Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Coffee

by MCR_4ever 0 reviews

Things get intense........ oh.. and Gerard wants coffee..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 2268 words

0Unrated
NOTE: This chapter is alittle crappy, i know, but hey... dont blame me... blame my mind. Thanks for reading!

~Mikey's POV~

I was walking in a forest, lost, and not knowing where i was going.Then i saw her.. She was beautiful. Black hair down her back and a nice white dress. I don't know who she is but i loved her.My stomich was fluttering and my heart was pounding.I ran to her as fast as i can, hugging her and whispered ''I love you.'' The woman was quiet, and wouldnt let me see her face.She put her hand on my chin, gently putting her lips on mine.They were so soft. Wrapping my hands around her waist, I finally closed my eyes. I didn't know who she was, but i knew i loved her.She finally pulled away, letting her hair fall in her face.I looked at her.. She looks so familier... ''Who are you?'' I asked. She looked down to my shoes.'I wonder what she's thinking...' I though... and i saw somthing sticking out of her hair... she was wearing a wig! I pushed her head up slowly, taking her wig off her head. ''Oh my God...'' I said Shocked. She looked up at me and a tear ran down her cheek.. Then all of a sudden a fire started behind her. ''Come on! we have to run!!'' I yelled! the fire was getting closer, but all she did was stand there. ''Come on! please! lets go! you gotta move!'' I yelled again. I didn't want her to get hurt! She turned around and ran to the fire.She put her leg in it, stepping inside. ''NO! PLEASE! DONT!'' I yelled, but it was to late.
I opened my eyes and woke up, Sweating. God.. just a dream... I wipped some sweat off my forehead, trying to catch my breath. some dream... I looked around.. i was still outside. I looked next to me and Helena was next to me, writing into a journal.She looked at me. ''Bad Dream?'' She asked. i cleared my Throt ''Yeah, it was pretty bad.. when did i fall asleep?'' She looked at the sky, thinking. ''About.... 20 minuites ago. after we talked for a while because i kissed you.'' She looked back at her journal, reading over what she wrote. ''Oh.. Yeah I remeber now..'' I Said shakevly.I just looked at her. The sun was hitting her face just right.I noticed her beautiful features: Her beautiful soft red hair glowing in the sun, Her sparkling eyes looking down at her journal, Her Freakles on her rosey cheeks. She is so beautiful.. I couldn't stop staring at her. After what seems like a day, i guess she noticed me staring and she stopped writing, looking at her journal. I quickly looked away, looking at the ground. ''You wanna go back to the bus? Im starting to sweat.'' She asked, still not looking at me. ''Uhm.... Sure..'' She got up and started walking. She turned around and looked at me. ''you comming?'' ''Oh.'' i said ''Yeah.'' I got up and walked with her.

~ Gerard's POV~

I hit the Coffee maker in anger. GOD! Did i break it? I Hope not! I only had 7 Cups Today!! I continued to hit it. If i broke it, the band will blame me! I didn't do anything! Then.. an idea came in my head. I turned to Ray and frowned ''GODD! YOU BROKE THE COFFEE MAKER!''
''What? No i didn't. Your the one who kept making Coffee, Not me.I had Orange juice'' He said calmly. ''YEEESS YOU BROKE IT!'' I screamed angrily. ''What proof do you have, Gerard? What proof?'' I thought for a while..
''BEECCAAUUSEE I SAAID SOOOO!'' I flipped my hair and walked away into the room. ''I'm So awesome'' I said to myself.

~Ray's POV~

''Well that was random'' I said, looking at Lyn-z and Frank. ''I guess i better throw away the Coffee Maker. I'll be back.'' Lyn-z Said, getting
up, grabbing the Maker and walking outside.
I yawned. ''Frankie, imma take a nap, im freaking tierd... try not to break anything.'' ''I promise i wont break anything... hehe...'' He grinned evily, and i just looked at him. ''Err... okay then....'' I layed down closing my eyes, falling asleep... Dreaming about Cupcakes...

