Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

The Sharpest Lives

by MCR_4ever 0 reviews

Reunited Lyn-z and Helena face the drama while on the road with My Chemical Romance. Once a childhood friend of Lyn-z, Helena joins MCR and all of the trouble the will soon be in. NOTICE: We Have...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 1858 words

0Unrated
NOTE: This series is based off of a Sims 2 film we are making called The Sharpest Lives. If you are interested our Youtube is youtube.com/Sims2MCRmy. Thanks for reading! :D

God, he’s looks so cute when he does his little sassy dances. I can’t wait until the show ends.

Gerard and the guys were playing the last song of the night, Save Yourself, I’ll Hold Them Back, my favorite song of their new album. And Gee planned that for sure. How he puts his lips when he yells ‘so save yourself and I’ll hold them back tonight’ makes me want to be the microphone! He says he has a surprise for us but I wonder what it is, its killing me not knowing!

A few minutes pass and the song ends. Gee walks up to Frank and surprisingly kisses him. I was shocked, that song must’ve amped up his energy because its been a while since they did anything like that. As they continue to kiss those stupid fangirls scream their heads of, crying tears of excitement as the curtains fall to the stage.

As usual Mikey is the first one off the stage, looking for some food off the snack table. Boy, that man is always hungry! I overhear Gee’s conversation with Ray and Frank.

“I bet those crazy fangirls will take out their favorite purple vibrators and have fun tonight!” He said while smirking.

“You would like that wouldn’t you, Gee.” I mimic his smirk. Which made him chuckle.

He leaned close to me and kissed my cheek, then whispered, “Wait until tonight.”

That made me shiver. “You guys were great!” I smiled.

Mikey ran to us, terrified. “THE FOOD IS GONE!”

“Calm down Mikey.” Ray said.

“I CAN’T! I’M HUNGRRRRYYYY!”

“You’re always hungry.” Gerard said.

“But I’m REAAAALLYYY HUNGRRRRRYYY!”

“You always say that, and besides, your surprise is here.”

“Is it food?” Mikey asked.

“No.” Gerard rolled his eyes.

“Is it a dog!?” Asked Frankie.

“No Frank.”

“Is it cupcakes?” Ray asked.

“No, wait... yeah, no.”

“IS IT A UNICORN!?!?!?” Mikey totally freaked out and did his happy dance.

“Umm.. no Mikey?” Gerard started to get scared.

“If it’s another girl you’ve been seeing, I’m gonna kick your nuts so hard.” I said, seriously.

They all looked at me in shock, especially Gee.

“No! Just you I’m with!” Gerard responded.

A red headed girl with snakebite piercings, a tight tube top and tight black spandex pants walked in. She was a pear-shaped girl and has a nice amount of make-up on. There was something about her that was familiar... and then my jaw dropped. Everyones face turns to the girl, and Mikey’s belly finally stopped rumbling.

“Everyone.” Gee said. “This is Helena. She’s our new roadie.”

Mikey’s face turned from scared, to googely eyes. “Heyyyy there.” He said.

Everyone laughed, except me and Gee.

“Don’t hit on her, she just came here. And I thought you were hungry!” Said Gerard.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about...” Mikey said, acting completely clueless.

As those two argued I stared at Helena. Was she really who I thought she was? I guess she noticed me staring because she stopped looking at Ray and Frank to look at me, and her smile faded.

“Lyn-z?” She asked.

“Helena?” I stared at her wide eyed. “Oh my Gee I can’t believe its you!”

She laughs. “Yeah its been a while.”

>>> Helena’s POV

I can’t believe I saw her again. I thought as we walked to the tour bus. Lyn-z told the whole story of how we met to the band.

“Well it all started when we made videos on YouTube. We were the best of friends and we got up to a million subscribers. Then I quit YouTube to become MCR’s roadie when Gerard found my videos.” Lyn-z explained.

“I quit when Gerard contacted me to be a roadie.” I added.

Mikey said “Well I’m glad he stalked you...Care for some toast?” And then that weirdo pulled a piece of toast out of his pocket.

All I do is stare at him and start cracking up. After I saw the tour bus I started running towards it. But Mikey started running at me, throwing toast yelling, “You forgot your toast!”

That made me stop right in my tracks. I started full blown running at him in anger and confusion. Once he saw what he did wrong he started running the other way.

Everyone started laughing except Mikey.

>>> Lyn-z’ POV

Two hours after their show was over, Helena and Mikey came back from their chase. Gee got up and patted Mikey on the back.

“How was your run?” He smirked.

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Mikey said and sat down.

Gee went back to me and smiled and whispered, “I think its that time of night.”

