Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clash: so the games begin

Sorry, We're Closed

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Story time!!! (This is the one you all auditioned for!!!!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 1497 words

0Unrated
It took hours to reach our hide-out/home. We always came here when we needed to plan an attack on Battery City or just a safe place to sleep.

I pulled around the back of the little rundown gas station. The 'Sorry We're closed' sign was out on the door, with a tiny note taped to the bottom that read 'Forever'.

Everybody sighed in the back when I parked and fell out of the seat when Mary opened the door. I laughed and slid out of the driver's seat.

I looked at Mary and nodded. She sighed lightly and took my place in the driver's seat. She shut the door and looked at me. “Rage don't you dare forget to open it.” her eyes locked on mine and I nodded. I walked around the gas station to the front, keeping my eyes open and my ears tuned into everything.

With a smile, I pulled a bobby-pin from inside my shirt and crouched in front of the door. I picked it in under two seconds. This is how we always got in, so all of my girls were very good at it by now.

I opened the door and rested on my hands, still crouched. Poison smiled down at me and mouthed 'Nice'. I smiled wider and held the door open as they all filed in.

My legs tensed and I snapped up. I stepped in, closing and locking the door behind me. The boys were looking around with rapt expressions so I pushed them out of the way and stood behind the counter.

I fell to my hands and knees, feeling over the tiles with the tip of my fingers. “Ha!” I ran my nail over the crack and lifted up the hatch. The boys gave me strange looks when I dropped my legs into the smallish hole.

Okay I have to scare them. I slid forward and closed my eyes. Let two seconds pass......

I gasped and opened my eyes as I slid my butt into the hole. Poison gasped as I took the eight foot drop with a little scream.

Everything sounded chaotic between the guys as I landed, rolling away from the patch of light. Just as I stood, the light cut off as someone followed me. I stepped to the side, blending with the utter darkness of the narrow pathway.

A flash of red caught my eye as Poison huffed, landing heavily on his feet. I put one hand over his eyes and the other around his waist. He gasped again as I stood on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

“Guess who,” I purred, making him relax. He spun, leaving my hands on him. They were now in his soft red hair and on his back. His teeth flashed in the dim light.

“Don't have to.” he leaned down and kissed my neck softly. I bit my lip on a moan as he tilted my head back to get a better range on my neck as he nipped my skin lightly, moving down.

The light above us was blacked out. I spun at the last second, throwing him against the wall. A deep huff sounded in time with a heavy body hitting the ground.

“Ghoul?” Poison chuckled softly “You okay?” Ghoul groaned and rolled over, the light went out again and I covered my mouth to contain a laugh.

Somebody landed on Ghoul, causing him to yelp in pain. “Get the hell off you fat fuck!!” he yelled.

“Gah sorry Ghoul.” Kobra huffed. The light faded above. “No wait!” Kobra yelled, looking up a second too late.

The light was blocked out. I had to laugh at the shouted curses. “You guys suck at this you know?” I chuckled softly, my eyes already adjusted to the lack of light. “Girls, swing about seven feet and show our dear guests how its done!”

One after another, my girls swung their bodies to completely miss the pile of boys on the ground. I smiled at each of them. “Job well done, ladies. Now lets get going.”

“Uh where to, Rage?” Jet asked, lifting his head from the pile to look at me.

“Well Mary just might want in, ya know.” I teased, leading the way down the passage into our home.

Poison snagged my hand I heard huffs from behind us as my girls helped the boys to their feet. A small smile touched my lips as I pulled Poison under the low arch to the wide space the girls and I had made with some help from some other killjoys.

A quiet chuckle was ripped from my lips as I thought about Battery Imploder and Lady Madness helping us dig the separate burrows that led to the other rooms. Almost every killjoy knew about our little cavern. It was nearly as frequently visited as Dr. D's shack.

Others came here to hide, to get medical help or for just a safe place to crash for a bit. Yeah, some of he passer-throughs were jerk offs, but I picked a few favorites. Like the twins, Phoenix Fall and Musical Disaster.

Lost in thought, I lit a lantern. Then another and another until the whole room was lit. I let go of Poison's hand and ducked into a low burrow that led to my baby's room.

Ten seconds later, Mary was sloping down the ramp I still had no idea how Dr. D put there for us. She gave me the 'took you long enough' look and threw the keys at me.

My hand flashed out, catching them before they collided with my face. I dropped my hand and stuck my tongue out at her. We nearly ran back through the burrow as she chased me.

I shed my leather jacket, tossing it across the room. Across the room, Poison was staring at me, an odd look on his face. A small frown fell on my face as I sat next to him. “What?” I whispered in his ear.

He remained silent but his fingers made their way along my scars. I looked down, realizing I was wearing my tattered black tank top. My cheeks flamed as his fingers brushed over the most violent scar on my arm.

“What happened here?” his voice shook with anger. I opened my mouth and shut it again. Shocking everyone, Smurf spoke up.

“Isn't that where that limp dicked dog fucker shot you, Rage?” she touched my scar “And you nearly bled out before we got you to Dr. D.”

Poison took his eyes off me for the first time and looked at Smurf. “Limp dick – huh?” I looked around the room seeing all the boys staring at her in confusion.

To no shock at all among my girls, Smurf had fallen silent. I chuckled softly and put my hand on her shoulder.

“Smurf here has a way with words. And yeah, Smurf, it is. But keep in mind if somebody had let me teach her how to fight in the first place, it wouldn't have happened. But, ya know, I'd go back and do it again.”

Tears filled Smurf's eyes as they locked with mine. She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her tightly and let go, leaning against the wall.

The room was silent. Kobra broke the silence, clearing his throat softly. “So Rage. Who's the guy who shot you?”

Poison draped his arm over my shoulders and looked at me. “Yeah. I wanna know so I can kill him.”

That made me laugh. “You can't kill him.” I said without thinking. When I saw the look on his face, I wished I hadn't said it.

“And why is that?” He shook my shoulders slightly. Oh...............shit.........

Might as well let them in on the family secret. “Cause I couldn't kill him, dear.”

Jet was staring at me. I ducked my head. “But who was it, Rage?” Ghoul's voice shocked me.

My head snapped up in my moment of shock. He'd been so quiet the whole time. In all honesty, I'd forgotten he was here.

His glare pissed me off though now. I narrowed my eyes at him. “You really wanna know, Ghoul?” he nodded tightly. “Fine. Most of my scars are from lucky dracs, but this” I pointed at my arm “and a few others are from the Sad Man. Happy now?”

The room was graveyard silent as Ghoul's eyes popped out of his face. I could hear a fly fart above ground it was that quiet. Poison's arm fell slowly away from my shoulder. My girls were acting like they usually do, cleaning their guns, playing with their dirty hair or picking rocks from their shoes.

Jet's jaw dropped as Kobra stared. Ghoul's eyes bugged even more. Poison finally exploded. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!”

I sighed. This was going to be a long day.











Sorry it took so long guys!!!!!!!!!! Here's chapter two ( Finally, I know)

Hugs and Boners,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story