE?!" I forgot that I was still on the phone with Ray. "Huh? Sorry man, I spaced out." He laughed. "No shit, Sherlock." I blushed. "well, man, if you really think this will work, I'll call Bob, and we can try one more time, 'kay?" I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me. "Yes! Thanks, 'Fro Man!" I could almost hear him shaking his head. "Bye Gee." He hung up. "MIKEY! FRANK! GUESS WHAT?" I searched for them, and found them on the couch.

What were they doing? You'll have to read the next chapter to find out!!!




A/N: I FINALLY finished this chapter. I swear, this story will be the death of me. I promise to have the next chapter up and running before Monday!




Sign up to rate and review this story