Categories > Original > Romance > I Am Alive

I'm not going back.

by depressedTeen 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 466 words

0Unrated
I started to take out my clothes and put it in the wardrobe, while i was thinking about what Stefan said. No one has ever told me to stop, they just say things like: omg you have problems. or EMO! No one has ever tried to help me. I'm grateful to the three boys. They saved my life. Not just physically. When i finished i made my way to the living room where they were all sitting. I went and sat down on a empty sofa.

"Right, we need to sort some things out" Stefan said.

"What are you going to do about school Bella?" Ashley said.

"I-I'm not going back there" i said while stuttering. Just thinking about that place made me feel horrid.

"Okay, i can't make you go to school. But are you sure?" Ashley replied.

"Yes i'm sure. Its my last year there anyway so its okay i'm not missing out much" i said.

"Right, we won't be home all the time because we are in a band. And sometimes Dru will come up here aswell. But we will try our hardest to give you company" Stefan said. I nodded.

"I'm starving what's for dinner?" Dru said. Stefan and Ashley shrugged.

"I'll make you guys some dinner if you want. Its the least i could do" i said. They all smiled at me. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I opened the cupboards and looked at what i could cook. Not much food in here. I found some pasta and mince meat. Looks like i'll be making bolognese. I started making the food, and looked back now and then to see what they was up to. They was all playing Xbox. I was stirring the spaghetti when i felt someones hands on my waist. I turned around to see Stefan yelling:

"BOO!" he shouted. I looked at him like he was a weirdo and we both laughed.

"Need any help?" he asked.

"Nope I'm okay. But you can entertain me if you want." i said, and giggled. He looked down to my arms where my scars were and looked back up to me.

"You should bandage that. It might get infected" he said. He walked over to a draw and opened it. He pulled out a white bandage and slowly picked up my arm. He looked into my eyes and wrapped up my arm. I smiled at him and mouthed "Thanks". After about 30 minutes of talking and finishing off the food, we walked out and set up the table.

They all sat down at the table and started eating. I smiled at them and went to walk of into my room. "Wait aren't you eating with us?" Dru said. I shook my head. I'm not in the mood for eating.
Sign up to rate and review this story