Categories > Original > Romance > I Am Alive

New Life

by depressedTeen 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 575 words

0Unrated
I feel so upset, i don't want to leave my home, but i do. I have to get away from it otherwise it will make me think of my mother. When i finished packing my bag i walked out and Stefan was there waiting for me. We both walked down the street in silence while i was crying.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay" he said and smiled. I threw him a weak smile and looked down to my feet. I felt his eyes on me every once in a while. When we arrived, he walked up to the door painted red and turned his key into the door. It slowly creaked open and he pushed it signalling for me to walk in. I saw another two familiar faces sitting on Stefan's sofa. It was the other two that saved me. They looked up and did the 'sup' nod.

"We got your text Stefan" said Ashley. Dru nodded in agreement.
"Well since you will be living with us from now on, you should know somethings. I am Ashley Neil Horne and this is Dru Wakely. That is Stefan James Donald John Abingdon and I Ashley Neil Horne live with Mr Abingdon in this flat that you will be living in too" he said. Whoa, that guy is a weirdo. I nodded.

"Uhm we have a spare room you can stay in" Stefan said as he played with his hair. He pointed to a white door down the hallway. I nodded. I don't know what to say. I'm grateful, but I'm too upset to speak to them right now. I walked down the hallway heading to the bedroom i was staying in. I pushed open the door, and looked around the room. The room was painted purple and had a single bed there with a plain white wardrobe. It was a little cute small room, perfect for me.

I dropped my stuff on the floor and took out my teddy; i had it since i was five. Then pounced onto the bed. I hugged it and just layed there thinking about everything. I can't believe my mum is gone. Why?! I'm fed up with my shit life. I got up and opened my bag. I looked in the small part of my bag and took out a blade. And well, you know what happens next. I looked at my arm, it had 20 bloody cuts on it. Ah, last cut. I heard the door open and i quickly looked up. I dropped the blade out of my hand. Stefan walked in looking scared and confused.

He slowly took my arm and looked at it. I tried to pull back but i couldn't. I felt weak. I felt like i had to let him look at it. I felt like i needed someone to know, someone to give me their attention. He dropped my arm and looked up at me.

"Why Bella?" he said. My face went red.
"You know fucking why. I've told you before. I GET BULLIED, MY MUM JUST DIED AND I'M DEPRESSED OKAY!" i shouted.
"I know, but why are you still doing it? Please stop" he said. I didn't say anything back. I know, hes right. I need to stop. I picked up the blade and chucked it in the bin.

Stefan smiled at me.
"Now, unpack your things and come join us in the living room. Okay?" he said.
"O-Okay" i said.
Sign up to rate and review this story