I stood up and smiled to Helena. “Try not to break Mikey we need him for the rest of the tour.”

Then we went into the back of the tour bus. We sat on the bunk and started kissing. I threw my head back and gasped as his lips moved from mine down my neck. Then he unzipped my sweater and let it fall onto the bunk. He kissed my neck and moved back up to my lips. Ever since Gerard and I have been an official couple, we haven’t had any time like this.

Gerard slowly slid my shirt up over my head and I did the same with his. Pressing my lips to his chest I kissed his body down to the top of his pants. I undid his jeans, he lifted his hips and I slid them off, as well as his underwear. It was my first time doing this, I had wanted to try this because he’d been asking. I opened my mouth wide and eased him into my mouth and started to bob up and down. I rubbed the part of him that I couldn’t fit into my mouth. He bunched my hair on the back of my head so I could see better.

“Ah... oh fuck... Lyn-z... baby...” Gerard moaned, trying to restrain his hips from moving.

I continued to blow him, kissing him and rubbing his shaft. Only to send him in a fit of more moans.

“Right there..” He gasped.

It actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. After about a minute or so Gerard pushed me down onto the bunk and kissed my neck. He slid my pants and undies off.

After kissing my lips he asked, “Ready?”

I smiled and nodded.

He kissed me as he entered me for the first time. I bit my lip as he started rocking in me. We tried to keep our moans quiet. He rocked to a fast rhythm as he started to get even more excited.

“I love you.” He started to lick and bite my neck.

“...I love you too.” I tried to sustain from moaning but he made me absolutely crazy.

>>> Mikey’s POV

Ray didn’t wanna get up to get my unicorn pillow, so I just got up and went into the back to get it. When I opened the door I just thought that Gee and Lyn-z were wrestling like they usually do, but when I looked closer I saw that they weren’t wrestling. And when I looked even closer I saw that they were on my unicorn pillow. I guess they didn’t see me cause when I looked at my unicorn pillow Gee climaxed on it!

After I screamed Gerard looked up at me in shock. “I’m sorry Mikey!”

>>> Helena’s POV

It was morning and as usual I woke up early. Even if I wasn’t with the greatest band ever, I would still wake up at seven or eight. I was still a little groggy so I made some coffee. Forgetting that the band was obsessed with coffee. Everyone except Mikey woke up.

I decided to cook some bacon. The second I put the bacon on the pan Mikey woke up, awake and alive. I knew he woulda waken up if I put some bacon on the pan. After I cooked everything and put the food in the middle of the table, Mikey took all of the bacon and put it on his plate.

Right there I slapped his hand and said, “It’s not all for you, idiot!”

“But I’m HUNGRRYYYY I LOVE BACON!” Mikey whined.

After everyone got the same amount of food, I noticed Mikey barely said anything to Lyn-z and Gerard. That’s when I got pretty suspicious.

“What’s wrong Mikey?” I asked.

All he did was look at me, and then the door, he got up and walked out.

“Care to explain, Gerard?” I looked at him.

“I don’t think you’ll like the answer to that question.” Gerard responded.

I looked at Lyn-z. “What did you two do?”

All she did was look at Mikey’s pillow pet in the trash can and said, “Think about it.”

I though for a moment and I guessed. I gasped in disgust. “Did you two really have sex in front of Mikey!?” I yelled.

“It wasn’t my fault!” Gerard shouted. “We forgot that his pillow was there!”

I stood up, making my chair fall. “What does that have to do with having sex in front of Mikey!”

I’m guessing Frank and Ray finally heard me and both screamed, “What?!”

Lyn-z bursted out in anger. “Me and Gerard had a simple night together and he accidentally jizzed on Mikey’s pillow!”


I looked at Gerard in disgust. “That’s disgusting!”

“It’s not my fault! I didn’t know where to put it!” Gerard shouted. “And besides, why do you care!?”

“Because he’s your brother and because brother or no brother its still his things that you just cummed on.” And I stormed off to talk to Mikey.

I stomped out of the tour bus and went to find Mikey. I found him trying not to cry on the other side of the bus. I sat down beside him. Mikey didn’t make eye contact with me. We both sat in silence for a while.

“I always feel like dirt when I’m around Gerard...” Mikey broke through the silence.

I looked over at him and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. With my other hand I brought his face to mine.

“I can fix that.” I said and pressed my lips to his.I Can't believe i had the Fucking balls to do that! his lips were so soft and i didnt ever want to pull away! 'I should pull away now before he thinks this kiss means something' I thought

“You okay now?” I asked after pulling away, wipping my lips.

Mikey grinned. “Never better.”

Then. we just looked at eitch other... not saying a word.... or ruining this moment...
Sign up to rate and review this story