Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > light in your eyes

light in your eyes

by killjoyrevenge 0 reviews

Who knew Katerina Flores life would change? She sure didn't. Who knew she'd fall in love with Frank Iero another outcast at Belleville high school so quickly? she sure didnt either. lets see how'll...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 348 words

0Unrated
im so sorry its so short its my first story to upload here lol . tell me what you think


Everything was changing quickly. I couldn't help but smile. Finally I was leaving all the loneliness behind. I was the outcast at my old school everyone picked on me just because I was different. They stared at me as if I was a freak.

Honestly I could care less about what they thought of me. I loved the way I am. My parents didn't know about that since I didn't want them to worry about me. Thank God my father was getting transferred to Belleville, New Jersey.

My name is Katerina Flores and I'm 16 years old. I am the only child to Robert and Emily Flores. Well for now I'm guessing. I am a rocker and I am damn proud of it. My parents loved the way I am and ill stay like this till I die. I love rock music. My family's friends thought I was odd and they'd keep their kids away from me. I guess they got tired of it and my dad had told his boss about it. My dad is a doctor. His boss was a kind man and sadly he and his wife couldn't have children. Fortunately, there was a job opening in Belleville.

Here we are on our way there.

"How much longer till we get there dad?" I said pulling off my earphones. "Not that much longer Kat" said my dad focusing his eyes on the road. I nodded even though I knew he wouldn't see my answer.

"Kat would you pass me some of your soda?" asked my mom from the passenger seat.

"Don't you have soda?" I asked.

"I finished it all"

"Wow mom wow. I told you to get another one but no you didn't. See? You should listen to me more often" I said but still passing her my soda.

"Thanks sweetheart" she said and I could tell she had a smile on her face.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep
Sign up to rate and review this story