Categories > Original > Romance > I Am Alive

Friends

by depressedTeen 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 412 words

0Unrated
I went back and sat in my room. What to do now? Draw? Music? Yes please. I got out my sketch book and Ipod. I put on some music and opened a blank page in my sketch book. What to draw now? My heart was slowly healing because of how nice these three men was doing for me. It meant a lot because no one has ever been this nice to me ever. A sunset. That's what i'll draw. A sunset. The reason why is because, the sun is warm. And i feel warm and happy here.

I started drawing. Ah, how drawing relaxes me. KNOCK KNOCK! There was a knock at the door. I wonder who it is.

"Come in!" i shouted. The door opened and Stefan was there. He walked in and looked at what i was doing. He smiled.

"Wow you're really good at art. Hey, do you want to get a shower and then i'll get some hot chocolate for us all? Its getting pretty cold" Stefan said. Wow, hes being really nice.

"Sure, can i have a towel?" i said. He nodded and lead me to the bathroom. He handed me a towel and walked out leaving me alone in the bathroom. Oh hello. Its a bathroom. Bathrooms are where i used to go and.. you know what. Oh well, i'm over that now.. i think. I turned on the shower and started undressing when i heard the door swing open. Shit. My eyes turned wide.

"SHIT SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!" shouted Stefan as he closed his eyes and ran out. Oh crap. He just saw me half naked. Well, i cant do anything about it. I got in the shower and it felt good. After a horrible day, a nice hot shower. After i was done i walked out and Ash and Dru looked at me and started cracking up. Stefan's face turned red and i started giggling.

"Don't worry about it" i said and walked into 'my room'. I took of my towel and started changing into my pj's. Someone knocked on my door and i walked up to it and opened it to find Dru standing there with a mug in his hand.

"Stefan would come but hes embarrassed" Dru said. We both started laughing.
"Tell him to come here" i said. He handed me the mug and walked off.
I put it on the side and sat on the edge of my bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story