~Frank's POV~

I waited til Ray fell asleep then a smiled evily. My little frankie was happy and i needed to fix it!
I walked over to the couch he was laying on and leaned down, kissing his lips. I parted his lips my tounge, slipping it in his mouth. Suprisingly Ray was still sleeping! Sliding my hand down his pants, i twirled my tounge around his, grabbing his Crotch.He moaned in his sleep! It really caught be off suprise! I rubbed my finger on it slowly, looking at him. Ray opened his eyes and looked back on me ''What the fuck, Frank! Get off me! what are you doing?!'' He yelled. I smerked ''You like it, dont Liiiiieee... Let out the moans...'' I put my hand in his underwear, stroking him, still looking at him struggling not to moan. ''Frank... ugh... fuck.... Frank... stop... please..... God.....I'm gonna rip your fucking head off... mmmmm....'' Ray closed his eyes. I went down to kiss him, sticking my tounge in his mouth again, and his eyes went wide. He mumbled words, but i ignored him, continuing to rub him. I heard the door open and footsteps walk in and stop. Ray stared at the people who walked in. ''Okay i'm pretty satisfied now.'' I then got up walking to the other couch, grinning evily.

~Helena's POV~

Me and Mikey Walked Into the Bus and Oh my Goodness.... We say Frank on top of Ray,
touching him. ''Okay i'm pretty satisfied now.'' Frank said, getting off Ray, sitting down on the couch across from him. I looked at Mikey while he looks at me, shrugging, sitting down, so i sat next to him. Lyn-z Walks in Minuites later, sitting down next to us. ''Well. its gone now.'' ''Whats gone?'' i asked. ''Oh, then Coffee Maker. Gerard Broke it and blamed it on Ray.''She replied. Mikey Chuckled ''It isn't the first time..'' ''I want some coffee kinda still. lets go to starbucks!'' I said smiling. Just then Gee ran in with a HUUUGGEE grin on his face. ''OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF! STARBUCKS! OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF!OHMYSELF! LETS GO!'' He did a happy dance.

''Haha, Helena, you should know something... when Gee is around... never talk about starbucks or he won't stop babbling til he gets some.'' Ray said. ''Well lets go get some then!'' i said standing up. ''Eh.. I could always get a cupcake there... fine. lets go.'' Ray said, smiling. He is so cute! I love his cute little smile! My knees started shaking and i almost fell, but i said ''Okay.. lets get dressed.''

~Lyn-z's POV~

After 30 minuites looking for a Starbucks, Gerard was whinning even louder. THANK GODDD we found one! We stepped inside, and there was barly anyone there, Which is good cuz I was NOT im the mood. We got our drinks and Me, Gerard, Frankie, and Ray made sure Helli and Mikey sat next to eitch other.. I mean.. we can tell they both like eitchother! i dont know why they dont show it! Anyways.. So me and Gerard were fighting about me dyeing my hair red so we can match. ''Gee Im not dying my hair red! end of discussion!'' ''Buuut...'' He stuck out his lip and gave me puppy eyes. God he's so cute when he does that, and he knows he is! ''N-n-no... its a no Gerard...'' ''But.... whyyy....?'' I looked behind Gerard and saw a girl wearing a ''BE MY BABY DADDEH, GEEEEERRAARRD!" shirt. ''God.. a fangirl...'' i whispered under my breath. I guess Gerard heard me because he sighed and turned around looking at her. ''OH...MY....GODDD....''She screamed in his ear. Gerard chucked. ''I think you ment... 'Oh My Gee.'' She looked at him and snorted, scaring Gerard, made everyone stare at us, and Make Helena Jump up to her feet, clenching her fists. She wasn't in a good mood anyways, (she had to wear a skirt since her pants were all dirty from random blood stains she found on them, not telling us where they came from.. so I can tell she needed to punch something.) ''GEERARD! BE MY BABEH DADDEH! PLEASE! MAKE LOVE TO ME RIGHT NOW!'' She screamed in his ear. ''Errr....I dont think my girlfriend would like that...'' He said erritatedly. ''She can record!'' She giggled annoyingly. i stood up. ''Yknow... your really starting to piss me off..'' I snarled at her. ''Hehe! HAI LYNZ!'' God... she is SO STUPID! Helena walked towards us and put her hand on the bitch's shoulder, pulling her back to look at her. ''Hey annoying bitch. why dont you leave us alone or ill have to beat the shit out of you.'' Helena said, making me crack up... I knew something was gonna go down.. just didnt know what


~Helena's POV~

''HEHE! Theres no damage you can do to me that will make me leave, hun'' She smiled. ''Wanna bet?'' Lyn-z said, making me smile up at her. ''heeeyy... your pretty cute.... wanna kiss me? HEHEHEHE!!!'' She said jokively. ''Thaanks..'' I said, smiling still ''sure, ill kiss you...'' I looked at Lyn-z who was smiling. she knew what my plan was. That dumb bitch giggled ''HEHE! you wouldnt do it!!'' I pushed her head close to mine, ''You would lose that bet..'' I saw Lyn-z look around seeing the guys watch me and the girl, and smiled knowing they were thinking 'oh God.. shes not gonna do that, is she?' I decided to answer their question and i smacked my lips into the girl, putting my arms around her, pushing her closer.I opened an eye looking at the boy's wide eyes looking at me. 'Time to really give them a show!' I thought. I slid my hand to her ass, squeezing it softly and her eyes opened wide. i then moved my other hand and used both of my hands.Closing my eyes, i slipped my tounge into her mouth, playing with her tounge.I guess the girl gave up and put her hands on my hips, moving one hand up to my breast. i opened an eye again, looking at mikey, seeing him trying to cover a lump in his pants. guess i teased them enough. i pushed her away, wipping my mouth. i took a napkin from the table and a pen from my back pocket writing down my number, and shoved it down the girls' shirt. ''Call me when your done being annoying.. Kayy?" I pushed her out of my way and sat down again, sipping my coffee and looking out the window. I felt people staring at me and i looked up, seeing everyones mouth wide open exept Lyn-z who was laughing her ass off. 'What?'' I said. ''You never seen two girls kiss before or something?'' ''That was uh.. Interesting..'' Ray said. ''THAT WAS HOTTTT'' Frankie Yelled.




~Mikey's POV~


After starbucks, we all got in the bus and started driving. Helena Kept moving in and out of the main room. She would go in the bunks and go on her phone, and come back to write something. Finally someone spoke. ''Helli, come sit with us.'' Ray said. ''I can't. i have to do so much for someone. If i do this right then i can make it so MCR tours with one of the biggest bands in America.'' She said, pasting back and forth. ''T-tour... w-with us?'' Gerard said, nervously. ''Yeah. Me and the band go WAAY back.'' Helena smiled. Frankie jumped up and ran around ''YAAAY! I CAN THROW CANDY AT THEM!'' Everyone looked at him and laughed.. exept me. What does she mean by WAAY back?, I thought...


~Frank's POV~


I CANT WAIT TO MEET THE BAND! Helena wont tell us who they are.. BUT I LOVE MEETING PEOPLE! RAAAAAAAAAWWRR!! Anyways.. around 12 i started to crash so i went up in my bunk.. but i noticed i wasn't really tierd. As i was gonna get out of my bed i heard someone come in, so i pretended to be asleep by squinting my eyes. I saw something red come in, so i knew it was either Heloona or Gee-rada(Those are new nicknames I just made... HEHE!). The red blob thingy stopped next to Lyn-z, putting something in her hair, and ran away. I wanted to scream ''BLOB COME BACKKKKKKKK'' but then the bus would get another Fwankie dent. A different red blob came in, and this time had BEEWWWWBBSS, so i knew it was Heloona. She crawled into Mikey's bed, wrapping his arms around her. ''H-Helena?'' He mumbled. ''shhhh..'' she said and they both fell asleep.



AUTHORS' NOTE: Heeeyyy! So, yeah yeah.. we're one chapter short, but dont worry... this weekend i shall upload the next chapter. KEEP YOUR PANTIES OUT OF A BUNCH! :p Love you, thank you for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story